main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Lineage (Xanatos/OC)=(Romance, angst) (with just a dash of Obi and Bruck) **11/6/03** Chapter 12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacen200015, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Is her name Mira or Karone?

?[face_plain]

I LIKED THAT POST!!!!

:D

Xani's in love with her........ :D [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

:p

Wonderful job Master mine!!!!

*hugs her and then runs back to her conversasion*

*pops back in*

CELEBRATE!!!!!

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    *blinks.* Mira get out of here, your in the wrong post. *drags Mira out and finds Karone who was on the roof tied up.*

3. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Upping this. :)

4. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Chapter 11.

Karone let them take her into an alley before she took action. She squatted down, twirled on her right heel with her left leg stretched out and knocked the Nikto?s legs out from under him. Standing up she quickly grabbed her blaster from the Nikto?s belt and ran for cover behind a huge slag of metal slanting on a building. A steady stream of blaster bolts were fired and pinged harmlessly off Karone?s temporary cover. Karone grinned in satisfaction and fired off a few shots of her own. Her grin slowly faded when she realized that she had inadvertently trapped herself. She muttered a Corellian curse as she tried to figure out a way to get out of this mess.

Endless blaster fire continued to block her from escaping as her pursuers came closer to her position. In a crouched position she stopped firing and pressed her body against a dark corner, hoping that they would miss her. No such luck happened when a Rodian entered the area and fired a stun bolt just as she fired back at him. They both fell to the ground one unconscious and the other dead.

~*~*~

Xanatos had just reached the exit of the Temple when he suddenly halted in his tracks when Master Yoda got in front of him.

?In a hurry are you?? Yoda asked with a knowing look.

?Yes Master.? He replied, silently hoping to the Force that Yoda would let him go on his way.

?Where going are you?? Yoda continued.

?I?m meeting up with a friend at a café.? Xanatos responded.

Yoda whacked Xanatos? right leg with his stick, ?lie you will not. Report to the Council when return you do.? Yoda told him and went on his way.

Xanatos rubbed his smarting leg before continuing to his destination. ?That was too close.? He said quietly to himself, and then groaned inwardly at what Yoda had said about the Council. ?I just hope I?m not in trouble.?

~*~*~

?Your getting incredibly lax if they were able to catch you, aren?t you.? Fylder remarked with a chuckle.

Karone groaned as she opened her eyes and saw Fylder?s face over her. ?Shut your trap Fylder. It was an error, yet it was an error on your part to capture me.?

?Oh really?? Fylder drew out sarcastically. ?No one in their right mind will dare to cross me. Now what is the real reason why you left??

?I told you, I wanted to do something new.? Karone replied.

?I don?t believe you, you?re hiding something.? Fylder accused her as he walked around the table where she was bound to by metal bands.

?You just want me to stay. Well I have news for you, I am not your assassin anymore and you can leave it at that.?

?If that is what you want.? Fylder said as he took a tool off a side table and jabbed it into her arm. ?Then you?ll die.? He remarked as Karone gasped with pain.

~*~*~

?I don?t like this plan one bit Master Yoda. It?s unethical and foolhardy.? Mace told Yoda skeptically as they walked into a meditation room.

?Dangerous yes. Decide he will be able to.? Yoda responded.

?Master Qui-Gon should know what?s going on. Xanatos is his padawan.? Mace pressed.

Yoda shook his head sadly, ?told he will not be. For the best it is.?

?It will hurt him deeply Master Yoda, Is there another way??

?No other way is there. Decided it has been.? Yoda told Mace as he sat on one of the low cushions and slipped into meditation.

Mace gave a soft sigh as he too sat down on a cushion and sank into a meditation trance.

5. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

RUN XANI RUN!!! GO RESCUE KARONE!!! SHE NEEDS YOU!!! NOW!!! FLY!!! RUN!!! *SOBS*!!!!!!

:_| :eek: :_| [face_shocked] :_| :eek: :_| [face_shocked] :_| :eek: :_| [face_shocked] :_| :eek: :_| [face_shocked] :_| :eek: :_| [face_shocked]

6. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    run run run Xani run and go save her, if she actually needs saving :p. She'll probably just find some weird plan to save herself...

7. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002
    Agent_Jaid [face_mischief]

Jeanida_Myrishi Oh no, this time she actually really, really will need help. [face_mischief]

8. Seraphena

Seraphena Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2003
    Wonderful so far, looking forward to more.

my absolutely favorite line. "to self: Find a way to get even without getting into trouble. "

9. jacen200015

Jan 11, 2002

Ok its kinda short and fast but its a post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12.

Karone breathed in ragged gasps, her throat burned with every breath she took. The room seemed to swirl around her and the light hurt her eyes. Her hands and feet were numb and she felt chilled to the bone. She had been cut on her arms and legs numerous times then left alone in the room to die a slow, painful death. Xani where are you?

~*~*~

Xanatos found a speeder that he drove down to the lower levels of Coruscant. Parking it he ran as fast as he could in the direction of Karone?s Force signature.

He entered an old building and headed down into the basement. The Force screamed a warning at him and he immediately ignited his lightsaber and blocked a blaster bolt. Oh sure Xanatos. Go charging into a building without a plan is smart, really smart. he admonished himself as he blocked the incoming blaster bolts.
    Using the Force he Force pushed half of the ten gang members down and ducked into another room and locked the door.

?Xani?? Karone asked in a weak voice when she felt a familiar presence enter the room.

Xanatos turned away from the door and let out a small gasp when he saw Karone. ?Karone.? He said as he rushed to her side.

Karone gave him a weak smile, ?what took you so long??

Xanatos didn?t answer as he undid her restraints and wrapped his cloak around her. He looked around the room for another exit but found none. Oh just great. he took his lightsaber and began too cut a hole opposite the door. He kicked the cut part in and peered inside what appeared to be an old sewer system. He placed his lightsaber on his belt and continued to use the Force to hold the door in place as he gently picked Karone up and stepped into the tunnel.

Karone closed her eyes as she felt herself being carried in Xanatos? arms.

Once Xanatos was twelve feet into the tunnel he released his Force hold on the door and used the Force to enhance his speed while not causing Karone any more pain then she was in now.

The gang members ran into the room to find it empty, seeing the gap in the wall they headed out into the tunnel shouting and cursing as they looked for Xanatos and Karone.

Xanatos heard them come closer and turned right when the tunnel branched off. The murky water slowed his progress yet he used every strength he had to continue. The Force whispered to him and led him through many bends and turns till they lost the gang members. The Force swirled and pulsed through him as he let the Force lead him without question. Soon he found a hidden staircase that looked really odd in the sewers. Considering that there was not supposed to be a staircase in the sewers in the first place.

Xanatos climbed up the steps for what seemed like an hour before he found himself in a dark room. Using the Force to see he laid Karone gently on the ground and found a torch that he lit with the Force. He found other torches on the walls and lit them before putting the torch he held in his hand back in its place.

Karone opened her eyes and watched Xanatos light the torches. When he was done he came over to here and examined her with the Force. ?Thank you.? she told him in a low voice.

Xanatos winced inwardly as he felt all her injuries. ?I need to get you to the healers soon. You?ve lost a lot of blood.?

?Isn?t that a surprise.? She said before she began to have a coughing fit.

Xanatos used the Force to stop the wounds that had not closed to stop bleeding. Weariness was beginning to set in as he picked Karone back up and walked to the next room. His eyes went wide as he recognized the room from the temple?s history files about the old section of the temple. With more determination he recalled what he had read and made his way to the new temple. He exited out of a secret door into the familiar corridors of the temple, then with Force enhanced speed he ran to the healers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.