main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Links, Ideas, and such...

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by TheFadedOne, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFadedOne

TheFadedOne Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2004
    Hello to all.

I'm planning to start my own starwars RPG with some friends. I was wondering if there were any sites out there that had info on ships, spiecies and other kinds info from the d20 books? I Got the core rule book but it has such limited info...

I eventualy plan to get more books but dont have the $$$ right now...

Also I'm plannin to do a game in the new republic era so any ideas that you guys could give me as far as cool story lines would be greatly appreciated...

thanx

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    http://www.swrpgnetwork.com

3. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    You can always make up your own.

Or convert the stats from the D6 books like Pirates&Privateers or Stock Ships or Galaxy Guide6:Tramp Freightors. Stock Ships is especially good because it does include deck plans.

Unless they're going to hunt for the information for you (in which case, hey, let them do the work), you are the final authority on what does & doesn't happen.

As for adventure ideas, hey, there's an entire thread on "What's your RPG all about." There should be enough ideas in there to keep you going for years. You may have to modify a bit, but there you go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.