main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Like Daughter, Like Mother"- Post-NJO; K/J; H/L- Author's Note: August 13, 2009

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Feb 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    That sounds really good actually.

~~Jilly

2. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    Just found this....very amusing.

TOO funny...Glad the boys are listening to the experienced one.

I hope Shada comes around...She's GOT to see how worried Karrde is...

Hope there's more...

Jes

3. RenoaStormhaven

RenoaStormhaven Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2004
    Wow. This one'll be long, so be ready to read a LOT of GOOD stuff. ;-D

"Get out!" Jaina screamed at Kyp, throwing a data pad at him.

Kyp hurried backwards out of his door, almost running into Lando and Talon. "I didn't do anything!" Kyp cried in astonishment.

"You put me in this position you? stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking, nerfherder!" Jaina screamed. She slapped the button of their apartment door and it slid shut in his face.

Kyp was silent a moment then his face twisted in indignation. "Who's scruffy lookin'!" he hollered at the door.

LOL! You have NO idea how hard that made me laugh! Han and Leia part two!

"Mom!" Jaina called out. She sounded angry.

Leia frowned and rose to her feet, turning towards her daughter's voice. "Jaina, what's wrong?" she called.

Jaina stomped into the room, her dark hair flying behind her as she walked. "Have you seen Kyp?" she asked hotly.

"Uh, no," Leia said with a frown. "Why?"

"I have a bone to pick with that nerfherder," Jaina growled. "Scruffy-looking nerfherder. He abandoned me this morning!"

Leia smothered a chuckle at Jaina's choice of words, remembering those same words passing her lips almost thirty years previously. "He abandoned you?"

"I yelled at him to get out and when I looked outside he was gone," Jaina said.

"You told him to get out?" Leia questioned. Mara exchanged an amused glance with Shada. The other woman was hiding a smile behind her mug.

"Yeah," Jaina said.

"And he listened?" Leia said.

"Well he's never listened to me before, why should he start now?" Jaina demanded incredulously.

Lol, typical guy. You tell them to do something, they don't do it. Then when you're pregnant, you tell them to do something, and they actually do it. I loved this part!

"You got me a negligee," Jaina snapped. "A piece of lace that makes a woman look sexy and feel wanted." Her arms crossed over her chest.

"Jaina--," Kyp said again.

"Do you think that I feel sexy and wanted right now?!" Jaina bellowed.

"I want you!" Kyp bellowed in return. Jaina started, her eyes suddenly wide.

Kyp walked over to Jaina, sauntering slowly towards her, his hips swaying just enough in a way that she loved. He could sense through the Force that her body was slowly starting to respond to the way he moved. "I love you, Jaina," he said, his voice a slow sensual timbre. "You could be the size of a hutt and wearing a paper sack and I'd find you sexy as hell and want you with everything that I am."

Jaina's eyes filled with tears and she felt her blood starting to stir with passion towards him. "Oh Kyp," she managed to get out before his lips claimed hers in a hot kiss.

Awe, Kyp has such a way of wrapping Jaina around his finger.

So, wait..
    You've got Shada and Kardde covered.
    You've got Han and Leia covered.
    What about a scene with Mara, Luke, and Ben? What's Ben think about being a big brother? What's Luke think? You should make it be a daughter so Luke can be all fatherly. It'd be interesting to see how he'd act with a daughter, especially one with Mara's spirit and always getting into trouble.

WRITE MORE! I loved it!

4. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I'm glad you liked it. Hope to get more up on my stories after Valentine's Day. *shudders* dreaded holiday

~~Jilly

5. JayaMioneDurron

JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    RSH

i totalloy agree Luke should have a daughter who won't listen to him.

hehehehehe
    please update soon.

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    just found this fic please update :)

7. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Up! This is hilarious! Please update!!

JediFarfy

8. Master_Kiona

Master_Kiona Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    oh! I love this!! The boys are all runnin' scared... lol I love how Kyp & Jania interact - to fun! Post more!

9. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Welcome all my new readers. :) I AM working on this, so I'm hoping to post a new section of the story fairly soon, and it does include some more of the other couples. ;) Thank you so much for your patience.

~~Jilly

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  11. Shadowknight1

Shadowknight1 Jedi Master star 6

Jun 8, 2003
    I just found this and I loved it. Very great story!!

12. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    UP!

I was reading through my post history, I want another update!

13. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    *pokes head in* uh... hi... *wave* Yeah I sorta fell off the face of the planet for awhile. It's a short post, but trying to get back into the swing of writing... hope you like...

~~

The sudden distress that Luke felt from his wife sent him running into the other room. He frowned when he saw her merely sitting in front of the wall panel watching a holo-commercial. Yet she was sobbing as if her very world was ending. Starting to sniffle himself, Ben looked at his father imploringly as if he didn?t know if he should cry and feel his mother in such distress confused him as well.

?Mara?? Luke asked.

?It?s so beautiful,? Mara said, blowing her nose into a handkerchief in her hand.

