main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lili Ledy Vintage Figures

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by olmecus, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olmecus

olmecus Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2010
    Hi, this is the first time i'm posting on this forums and i was hoping to get some good advice from experienced collectors.

I have a 40 figure lot of vintage Lili Ledy Star Wars figures 1983 edition and i recently was made an offer by a local collector (I live in Mexico) and before i decide to sell, i would like to get opinions on if the price i'm being offered is good enough for the characteristics of the lot i own (while all figures are in their respective bubbles some of them are open or the cardboard shows some damage; on the other hand, a number of 20 figures or so are in a very good state).

Since i don't know where to begin or what kind of characteristics collectors base the price on, could you give me some advice on what kind of info to post so that you can help me price these figures?

I would really appreciate any tips i could get!

Thanks in advance

Ariel from Mexico

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    What we normally suggest is to look on eBay for recent closed auctions for the same figure. That should give you a ballpark estimate of what people are getting. I have some collecting books but those go out of date pretty fast. If you want to list a couple of the best figures I can try to take a look and tell you what's in the most recent book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.