Like Kyp or dislike Kyp, what about YOU makes you decide on one or the other?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by NarundiJedi, Oct 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    hehe, I like the [/sarcasm] Mace :D Good computer joke

Jae Angel
  2. RingoJuna Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, Ben Kenobi held back information from Luke, held back only. I believe that had Vader not spilled the beans, that Luke would have figured it out on his own, or that either Ben or Yoda would have told him. Now, Mr.Kyp is a bit of a different story. He flatout lied to a roomfull of people. At the very least, Ben's omission was on a much more personal level, meaning that it was just between himself and Luke. kyp was trying to hornswaggle a portion of the NR military. Perhaps if he would have told them what was really up, some of them might have agreed to help. By doing what he did, he's pretty much cut off any hope of future help from said group, barring a return to Luke's faction. Hope that made sense.
  3. ReaperFett Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    yeah, makes sense :)

I think that he could get some help from Kre Fey still though, I believe he would still be in agreement, albeit more restrained.

I do feel he had to lie though. Wedge seems to hold a major grudge against him still, and I think that had he said it was just a Worldship, Jaina would have agreed, Gav might have, but Wedge wouldnt have, causing problems.

Besides, some might agree. I get the impression a few NR Admirals are doing more than they are told to. What's another person gunning for victory? Noone major, but some would still be in support
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.