?What is, honey?? Luke questioned, moving closer.

?Mama cryin?,? Ben said, his lower lip trembling.

Luke knelt in front of his son. ?I?ll take care of mama, little man. Why don?t you go get your favorite holo story pad out of your room and I?ll read it to you while I talk to Mama,? he said.

?Ok,? Ben said. He tore off towards his room as fast as his pudgy legs would carry him, his butt wiggling as his legs went practically every direction to carry him towards his room.

Luke smiled a moment, allowing himself to gather strength before turning to look at Mara. ?What?s beautiful?? he asked her. ?And if it?s beautiful, why are you crying, love??

?Because I?m pregnant and it just? it?s so beautiful,? Mara started sobbing again and turned to cling to Luke.

Luke gathered her close and began to soothe her. ?Shh,? he whispered, stroking his wife?s hair. ?I know something that is more beautiful.?

?What?? she asked, her voice muffled against his chest.

?You are, my love,? Luke says gently. He kisses her temple. ?I?ve always thought so, even when you wanted to kill me.?

?Even when I?m green and getting rid of everything in my stomach in the mornings?" Mara asked in a tiny voice.

?Even then,? he said, brushing a tear from her cheek.

?I was never this weepy with Ben,? she said, sniffling.

Luke hugs her gently, kissing her temple again. ?No, but this is a new baby, new emotions,? he said. ?Plus a bunch of other women pregnant around you too, five of which are Force sensitive. And I know you are worried about Shada.?

Mara watched her husband then smiled a little. ?Hold me, husband,? she said. Luke smiled, and gathered her close to his chest. He looked over and saw Ben with his holo-book. The little boy set it down on a chair and put a pudgy finger to his lips. He reached over and grabbed the stuffed Ewok Wes Janson had given him and hugged it close like Luke was to Mara and turned around. He toddled into his room. Luke strained his hearing and he smiled. Ben was telling the very holo-book story he now knew by memory to his toys in his room, leaving his father and mother to enjoy the time together they needed, to allow Luke to soothe Mara?s emotions. Ben amazed Luke more and more every day.

~~

?You look sad,? Han said, wrapping his arms around Leia as she gazed at a tiny jumper in her hands.

?This was Anakin?s,? she said softly. ?When was he this small? When were any of our children??

Han?s hand came around and caressed her slightly rounded belly. Leia never entirely lost the very small rounded area of her stomach after having the twins and Anakin, but her expanding pregnancy was rounding it more, and soon he knew he?d feel their new baby kicking against his palm when he would touch her. ?When they were just babies, just like this one will be that tiny for a little while,? he finally said.

?We are starting all over again,? Leia said. She looked at Han. ?I still can?t believe we are having another baby.?

?We knew the end of the war was going to bring new beginnings,? Han said. He leaned down and kissed her. ?And we knew the day that Jaina and Jacen married new beginnings would start too.?

?I?m scared Han,? Leia admitted. ?I?m just a little afraid of what it will be like to have a baby around again. I mean with our children having children it?s differen

14. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    trying to get back into the swing of writing...

:D

Very sweet post, Jilly :) Nice to see Luke and Mara mirroring Han and Leia in their similar situations.

Hope to see more of these updates ;)

15. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Wow! I thought this fic was gone forever.

Great job, Jilly. :) It was nice to see Ben act like a precocious three-year-old might. I think it will be very interesting to see where this all goes! Keep it up!

~*~Austyn

16. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    BEN IS SO CUTE!!!!

And the couples are so cute!

Granted I still need to read like the entire middle of this story, but all the poor pregnant women!!

Suuccchhh a good chapter. :)

-Mia

17. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    I loves it. hehehe, Ben has a great intuition it seems twords his parents needs, which is good. I loved the description of him. Very cute and welcome back JD!

Fireyforce

18. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Nice to see more of this. Ah the lovely emotions of pregnancy.

19. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    You're alive!!! [:D]

Great Post!

20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    that was a sweet post :)

more??

21. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    IT'S A MIRACLE! THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED!

And it was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute...

22. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Hehe. I'm glad everyone liked it. Individual responses tomorrow.

~~Jilly

23. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Yay!!!! You updated! Wow!

I loved the post really!

Hope you're doing okay! And that you're back for some time! :D :D

24. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    I just recently came across this fic, I like it alot. :)

Anyway, its really good, post more soon!

25. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Wes: Thanks Wes. Yeah, hoping to update more, if the muses let me. ;)

Daughterofflame: Nope this wasn't gone forever, just had to get my muses going again.

Mia: Thanks. :)

Fireyforce: Thanks :)

RebelMom: Hehe. Yeah, I've never experienced but I've heard stories.

AvenKiel: Hehe. Yup, I'm alive. Now if I can just post in my other fics too.

JediFalcon: Thanks, and hopefully more soon.

DarthIshtar: LOL!

C3SoloPO: I hope I'm back for some time too.

RevaDurron: Glad you like it, hoping to update again, with not such a lag time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.