main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Limited Theatrical Screenings - HEAVY SPOILERS HERE ONLY

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gry Sarth, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Alive and happily married with 2.5 children, a dog, and a house with a white picket fence.

2. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    The Insider says nothing about that.

3. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Actually, yes it does. In the final text box, above Darth Maul's picture.

4. MakingStarWars

MakingStarWars Jedi Master star 4

Oct 20, 2008
    I finally got around to watching the first part in HD. I see where I was confused and why. It was basically a visual language misinterpretation. While the witches area does look drastically different, it's foggy, red sky and lots of noxious greens around it.

Count Dooku's home has a huge noxiously green window they fight in front of. It just reminded me of that boggy swamp feeling you see at the witch's lair.

I could see that at Dooku's home, you see lively trees outside during one shot. That wasn't in my focal view during big screen experience.

5. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    well not everyone watch these eps as closely as I do:D but i still cannot understand how you did confuse them so- when Ventress goes to Dooku's place we can see shot from space even- very clearly showing they are on different worlds altogether- anyway thing is now cleared up and Serenno is not mentioned by name that was my another question.....

6. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Is Count Dooku's home supposed to be the same one he has in the Open Seasons comic?

7. shanerjedi

shanerjedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2010
    I loved this episode.

8. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    What the- Filoni jokes in the Monster's commentary how Darth Maul cannot be brought back.... is it still just in-universe hoax that somehow connects within the Mortis-arc- my goodness i hope Mortis is not place where dead Mauls go[face_laugh] .... really that would suck:rolleyes: - visit to the netherworld of the force?! No thanks that would destroy the idea of "cheating death" completely.....

9. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    No, the Insider says that Mother Talzin said it. Which doesn't make it true unless we see it.

10. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    A Question for those who have seen the entire thing:

Will we get a reasonable amount of Dooku training Savage? I loved the first two parts of the trilogy, but it seams like too much of what has been reported has been left to appear in the final part. One of the things they talked about a lot beforehand was that we would finally see Sith training, something that has never been shown in GL canon in any form. I have been really looking forward to this, but I always assumed this would be shown in part 2, since there is so much action still to come. That didn?t happen, and now I?m worried. Anyone want to give me some hope? How much of the last episode will really be devoted to training?

11. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    I have a questiom, but I want no unneccesary spoilers. So please just answer it with a "yes" or a "no."

Does Ventress ever use the lightsaber that looks like Plo Koon's with a red blade? She is seen wielding it in several promotional pictures.

12. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    what happened to this "Maul's return" thing- does Savage appear in Mortis trilogy- is Maul just similar ghost as Qui-Gon who appear on Mortis? Why Qui-Gon was spoiled when Maul is still kept secret:confused: is there anything they won't put in this show?- when does Jango come back? [face_laugh] maybe Witches and it's commentary will answer to some of these questions.... but funny how Filoni laughed that Maul cannot return in Monster's commentary- and he still does:eek: or does he?[face_thinking]

13. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    I have no problem if Mortis is what she is talking about, a place where you can connect with those strong in the force when they have gone. I much prefer this to robo legs or cloning or something like that. I really hope they bring back Peter Serafinowicz to voice Maul! Please gods of clone wars make it happen!

14. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    but shouldn't Maul be whining sith spirit like Ajunta Pall?- that would ruin his character to many but that is what he should be after death.... Savage can see fake-Maul though like there is that Vader in Dagobah cave....i dunno i hope Talzin just fooled Savage

15. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Argh don't know that character had to look it up, but you are saying like a repentant Maul who tries to steer Savage away from the darkside? Sounding a bit Christmas Carol for me :) People have so many set notions of what these characters are, for something to "ruin" the characters, really? If these characters all stayed in the narrow lanes of what WE think they should be how boring would that be? Star Wars has always been about upsetting peoples notions of the characters it's weird to see so many people resistant to it these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.