1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Resource Link Machine Update

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by lazykbys_left, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lazykbys_left

lazykbys_left Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2005
    Hello there! :)

For the past couple of years, Darth Real Life (i.e., a dead PC and working the graveyard shift) has kept me from the Net. As you can see, I'm back - and so is the

[link=]Link Machine[/link] (instruction are in the [link=]original thread[/link])

However, since I was a total idiot in not backing up the hard drive before my computer crashed, I had to rewrite most of it from scratch. I think I've got it working now, but if I haven't and it doesn't work, shoot me a PM.

BTW, if anyone is willing to host the LM, I'd be more than happy to share the files with anyone who promises not to laugh at my programming. :p

- lazy
  2. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006

I'm so glad to see this. Thank you for all your hard work. :)
  3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Wow, loving the updated version!! Thanks, lazy!! [:D]
  4. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Good to see you back, lazy! [:D] The LM is as awesome as ever! :D
  5. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    Hi Lazy! Love the link machine.[face_love] I hope your computer problems are behind you.
  6. mavjade

mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 10, 2005
    Most awesome, Lazy! :D Thanks for your hard work on this over the years!

Welcome back! [:D]
  7. Jinn is MINE

Jinn is MINE Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2005
    And thanks again for the Link Machine, without which the [link=]The Qui-Gon Jinn Story Index[/link] would not have been possible. :D
  8. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    LAZY!!! :D [:D] So glad you're back (and not dead)! :D

Would be interested in hosting it, if only just to see how it works. ;)
  9. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Lazy! Dude! Welcome back, man! Sorry to hear about the computer troubles and all - that really sucks....

We've misse both you and your wonderful inventions that make using this site so much easier ;) [:D] Glad to see this (and you) is back online; I use it for everything and couldn't code to save my life. You rock, man!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.