main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Line Sign-up Question

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ewok_Vaseline, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewok_Vaseline

Ewok_Vaseline Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2002
    Thanks for keeping us posted, Happy Ninja, with all of your internal trials and tribulations. I'm glad you are all straightened out now.

Keep it that way.

:)

Zach

2. Caligula_Calrissian

Caligula_Calrissian Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    so if i'm walking down 54th street...minding my own buisiness...and i get clocked in the head with a yo-yo,then i'm covered by insurance even if i'm not a part on NYLine???

3. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    I've finally signed up for my shifts, so I guess anyone waiting out the hours on the 14th of May ... I'll see you there!

4. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Well, I'm signed up, and I sent in my money order and waiver/ticket forms in this morning, so I suppose the only think left for me to do now is to turn up, and get in line!

It seems so..."real", now.

5. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    It's real alright.

6. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    What I wanna know is what happens when it's all over? I mean, Uncle George makes Ep 3, we do this whole fan craziness, wait on line, go to the official con, and then it's all over. What happens then? Where do we go from there?

Mike C.

7. Moeskywalker64

Moeskywalker64 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    Oh mannn, I don't even want to think about that. What will we do? Will we have to get this excited for books? The future is bleak :(

8. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    Cyrano:

2006: Complete Saga on DVD

2007: Star Wars 30th Anniversary.. maybe a theatrical re-release?

2027: Complete Saga (Special Archival Edition) on HoloVD, Star Wars 50th Anniversary Celebration :)

9. Moeskywalker64

Feb 13, 2002
    Can we bring the money order and the waivers to the line or do we HAVE to mail them?

:Got the answer :)

10. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    For 12.75 you can send your money through the mail via overnight delivery....

11. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    You can bring it to the line, but do this on Saturday the 27th. If not then mail it.

12. Moeskywalker64

Feb 13, 2002
    Yea Jedi Samantha. I ran to the post office but it was closed and the rounded blue mailbox does not have the overnight thing. I'll bring it on the 27th. This is the last time I put my mail with the bills Grrrrr :)

13. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Does anyone know if they have recieved mine, yet?

14. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    I'll be bringing mine on Sat., along with the money order. Hope some of the fine people of SWNYC will be there to hang with until 3pm. I'm going to do the best I can with my schedule and hope I can do the whole thing (min. 45), but I can't make any guarantees. There's just too much going on with my life right not. Not to mention that I waited since, what, end of 1999 for this movie. I can wait an extra day or two from there. Heck, I remember rumors of prequel movies being debunked while I was in highschool, so as far as I'm concerned, I didn't even think these prequels would be made, let alone HAVING to see them opening day. But, I'll do the best I can.

Hope to see you all there.

Mike C.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.