Beyond - Legends Lightswords of Fury: Special Edition L/M, H/L, Others | Ch 20 The Wedding Part 2/3 6/4/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Liz, Jun 30, 2006.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. DarthJaded Jedi Knight

star 1
    AHHHHHHHHH!!![face_love] Extremely cute I love fics with the baby Solo terrors and older twins trying to be the big brother/sister. Awesome chapter.=D=

D.jadedO:) :-B
  2. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    i love when luke and leia fight over who is older

awwww Aunt mara sounds about right smart kid knows it's coming before the adults involved

luke will definitly let it slip out to han he always does

great post thanks for the pm
  3. Feng_Huang Jedi Master

star 2
    Mara and Jaina were very cute[face_love]
    Add me to the PM list, will you?
  4. cupid7 Jedi Master

star 1
    I missed Lightswords first time around, so I'm looking forward to the Special Edition. Off to a flying start! =D=

(Poor Farmboy!)
  5. Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks for replying! Yes, poor Farmboy indeed. ;)

You are on my PM List. :)

Yes Jaina is very smart.......for a 8 1/2 or 9 month old. ;) Jaina seems to know how to pick 'em.

You haven't seen the last of the "solo terrors". There will be more of the twins in chapter 3.

Thanks! Yes, Luke just can't win, can he?

And chapter 3 will be adding an interesting twist.......a very interesting twist.

[face_mischief]

If I'm lucky, I am hoping to post chapter 3 saturday night cause I am leaving for a week long vacation on sunday.

6. JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master

star 3
    Poor Luke. He always has his hands full with Mara. Still I ,just like everyone else, thought something was up when he gave her that lightsaber. Great job.@};-
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Force Ghost

star 7
    *Huggles story* :) :)
    I read the original too, but I can't wait to see what changes, and I certainly don't mind reading it again. L/M in a romantic comedy--an unbeatable combo. :D
    I'd like on PM list too. [face_batting]
  8. Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Little did he know...... ;)

You're on the list.

Right now there aren't too many noticable changes except for scenes I felt did not add anything to the plot. Chapter 1 was considerably shorter this time around because I decided to put few of the original chapter 1 passages/paragraphs into chapter 2.

Current PM LIST

frankieskywalker
    JediFlySwatter
    MaulBrady
    tasujad
    YodaKenobi
    TkeiraLea
    MirandaFair
    DarthJaded
    jackyy17
    jasa

* Feng Huang
    * jade_eyes

*added July 13th
  9. DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Master

star 5
    I read the first version and loved it. Can I be on the PM list, too?
  10. jasa Jedi Master

star 3
  11. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    Then something else caught her eye. Something so vile that her scream could have woken the dead.

o_O This can't be good.

He glanced from the screaming twins to the now food splattered walls, to Leia who was wincing. ?I see the twins tried to feed themselves again??

[face_laugh]

As she left the apartment in a huff, Luke looked back at the monitor which was still on the highlighted information about the heirloom lightsaber and declaration of love. He was now in major trouble with Mara Jade. Judging from past experiences, he?d be lucky if he survived.

The idea that Luke loves her is "so vile her scream could have woken the dead"?! [face_laugh]

Cute! Very funny, and a good start :)
  12. Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thank You!

Thanks! And remmeber Mara's barely eradicated (gotten rid of that is) the Emperor's influence. And this is Mara - big temper and hard time opening up to others. A declaration of Love from a farmboy turned Jedi ? She's not quite ready for that. She still calls him Skywalker! ;) :eek:[face_mischief]

I probably won't be posting chapter 3 tonight because my beta still needs to look at it. I told her no rush - she can get to it when she can. Hopefully I'll be able to post it when I return. There will be a slight delay with chapter 4 as that still needs to be rewritten completely.

I hope to check in from my vacation destination when I am able to - but there's no guarantee as storms are in the forecast the whole time I'll be gone. I'll do my best to drop in and post comments or to make note of people to add to my PM list.

As of today, DaenaBenjen42 has been added to the Updates PM list.

13. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    I just love that Jaina is already calling Mara "aunt"! From the mouths of babes..... :D

14. Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Checking in from Colorado......

Ah yes of course......Jaina's a very smart girl. Now she just needs to let her uncle know who she likes! [face_mischief] :eek: :p

15. maramijade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yay!! this story's back!

... may I be added to that list?
  16. Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    maramijade - I've added you to my list that I have and will add you to the master list when I get home this weekend.

About the next chapters:

Chapter 3 as far as I know is still being looked at by my beta. It probably will get posted before the end of the July.

Chapter 4 - I wrote down some dialogue notes when I had a some free time yesterday. I will work on typing it up when I return home. I don't know how long the rewritten chapter will be so I can't give a estimated posting date.
  17. Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Chapter 3 - A Voice from the Past

The following week, Leia was enjoying a rare chance to sleep in when the communicator in the bedroom began to beep incessantly. She drug a pillow over her head, hoping that whoever it was would just call back later. The twins had been fussy during the night and she wanted to get some more sleep before they woke.

She nudged Han, but he just grunted in his sleep and turned onto his other side. He wasn?t going to wake up and answer it, so she grudgingly got out of bed, pulled on her robe and pressed the button to answer.

Leia had no idea who it was calling at this hour. Unless of course it was Luke with an explanation regarding what was going on with him. Instead of her brother, she was met unexpectedly with the face of Mon Mothma, the newly elected President of the New Republic.

