main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Lineage (Xanatos/OC)=(Romance, angst) (with just a dash of Obi and Bruck) **11/6/03** Chapter 12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was So funny Master!!!!

I loved the ending!!!!!!!!!!!

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 9.

Xanatos found Master Sierwt with the other children at the opposite side of the garden near a grove of Weuklowee trees.

?Master Sierwt.? Xanatos said.

Sierwt turned to see Xanatos come up to him, ?Padawan Xanatos, I hope you are having no difficulties with the children??

?No Master Sierwt. I just come to ask you what should I do with them after they complete their meditation.?

Sierwt shook his head and a slight smile appeared, ?Xanatos you were an Initiate once by looking back on your past on being taught along with the 5 and 6 year olds you should know and understand how we teach. If you analyze how you were taught as an Initiate you?ll see that the principles are the same, however the order of teaching is taught differently from time to time as long as it connects with what the class started out with.?

This is ridicules. Plan number one find a way to get out of this tonight. Xanatos told himself.

?Do you understand what I?m saying?? Sierwt asked.

?Yes I understand perfectly Master Sierwt.? Xanatos replied as he turned to leave.

?Oh and Xanatos.?

Xanatos stopped and turned back to look at Master Sierwt, ?Yes??

?You really shouldn?t leave the 5 and 6 year olds unattended.? Sierwt stated.

Xanatos raised an eyebrow, ?they can?t get into any trouble while in the garden.?

Sierwt chuckled lightly, ?Can they??

Xanatos frowned as Master Sierwt turned back to the children he was teaching, after a few seconds he turned around to head back to where he had left the children.

~*~*~

The water fight went on for seven intense minutes until they finally stopped from exhaustion and swam back to shore.

Four soaked to the skin children sat down on the grass, the two girls were busy straining the water from their hair while the boys began an intense staring competition with each other. Queybacca had decided to climb the giant Oakley tree and was halfway to the top.

?You can?t win Obi-Wan.? Bruck stated as they stared directly into each others eyes without blinking.

?Do you really think so?? Obi-Wan asked.

?Yes.? Bruck answered.

?Well then do you know Xanatos?? Obi-Wan asked.

?What does Xanatos have to do with this?? Bruck asked.

?He was the one you wanted me to get on your nerves.? Obi-Wan replied.

Xanatos blinked his eyes as he lost his concentration. ?What!!? He almost yelled in surprise.

Obi-Wan blinked to get rid of the dryness in his eyes, ?Yep, you do realize that he had a reputation when he was an initiate to bully other initiates or get even secretly without getting in trouble.?

Bruck gaped, ?How did you find this out??

Obi-Wan shrugged his shoulders, ?Here and there.?

Bruck grunted, ?that is not an answer.?

?Hey, I don?t go around blabbing about something that does not concern me.? Obi-Wan retorted.

?Yeah sure. ? Bruck said sarcastically.

Siri finished ringing out her hair and went over to sit next to Bruck. ?You know I think Obi-Wan is right for once, if you hadn?t tried to get Xanatos blamed---?

Bruck turned his head to glare at Siri, ?Stay out of this Siri, this is a boy to boy discussion.?

?Oh?? She said with a smile on her face, ?then why does it sound like a debate?? she commented in a sweet tone.

Bruck frowned, ?I---?

?Because it is.? Ka-Trillia declared as she sat down next to Obi-Wan.

Bruck crossed his arms and scowled.

?Oh Bruck you don?t look cute when you do that.? Siri implied in a sweet voice.

Bruck blushed as a smile came across his face.

Obi-Wan grinned as an idea came into his head, ?Why don?t we get back at Xanatos??

Bruck snorted, ?sure and who?s this we? I am not going to collaborate with you.? He implied.

?I have two good reasons, one I can spy on him from the ventilation shafts, two you are good at hiding things. Come on just this once.? Obi-Wan told Bruck in a sincere tone.

Bruck thought about it for awhile before coming to a decision. ?Agreed, but just this once.?

?Ok.? Obi-Wan agreed.

Obi-Wan and Bruck stood up and walked around the pond while disc

3. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Un-oh.........

Bruck is going to become mince-meat...

YAY!!!!!

Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!! Bruck is going down!!

[singing]Celebrate!!!

Rejoyce!!!

