main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lincoln Fan Force REVIVAL Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Jedi_Liz, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    The Lincoln fanforce forum area is facing being placed in the INactive forums group. This thread is meant as an attempt to revive the forum to active status. Its Star Wars 30th birthday this year. Is there ANYONE interested in bringing this forum to life again?

2. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
  3. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I was hoping for a more mature response and hoping for a response from a person who was actually INTERESTED in bringing this fanforce back to life. :rolleyes:

4. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    It looks like I haven't posted on these boards for almost two years but at the time it didn't seem worth it. Around the time Episode III came out Arwen_Evenstar and I tried to get things jump started again and while there were people that seemed interested nothing came of it. Honestly, I thought this place died a long time ago. That being said...

[rant] I don't understand how you could dismiss Rogue_Squad_Leader-'s post because it wasn't a "mature response". In fact, I don't really see how his post was immature at all. It wasn't something unintelligible like "oH |-|/|| I liEks 5taR \/\/ArZ lol". I think that he was simply saying 'hello' which seems pretty normal. Second, nowhere in Rogue_Squad_Leader-'s post did he say that he was disinterested in reforming FanForce. On the contrary, by him posting in a thread that is asking for a group revival, I think he is at least a little bit interested. If he wasn't, why would he bother? To be honest your response seems a little bit elitist and rude.

If you are actually interested in getting the Lincoln group active again I think you need to be less selective and more welcoming to anyone who seems in the least bit interested. [/rant]

When I saw this it made me kinda sad.

5. Rogue_Squad_Leader-

Rogue_Squad_Leader- Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I would like to contribute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.