main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LINE ORGANIZERS!!! Post here!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Activities' started by sideshow212, Feb 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    ok, some of you know me as the co-organizer of the arizona line-up...(the other being AZLineUp, go figure! ;) ) anyways, just thought all the other organizers from across the globe might like to post here and sound off, or exchange ideas about there events.......
    ours is going to be a two week event, mall sponsored, radio station support, streaming media website, the whole nine-yards....
    our system works thusly: when the line-up event starts, all liners get a wristband. this will have a number on it, and if this person needs to leave the line, they are clocked out and stop accruing time in line. when they come back, obviously they resume accumulating time. when we are about 6 hours to showtime, we stop counting time, then organize the line so that the persons with the most time spent in line will get in first! the benefit of this is the first theatre seated will be the digital theatre!!!

anyone else have a system similar/different than this? i would love to hear your ideas!

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    It would be good to have a list of line leaders. Let us know.

3. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    well, the staff for my line in phoenix are as follows:
    as well as a staff of about 10 volunteers...

AZLineUp and I also organized the Episode I line in phoenix, so we are using our previous experience to make this one even better!
    MysterySith, if you have any advice or questions about our line-up event in phoenix, don't hesitate to contact me! or my partner AZLineUp...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.