?Hello Princess Leia.?

?Mon Mothma, what an unexpected surprise.? Leia tried to hide the sarcasm in her voice.

?I?m sorry to disturb your sleep, Princess Leia, but I have a request for you and Captain Solo.?

Leia sighed inwardly. Mon Mothma had been asking her to do extra work despite the fact that she was the mother of very active twin infants and barely had enough time to spend with her family. She had even had to put her own Jedi Training on hold again, much to the disappointment of herself and Luke.

?So, what?s going on??

?A Delegation from Bakura will be arriving for a week long planetary conference. One of the members of this delegation is an important VIP and I was wondering if you?d be able to host the member for dinner one night.?

Leia hesitated. If she agreed to host this delegate for dinner, that would be one more night that she would not be able to spend precious time alone with her family. Something inside her told her she had to accept or Mon Mothma would keep pressing her to host others.

?Okay, Mon, I?m sure Han won?t mind having a guest for dinner later this week.?

?Thank you Your Highness. I?ll send the information by messenger.? With that, Mon Mothma clicked off.

Luke was finally taking a much needed break from reading the data disks when his voice-only communicator buzzed. He put down the cup of hot chocolate he had been sipping and activated the unit on his table.

?Hello??

?Hey Luke.?

?Ah, Wedge. How?s life as a General??

?Not as fun as I?d hoped.?

?That fun.?

?Anyway, Luke, I was calling to ask if you?d like to get together this week for Lunch with
    Wes and Hobbie and me. Sort of an informal Rogues reunion??

?I?d like to, Wedge, but - ?

?Come on, for old times sake Luke. Doesn?t a Jedi get to have fun??

Luke chuckled, ?I?d love to get together, but I have a lot of work to do. I barely have time
    to eat anymore, let alone hang out with you guys.?

?Well, I guess I can take a rain check then??

?Sure, Wedge. I?ll let you know if I ever have a free hour.?

?Okay, then. Don?t work too hard, buddy.? Luke heard a click as Wedge hung up and took the hint and hung up his own handset.

Sighing, he took a sip of his now cold hot chocolate. Making a face, he walked over to his sink and poured the liquid down the drain. Then he walked back to his desk and started on his next data card.

Later that afternoon, a messenger arrived at the chaotic Solo apartment. Leia walked towards the door holding Jaina, who was crying incessantly. Just as she was about to press the button to slide the door open, she felt a small tug at the bottom hem of her dress. She looked down to see Jacen staring up at her. Trying to keep an eye on Jacen, she pressed the button to slide the door open. The messenger, a young boy of about twelve, merely handed Leia an envelope and refusing the offered two credit chip tip, hurried away. Just as she was about to slide the door shut, Jacen tried to crawl out the door to follow the boy.

Leia?s aide Winter came to the rescue and grabbed Jacen just before he exited into the hallway. ?I?ll lay the twins down for their nap.? She took Jaina in
  18. DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Master

star 5
    ?A Delegation from Bakura will be arriving for a week long planetary conference. One of the members of this delegation is an important VIP and I was wondering if you?d be able to host the member for dinner one night.?

Hmm... I wonder who that could be... [face_idea] uh-oh... I sense a romantic entanglement of some kind...

Good post. :)

19. frankieskywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    hahaha i'm thinking the same thing

great post Jedi_Liz
  20. Feng_Huang Jedi Master

star 2
    Bakura? Ooooh, this is getting interesting[face_batting]
  21. maramijade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hrmmmmm lets see how this is stacking up. ..

Accidentally leave information out that you may have proposed (unintentionally of course) to one of your female freinds (of whom you have a tenous relationship at the end of a lightsaber with anyway. . .)

add in a nosey, but well meant and over worked sister with todlers

and oh yeah did I mention a former love interest?
  22. ImperialRemnant Jedi Master

star 1
    next post? good job so far.
  23. Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I need to completely rewrite chapter 4 and its taking a little while. I hope to have it posted by early August, if all goes well. Thanks for reading!

maramijade - you and the others are assuming its a former love interest? You are very observant. :eek:[face_mischief][face_whistling][face_shhh];)

Feng_Huang - Yes, someone from Bakura. ;)

frankieskywalker - you and at least two others are catching on. ;)

DaenaBenjen42 - you are wise beyond your years.

Chapter 4 will reveal everything. I am doing my best to get it written. When I first started posting, I was hoping to post once a week, but I was gone on vacation last week and that threw me off. I will be working in writing time this week as much as I can in between catching up with my housework.

Just so everyone can check if they are on my updates PM list, here is the list I have:

frankiskywalker
    JEDIFLYSWATTER
    MaulBrady
    tasujad
    YodaKenobi
    TkeiraLea
    MirandaFair
    DarthJaded
    jackyy17
    jasa
    Feng_Huang
    jade_eyes
    DaenaBenjen42
    maramijade

I still have a few PMs to send out (been having problems sending them). Remember, if you wish to be added, let me know. Also, if you wish to be removed, let me know.

24. jasa Jedi Master

star 3
    Bakura? Interesting [face_thinking]
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Force Ghost

star 7
    I think I know who it is :) ;) There are two possibilities: Luke will be interested in Gaeri stil or two, he'll realize he's not and want to be with Mara :) [face_dancing] And on the flip side, Mara will see them together and totally freak out and say: I wanna be more than friends; or she'll say "If you wanna be with her, I won't stand in your way."
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade