main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lions and tigers and padawans, oh my!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Feb 16, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    GREAT STORY! I am looking(begging) for a sequel. Keep up your great work!
    Ejedir

2. SithAbigail

SithAbigail Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2000
    Am I the only one who wants a pregnant Jemmiah?

Personally, I think it's just a story and you should go with whatever's funny. It's not like some 17 year-old is going to read this and say, "Jemmiah's pregnant, so maybe I should be too!"

Anyway, great story, i loved it and I can't wait for the sequel

3. LadyJedith

LadyJedith Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2000
    It?s sad a bit to find the end of something really good, It?s sad twice to find the end of brilliant ?Lions and Tigers?? But dearest Jemmiah, you were able to put some hopeful notes even in such a depressing thing as closing the zoo! Those the very last words of An-Paj, what a masterpiece they are? You are perfect with making a final consonance!

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    This thread is a classic from pre-TPM days... but its rules for spoilers are now canon for this forum. So what can I say but

back to the top.

5. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    No No! No pregnant Jemmiah...

Obi has been tortured enough as it is...

6. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    I love to see these old threads Padwan Eden is talking to Paradox, who probably hasn't posted here in a long time. Times change and people leave. It reminds me of visiting a ghost town in the old west or something. TPM is fine, E2 E3 rumors and spoilers ain't. Is casting (and casting speculation) a spoiler?

--Joey

7. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Does anyone else here have an illustration of what their characters look like? (Besides established characters like Obi and Qui?)

I found this pic on another SW board - it looks just like I imagined Padawan Kylenn (except here she's shown as a full knight and has a green saber instead of a blue one.)

Darth Jai is the artist.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/6248/jgrl.jpg

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kylenn (edited 05-10-2000).]

8. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    That's great, Kylenn!

I was thinking of starting a descriptive thread containing some of the characters in LT&P, and AKTAR, so that people had short references as to what they looked like, how old they were in relation to each other, what they did e.g. Healers, Knights etc. I thought it would be especially useful as some like An-Paj, Jemmiah and Meri are continually cropping up on other threads and that background info would be useful. If anyone reading this would like to write a little summary of the characters they have created (pictures are good too if you have 'em, but not essential) please feel free to tell me if you think it's a good idea.

Jane Jinn? Want to give us the official description of An-Paj? Wampasmak? How about Hmiol?

9. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    Workin' on it. Might take awhile though. Very busy writing-wise at the moment.

[This message has been edited by Wampasmak (edited 05-10-2000).]

10. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    O.K., I'm done with the profile. As soon as the thread is ready I'll post it.

11. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000

What on earth is this doing on page 10?!!!!!

It should be on top spot so everyone else can read it (and vote for it in the golden keyboard awards)!!!!!

12. master obi-wan skywalker

master obi-wan skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2000
    Sorry about the page thing...:sheepish grin: Thanks for fixing it, Lil Wookiee.

Man, to think that I'm actually thanking an admin for editing my post...What is the galaxy coming to? Oh well, thanks.

13. master obi-wan skywalker

master obi-wan skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2000
    and of course, UP!!

14. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Awwww! Bless her! You couldn't tell she is my sister, could you? Thanks, Calam!

Now I come to think of it sis, wasn't one of the donkeys in the field at the back of our school called Calamity?

Not that I'm making any comparisons...

15. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    Just upping the thing for reference. I have some ideas for a sequel but my brain is threatening to give way...

16. Darth Cerberus

Darth Cerberus Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 1999
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.