main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LINGERING FROST - A POSTSCRIPT TO AUF - COMPLETED - 8/24/02

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CYNICAL21, Aug 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Travina

Padawan_Travina Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    CYN,

I really don't have words to discribe what this whole story has ment to me..

I think this was one of the best writtings..and most heartbreaking stories I have ever read.

I think you wrote Qui-gon just the way he we all seem him, and Obi too in AUF...I still find my self going back and re-reading that story..

You do desrve a vacation..and if we don't get a new story any time soon..we will understand..It's always good to take a break for awhile..Just dont stay away to long...

Wonderful post..now i must go and wipe my eyes..

PT

2. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Magnificent, excellent. Cynical I don't know how you did it, but my heart is breaking for Qui-gon, nobody is gonna grieve more than him, and what makes it even worse is that Anakin was able to easily manipulate him in to forgeting through the force. What a great finale. 7

3. Havoc_2Nite

Havoc_2Nite Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2002
    Beautiful! Needless to say it brought tears to my eyes. I was so happy to see Rain, Mira and Jorgal back to say good-bye to their beloved Obi-Wan.

Your portrayal of the relationship between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan is exactly the way I pictured it. My favorite line?... "Obi-Wan flew up out of that pit like an avenging angel - and there was a terrible, dark beauty in his eyes." Thank you for a wonderful story!

You definetly deserve a break! But do come back and share your wonderful talent with us again... and some of those wonderful original characters too. While I'm waiting, I think I'll go back and read the completed story again. Come back soon!

4. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    You are all just too perfect - and I am enormously gratified that you liked it. I know I'm not always easy to read - blame my muse, I guess - the one that feeds this stuff to me.

I never guarantee happy endings - and I always prefer drama to fluff. Which means those of you who stick with me are even more appreciated.

Will NOT be posting anything in the way of another AUF for a while. I AM working on the next big project - but it'll be a while.

However, I did decide to post a little series of vignettes in the interim. Let me know what you think.

Again, merci to all.

CYN

5. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Upping shamelessly - because (blush!) this one is my favorite of them all - and it's hard to just let it go. :(

6. Jovieve

Jovieve Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Popping up this bad boy.

7. ObiLegolas

ObiLegolas Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2002
    Float it on up with the wonderful Force!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.