main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lightside Sentai Jediranger (Crossover, AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GenerationX7, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenerationX7

GenerationX7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2002
    Spike Berker/Jedi Red

Lance Berker/Jedi Purple

Gerret Quattro/Jedi Yellow

Shayla Skywalker/Jedi Blue

Skyla Skywalker/Jedi Pink

Princess Lyra/Jedi Silver

Neko/Jedi Master

Master Zira "Malz" Maren

Darth Bloodlust

Darth Agony

Super Sentai is owned by Toei Limited. Star Wars is owned by George Lucas. I only own the original characters and no money is being made from this. This story is only for entertainment only. Zira "Malz" Maren is owned by Malz4JESUS. Any other character that isn't mine and appears in this story as a cameo, belongs to their original creators. The song lyrics I've posted are a spoof or a rewrite of the Juuken Sentai Gekiranger opening theme lyrics, sung by Takayoshi Tanimoto. It's still a work in progress sadly. That should do it for the disclaimer.

Title: Lightside Sentai Jediranger

Author: GenerationX7

Summary: Five Jedi must use the ability of Henshin to save the galaxy from the Neo Sith Empire, who is exterminating the Jedi in the Second Jedi Purge.

Setting: 200 years after ROTJ.

Characters: Original Characters

Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-Fi

Author's Note: Wel I don't have much to say but I hope you enjoy this story.

Sern

A Sith Lady walks into a lab on the planet Sern. She wore a black dress with a black belt. Her lightsaber was attached to the belt. She had pale white skin, amber cat like eyes, black lipstick and dark red hair. Making her look like some weird looking goth chick. Her hair goes past her shoulders and there are a few braids. She is named Darth Agony and she is a Sith Apprentice.

Finally the mini droid, Fly Droid, hovers by Agony. He is Agony's personal droid and is mostly a observer. It looks around the lab and notices several clones of the late Jedi Master Ginger inside.

"Looks like we have a clone army to help us." Fly Droid said.

"Shut up. I'm here to report that my mission was a success." Agony says and leaves the lab. Fly Droid looks around and notices two of the cyrotubes are empty.

"No. 777 and No. 666..." FD mused to itself. "They're both missing the clone! One of them must have been the one Agony killed! But where is the other one?"

Agony meanwhile entered a throne room. Inside was a woman wearing a crimson red and black body suit with a weird looking helmet. The helmet has horns on either side of it, sticking out. The helmet is covering the woman's head and true identity. She looks at Agony as she walks in and kneels in front of the throne's stairs.

"Lord Azrael, extermination of Darth Bloodlust's clone was successful. We won't be hearing from that failure again."

"Good..." said a man with a Darth Vader like voice and heavy breathing. His throne turns around so he can see Agony. The man is wearing black Sith robes and black skull shaped helmet covering his head and face. This Sith is named Darth Azrael, leader of a group of Sith that despise the peace treaty between the two sides. They're called the Neo Sith Empire and they're going to exterminate ALL of the Jedi. "Now all we have to do is wait for the right moment to strike the Jedi Temple and Jedi Academy on Coruscant."

"It will be a glorious moment for us." the body suit clad woman said.

"It will

2. GenerationX7

GenerationX7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2002
    Super Sentai is owned by Toei Limited. Star Wars is owned by George Lucas. I only own the original characters and no money is being made from this. This story is only for entertainment only. Zira "Malz" Maren is owned by Malz4JESUS. Any other character that isn't mine and appears in this story as a cameo, belongs to their original creators. The song lyrics I've posted are a spoof or a rewrite of the Juuken Sentai Gekiranger opening theme lyrics, sung by Takayoshi Tanimoto. It's still a work in progress sadly. That should do it for the disclaimer.

Author's Note: Here's chapter two. Where the Rangers finally get their first set of mecha. Did I forget to mention this is set two hundred years after the events in Return of the Jedi?

Chapter 2: Come Forth! Force Beasts!

The Jedirangers fought the mother and daughter Sith team. All five quickly subdued the two and knocked their weapons out of their hands.

"We'll be back Jedirangers!" Bloodlust said before Agony and her ran away. Pretty soon the remaining troops retreated as well. The Rangers powered down and sighed.

"What a terrible tragedy..." Gerret said to himself as he looked at the chaos before them.

---

Maya Feras, a Jedi Knight with auburn hair and hazel eyes, went out to help as many as she could. Maya is a friend to Lance and they're roughly the same age. However Maya passed her trials and Lance isn't ready to start his yet. Call it laziness on his part. Maya was devestated to see some of her friends and even life long friends laying dead in the temple gardens. The chaos spread inside the temple, before the call to retreat was given. It was truely a horrifying sight.

"Are you okay Knight Feras?" Malz asked.

"No..." Maya wipes away the tears forming in her eyes. "I can't believe this happened."

"Me either Knight Feras." Malz hugged Maya to confort her. "If it makes you feel any better, Lance survived. I think you should go see him. You'll need him now more than ever. And give this to him. Lance and his friends must read this information on this datapad."

Malz hands over Dirk's datapad, with the information of the Force Beasts already on the screen. Maya walks away and goes to find Spike and the others. Malz suddenly feels her padawan's grief. Knowing full well that Dirk was killed during the battle.

---

Spike and Lance mourn the loss of their father. The other Jedirangers comforting them as best as they can.

"I can't believe he gave his own life..." Lance picks up his father's double bladed Sith Lightsaber and begins to take it apart. He hands his brother one of the crystals and takes the other one for himself.

Maya walked up to them and handed Lance the datapad. "Your Master wanted me to give it to you. It belonged to your father."

Lance looked at the information, as the others gathered around him to look at it as well.

"Force Beasts...?" Gerret said in confusion.

---

"Are you sure this will work?" GP7 asked Agony. Who was with her droid, Fly Droid.

"I can only hope." Agony replied. "Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." GP7 was then enlarged with the experimental growth ray, installed on Fly Droid. GP7 was now at least thirty feet tall, indicating that it works.

"It worked!" He proclaimed as a giant.

---

The Jedirangers and Maya got off the turbo lift and turned on their flashlights. They were impressed with the lowest floor of the temple's basement.

"Where would you hide five large animals?" Spike asked himself. Then he felt their presence through the Force. "This way!"

He led the Jedirangers to where the Force Beasts were located. Which was actually down the darkened hall in front of them. The six of them ran while looking at the old shrine, that was buried under the streets of Coruscant.

"It's over here." Maya said. The door was missing and made them enter the alter room much easier. Inside were five large statues of animals in their galaxy. The middle was a Falcon , the one to the Falcon's right is a Borra, the one to the Falcon's left is a Feral Bantha, the one on t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.