Lightswords of Fury | 8 Mos Post TLC | L/M AU | TAGGED| Important Note - Please read

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Liz, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    bumping before the boards move (date unknown)

I haven't written anything on this fic lately because I want to wait until the boards are moved (and hopefully my fic will survive intact) and we are settled into the new board system. Then I'll probably have to do a major brainstorming session with my beta reader to just rewrite a few bits of the story and then it'll get reposted, but an EDP (Estimated Date of Posting) is unknown at this time. I wanted to work on a different fanfic first so it may be another 7-8 months before I even get this story looked at and revised (if needed).

2. Blondie_JediKnight Jedi Master

star 2
    Okay! Great story!
    Blondie^..^
  3. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    ~*~*~*~*Update~*~*~*~*

I've sent chapters 1-6 to my beta reader for a revisement session (she'll look for any problems that need to be fixed before the repost). I'll be sending 7-12 to her for a revisement session and then chapters 13-16. As soon as I've got them back and made the changes I need to make, I'll be reposting the story. I will be gone on a summer vacation June 21st - early evening on the 25th. I hope to start a REPOST of this story on the Beyond the Saga boards by July 3rd, which will be the 3rd anniversary of this story's first post. If I have enough chapters revised, I may do about two posts a week (that would be 2 chapters each week) and then hopefully that'll give me enough time to work on the remaining chapters of this fanfic that need done. Plus, I am going to be cowriting a story that will be posted in the Saga board and then I've got a rewrite of one of my original stories (Parent Trap) planned for a collaboration repost, but that probably won't be until this fall at the earliest. If things change, I'll be sure to post an announcement in here for any readers or lurkers that might still be around waiting for the next chapter.

So, this fanfic will NOT be finished in this thread. I'm just going to repost it over at the Beyond boards as soon as I have enough posts. I'll likely not be waiting until the boards officially move because that might be another 2 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.