main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightswords of Fury | 8 Mos Post TLC | L/M AU | TAGGED| Important Note - Please read

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Liz, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I have so far been a lurker in this story, but know since it's going to be a while before an update I thought I'd comment. I like this story. I think it is sweet. It makes me smile.

2. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    This story MAY be on hiatus, but I'm not going to let it fall to the third page or beyond, and I expect some help, too.

Cattie

3. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Okay, so it's on the third page, but how was I supposed to know? I'm takin' this up to the top.

Cattie

4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    just an author's up

If I get the chance this week, I hope to write SOMETHING, but there's no guarantee. This week will be a busy one as I am nearing the end of my data entry project I am doing for volunteering at my state's historical society. And I've also got a cousin coming in from Texas, so I will likely see him and his wife and kids sometime this week. Then my youngest nephew is being baptised next sunday.....and I may be going out of town in two weeks.......so I am so busy........ *sigh* If my muse returns, I may try to write (no promises though as I said above) and POSSIBLY have something for you before I'd go out of town.

I'm hoping to write some notes down and try to write the section ASAP. It may be a post near the end of this month or it may be in the middle of August, but there will be a post eventually.

now, UP

5. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    Whenever you can, iz. We'll wait.. Maybe a bit impatiently, but it's because we really like your work. :)

6. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
  7. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
  8. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  9. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    And, UP!

Cattie

10. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    UP again!

Cattie

11. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I'm on vacation this week, then its back to finishing my volunteering data entry project and if I get a chance I'll be taking any notes i can for this story while I'm gone. Then I'll hopefully get something written before SEPTEMBER.

12. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    We'll miss you! :D

I'm back after my own little "hiatus" too! :p

I didn't read any kind of fanfiction at all for a looooong time! :)

God bless!

-Malz

13. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Buh-bye, Jedi_Liz. We'll miss you. Oh, and happy 70 to me! :p

Cattie

14. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Up up up! :D

God bless!

-Malz

15. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
  16. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    UP!!! :D

God bless!

-Malz

17. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I am back, but I haven't changed the header - I'm going to see if my muse will stay long enough this weekend to let me write SOMETHING. I have a plan for these last parts, I just am not sure how to execute it (write it).

But it'll come - i just don't know when unfortunately.

18. MaraKenobi

MaraKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2004
    We'll be waiting patiently! :D :)

(It's Malz!) :D

19. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Yeah, you're back!

Cattie

20. MaraKenobi

MaraKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2004
    No third page for this story!!!

*ups thread*

21. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I apologize for not having anything for this story yet - the thing is I sort of know where I want to go, but I don't know where to start. I basically have ideas, but my brain is like stuck on "should I do this?" or "should I do this?". Plus, I'm trying to plan another fic, so this story may just stay on hiatus until the other story is well on its way to being started.

Hope everyone understands!

22. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    those were two great posts Liz :)

23. BescinPrix

BescinPrix Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2004
    I just stumbled accorss this recently, and I absolutelly love this story. Luke and Mara are 2 of my favorite characters in the SW universe (the other 2 being Anakin and Padme)

I was going to wait for the whole story to be finished before posting my comments, but I may have to wait a long while for that...

I can't wait to read the continuation of this story!!

May the Force be with you!

24. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    welcome new readers........and old readers, please take notice:

I am going to repost this story (not sure WHEN) on the new Boards, specifically the Beyond the Saga board. I was chatting with my beta reader last night about sort of "sprucing" the story up by revising it a little bit here and there to just fix inconsistencies in the story that doesn't make it flow from the next chapter perfectly. Before I do this, I am going to write the last 2 or 3 chapters, but won't be posting them right away. This will delay the end of the story more, but it'll be exposed a little more on the new forums, too.

This does mean a greater delay for the last chapters, but you can also refresh your memory of the first chapters. Oh, and since the tagging program doesn't seem to be "Released" anymore, I probably will not tag the new posting of the story.

I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone - I just don't see getting many more replies on this original story posting even if I were to post on it tomorrow (which won't be happening).

I do hope to maybe have the reposting started by March or April, but it also depends on my beta's class schedule and any other things that would make her unavailable.

I hope everyone understands - and I hope to make the story more consistent so it feels a little better in following the story line.

I think this will be best for the story. Plus, my next story (a collaboration) will be posted on the Beyond the Saga forum anyway, so it'll be a test to see how well it'll do.

I'll leave this story open until the reposting is all ready and then I'll be locking it once the story is ready to be reposted.

Thanks for understanding!

25. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    Coming out of hibernation...

Anxiously awaiting the new and improved version. :) Just post a link here so we can find it, please.

Inez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.