Exault[/singing]

:D

Exsellent work Master!!!

4. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Who says that Bruck is going down? Then again he is not going up either.

5. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *Jaid peaks in*

Master?

*her entire manner is hesitent*

I, I'm going to be leaving for 2 weeks now................

I, I'm sorry........

6. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Thats ok, but you'll have a lot of catching up to do when you return. :) have fun. :)

7. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OH NO!!!!!!!

I SEE PAIN AND SUFFERING COMING!!!! ;)

Don't you just love little kids. ;)

And Jaid, I didn't mean Xanatos should be killed, just who ever killed his father.

8. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    So you want Qui-Gon to be killed.

Well with your Icon that makes perfect sense. :p

9. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    *Stands there compleatly confused*

Qui-Gon killed his father????

Why, may I ask?

I thought Qui-Gon was a nice guy....

Why would he kill him?

Or was his father evil?

10. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    His father was evil.

In the stories Xani turned to the Darkside but I think that the stories where he doesn't are a ton nicer.

Not to mention that Xani was really cute.......

11. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Okay, but, was it really nesaccery to kill him?

Can't people just settle things over a latte`? :D

12. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    A Latte huh?

But then what are the super weapons for? :p

Xani's dad came at Qui with a vibro-blade......

THAT'S howcome Qui had to kill him.

13. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Vibro-blade...

YIKES!

Okay, I'm cool with that.

Another Uper!!!!

So, Jaid, when do I get my story. ;)

14. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Story? ?[face_plain]

Did you send it to me?

Let me go check.....

Edit: Nope. I didn't get it....... Maybe....... I'll PM you my other adress but I can't get to that one for..... well, untill the 7th. :(

I hate it when my email doesn't work. Which, sadly, is most of the time........ Yeah........

*sigh*

15. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    No, no.

You were going to tell me a story....

Remember?

I might send you my story, I re-read it though, and it's pretty pathtic....

I may rewrite it or do another one.

16. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    O-o-o-o-o-o-o-h.

Yeah.

The Mob.

Well.

The mofia is closer to the truth...............

How about tomorrow?

Will that work?

*is being kicked off the computer :(*

17. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    I can't wait to hear this.

Now, your not in any danger anymore are you?

I don't plan to have you as the next Jimmy Hoffa(Spelling?).... [face_plain] ;)

18. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    I finally found a way to get Xanatos out of there now i just have to ---- *types.* eeeeekkk!!! wrong story.

19. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Why would we be in danger? ?[face_plain]

I think you'll understand why we are not "in danger" anymore.

Heck, we were only in danger for a couple minutes at the most!

Okay.

The story.

*Jaid sitts crossleged on the ground and flips her hair over her shoulders*

We were shopping in Kazakhstan and didn?t <once this was over we could spot them> notice that there were about 20[maybe] men patrolling the market. Dad snapped some pictures and the next thing we knew, there were 3 guys demanding that we give them our film.

My parents refused and we left.

Running as soon as we cleared the doors.

As we reached the bus stop they showed up again. This time there were 5.

And they all had guns.

*thinks back*

They weren?t very nice and their guns were in fairly bad shape.

I doubt if it would even shoot.

Anyway.

Basically we argued about it for a while, they still kept their hands on their guns, and then mom had enough.

*shrug*

She didn?t actually do anything she just basically told them to buzz off if they wanted to live.

*smirk*

That?s my mom.

Then as soon as we got back to our flat we called the Minister of Education who was/is [he?s not the MoE anymore] a personal friend of ours.

He listened to us and then basically told us that the mafia was a live and well and that we had run into it.

Although we still don't know why they wanted our film.

We haven?t been allowed to go back to that market anymore to say the least.

There.

See?

It was just a little thing.

Nothing to worry about.

And it was the only time.

I told you that the glass wasn't thick for that reason! :p

Who is Jimmy Hoffa?

Oh, and I really don't recomend trying to get people with guns to chase you.

*shudders*

It wasn't fun.

*stands and streches*

*yawn*

Good morning Master!

:)

Do you have a post for me?

20. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    almost. I'm trying to figure out something so i stopped in the middle of a sentence. :p I might have a post for you guys today.

21. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Okay...

Doesn't sound fun at all. [face_plain]
    And your telling me, your going back over there?!?

