main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Like, FYI, man...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Just a few snippets peeps:

For all you Quinlan Vos lovers:

1.Return to the events of Revenge of the Sith in first of a three-part story that reveals a battle not shown in the film.

The Separatist attack on the Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyyk demands a strong response from the Republic, and Jedi Masters Luminara Unduli and Quinlan Vos arrive with their clone armies. But there may be more behind the Separatist attack--and more to the Wookiee's defense--than the Jedi know.

Star Wars: Republic #81 "The Hidden Enemy" Part 1 by John Ostrander, Jan Duursema, Dan Parsons and Brad Anderson is scheduled for September 28.

For all my Vader lovin' homies and sweet ladies:
    2.In Episode III you witnessed Anakin Skywalker succumb to the dark side and be reborn as the fearsome Darth Vader. To find out what happens next, you'll need to read Star Wars: Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader.
    The Republic has become the Empire, ruled by the wicked Palpatine with order enforced by his new right hand agent, Darth Vader. The galaxy is reeling from civil war and the shocking elimination of the Jedi Knights. Some worlds are resistant to the New Order, and are determined to make a stand against these sweeping new changes.

One of Darth Vader's first tasks is to snuff out these early embers of resistance, and it is this mission that will lead him to discover his true strength and come into his own as the Emperor's iron fist.

Star Wars: Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader is a new novel by author James Luceno. Together with his previous book, Labyrinth of Evil and Matthew Stover's bestselling Revenge of the Sith novelization, this new hardcover forms a trilogy of novels chronicling the collapse of the Republic and the emergence of the Empire.

Star Wars: Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader is due out in hardcover from Del Rey Books on November 22.
    This book WILL be awesome!!! We finally get Vader in his applying liberal cybernetic boot to ass glory days baby!!!! YES!!!![face_beatup] [face_skull] =D= [face_dancing]

3.For all my post ROTJ lovin peeps (including me):
    Since 1991, fans of Star Wars literature have wondered about the mysterious Outbound Flight project. This Fall, Del Rey and author Timothy Zahn will reveal all.
    First briefly mentioned in the watershed novel, Heir to the Empire, Outbound Flight was an ambitious project that sent an expeditionary mission of six Jedi Masters, 12 Jedi Knights and 50,000 men, women and children beyond the borders of known space to make contact with intelligent life. It was the brainchild of Jorus C'baoth, but even so influential a Jedi Master had to navigate the cumbersome Republic bureaucracy to get this monumental proposal approved.

With the foiling of a murderous plot, C'baoth gained the influence he needed to get Outbound Flight underway. In truth, this turn of fortune was carefully engineered by Darth Sidious, the shadowy Sith Lord who wants Outbound Flight to begin, and ultimately, to fail.

The mission is doomed from the start, for lurking within Unknown Space is the Chiss Ascendancy, and the brilliant alien mastermind who will someday become Grand Admiral Thrawn. Not even the presence of Obi-Wan Kenobi and his young Padawan learner, Anakin Skywalker, aboard the gargantuan vessel can avert disaster.

Star Wars: Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn is slated for a hardcover release on October 25.
    Mmmmmn, more Thrawn!!! That should make Empress Lisa very pleased.....[face_devil] [face_laugh]

4.Luke Skywalker is worried: A handful of Jedi Knights, including his nephew and niece, Jaina and Jacen Solo, have disappeared into the Unknown Regions in response to a strange cry for help that only they could hear. The isolationist Chiss have angrily lodged a formal complaint, accusing the missing Jedi of meddling in a border dispute between the Chiss and an unidentified aggressor.
    Luke has no choice but to head to the Unknown Regions in an attempt to stem the growing tensions before they spill out of control. Han

2. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Excellent update, Marselles!!! Thanks for all the great info:)
    Mmmm...two of my very favorite EU characters...Thrawn and Quinlan Vos!!!! I'm definitely looking forward to those [face_love]

Lisa

3. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I thought you'd dig the Quinlan Vos and Thrawn stuff. I know how enamored you are with them both. Lisa and Thrawn sittin in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g! [face_love]

Lisa and Quinlan sittin in a tree.....[face_mischief] Hehehe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.