Glad you liked my pix.

If you'll send me a pix of your self holding a saber, I'll make one up for you.

Maybe everyone in the JCHA could send me a pix

Who is Jimmy Hoffa?

He was a man who got involved with the mob, ratted on them and no one ever saw him again... [face_plain]

22. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    ...And your telling me, your going back over there?!?...

Hey!

It is all my dad's idea!!!

I am doing nothing to aide my parents on this!!!

Mom says that I'll "get" to stay home for 11th and 12th grade though so I only have to go once more........ Thank God.

*shudders*

Take my word for it and just stay in the USA.

USA is SO much nicer!!!!

Master?

May we PLEASE have that chapter you were talking about?

23. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    I'm trying to finish the post but my sister and brother are disturbing me by playing in my 'room'. Maybe i'll finish it tommorow.

24. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Yes Master.

:D

What are your siblings doing in your room?

Can't you send them outside?

*sigh*

Siblings.

I can wait a while longer!!

It's not like your killing the characters like SJade is doing.

Love you!

Have fun with school today!

God Bless!

;)

25. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Ok, here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10.

Xanatos walked back to where he had left the children in deep thought. I know there is a way to get out of this but how?

?Ssshhh, he?s coming.? Siri whispered to Ka-Trillia.

The boys were sitting in a circle meditating as Xanatos came up to the three of them. Xanatos warning sense tingled as two small shadows came out of the bushes.

Siri and Ka-Trillia walked up to him and gave him an innocent smile before going over to the boys to join them meditating.

Xanatos eyes narrowed as his warning sense continued to tingle. He walked around the group of children then went to sit under the huge Oakley tree.
    As soon as he sat down the leaves on the tree overturned and splashed water around him and on him. Xanatos frowned and looked back at the group of children again. One of them let out a small giggle before going back into meditation.

Now soaking wet Xanatos stood up and left the shade of the tree. Crossing his arms he walked over to the group of children. ?You can stop pretending now!? He told them sternly.

They opened their eyes and they all looked at Xanatos. ?It wasn?t my idea Obi-Wan remarked in a cheerful voice.

?It was the girls idea.? Bruck put in.

?I don?t care who did, all of you are in big trouble.? Xanatos told them sternly.

?Ok.? Ka-Trillia responded and looked back at the other Initiates, ?lets go back and join Master Sierwt?s group.?

They all nodded their heads in agreement as they stood up and made a run for it.

Xanatos didn?t try to stop them, instead he headed out of the garden and headed to one of the gyms to practice some katas.

~*~*~

After searching for a couple of hours Karone finally found the Temple?s gate. Giving a little smirk she left the safety of the temple and walked casually through the throng of people. She went down a couple of levels, found a cantina and went inside.

The air smelled of alcohol and bodies, different species sat at tables either playing sabacc or enjoying a round of drinks or doing both. She found a small, empty table and sat down.

?What drink would you like?? A protocol droid asked.

Karone looked at the silver droid for a minute before responding. ?I?ll have a Juri Juice.?

?One Juri Juice coming up.? The droid replied as it walked away to get her requested drink.

?Hey you!? a voice shouted. A Nikto stood up from his table and walked over to Karone. ?Your Fylder?s defected assassin aren?t you??

Karone calmly sipped her Juri Juice that the droid had brought to her. ?I could be, what?s in it for you?? she asked not looking up at him.

Five Rodians came up behind the Nikto and surrounded the table with their blasters drawn.

?1,000 republic credits if you are captured alive.? The Nikto responded as he drew out a blaster set on stun.

?That?s all? Tell Fylder that he better raise the price, I?m worth much more then that.? Karone replied as she finished her drink.

?Come with us.? One of the Rodians commanded.

Karone stood up and looked around herself till she spotted the Nikto. ?Your asking for trouble you know.?

The Nikto just grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the cantina with the Rodians trailing after them.

?Don?t say I didn?t warn you.? Karone told them in a cool tone.

~*~*~

Xanatos was doing a Kata when in his mind he saw a cantina and Karone being led out by a Nikto and some Rodians. ?Karone?? What is she doing out of the temple? She should have waited. He began to restart the Kata when an emotion that he had never felt before tugged at him in his heart and mind. He stopped his Kata and ran out of the gym.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.