1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest.

New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Lippy's colourings - UPDATED 8th April 2008 - More FF colourings

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Lippy, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Awwwwwww thanks babe![face_peace]
  2. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh, I wish!! ACK!!! What did Denning do to Jaina!? She is a freak now!!:_| :_|

I hate this hive mind stuff. I hope in the next series of books she is back to normal and begging Jag for forgiveness (if he is alive that is).

Oh yeah, beautiful coloring!!! :)

AG88
  3. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    =D=I love your coloring style!
  5. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, Lippy!! :_|=D=

They look so beautiful!!

I can't get over the Luke and Mara piece--the little "sparkles" you've added give it an almost magical touch...just amazing! And Tahiri-- :eek:=D= The use of the greens (aside of the fact that they so beautifully compliment her) is perfect, reflecting the verdant nature of her Dagobah surroundings... Just WOW... These blow me away--stunning! I'm running out of words again, lol! Welcome back to the forum, my friend--and with such an awesome update, too! Great, great work!

FF
  7. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    Both of those new pieces are wonderful, but I really would love to see the Luke/Mara pic made into a TFN icon. I want it!!!!!:D

AG88
  8. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow - such praise from an artist such as yourself is the best I can ask for. I'm glad you felt my work does your own justice.

I'm on tour at the moment - which is why i've been away - i'm performing with www.rainorshine.co.uk in their UK tour . But i've had a few days off so i decided to put them to good use!

you keep drawing the masterpieces luv and i'll keep colouring them in. :D
  9. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    As to getting an icon made, I wouldnt even know where to start! Errrrrrrr, anyone know how its done?
  10. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    You know what would make me happy? If you colored all of FalconFan's drawings!
  11. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    weeell, i've done a FEW.... hopefully i'll get time to do some more soon!

*looks at watch *

speaking of which, off to do a show!

Laters taters!
  12. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
  13. Vana Force Ghost

star 3
    very nice and soft coloring, i like it! great job =D=
  14. Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Master

star 4
    *melts* I thought that pic was awesome when I first saw it but now...Wow!:eek:
  15. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    Hey Lippy, have I ever told you how much I adore your coloring technique?! Well I do. I was wondering if you ever considered doing a tutorial on how you do it. I would love to learn how to color like you do.

I spent most of yesterday looking at free tutorials on the internet, I didn't find any real good ones.

I really like your style and would love to learn how you do it.

AG88

By the way, are you going to color FalconFan's wonderful new drawing? I hope so. I would love to see 'Skivvie Luke' in full color. :p LOL

16. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    as requested...

:D

Skivvies Skirmish - Colour

hope everyone enjoys!

As to a tutorial...i think it would be quite hard, as i have no set method. [face_thinking]
  17. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    I love your colorization of FalconFan's pic!! Bravo!!! =D=

If you ever do a tutorial, please let me know! Or can you recommend one that you learned from?

AG88
  18. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, wow!! Yet another skilled transformation of the graphite-on-paper into something...amazing... I just love the "flash effect" off the lightsabers--it's something that's exceedingly tough to render in pencil--and the lighting on Luke's face (and the little sweeps of glow off his hair) is just wonderful. A great job once again, Lippy! Thanks so much, and brava!! :D =D=

FF
  19. NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

I really like the one called Tahiri, the highlight is amazing and delicate!
  20. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks Luv!

oh and...........

BUMP
  21. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    I've already seen your colourings in FF's thread, but it still amazes me how beautiful they are. =D=
    Just had to drop a comment here. My fav so far is the skirmish. [face_love]
  22. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    First new addition of 2007!!!!

Sorry for the gap - life's HECTIC!

ENJOY!
  23. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    **boogies in thread**

;) :D

Hi Lippy!! [:D] We've missed your cheery presence here while you've been away! I hope the traveling theater life has been good to you (and that the European version of a Tony award will soon be on your mantle! ;) )!

Another fabulous job with the coloring: Kaie looks awesome! Handmaiden_Rabe, the character's creator, must come by to take a look (and she'll probably "boogie" in your thread, too! :D )--I love the colors and the shading. Just gorgeous--thank you so much, my friend, and welcome back (for as long as you can stay!)!

FF
  24. Handmaiden_Rabe Force Ghost

star 5
    *jaw drops through floor* KAIE! *bounces excitedly* Thank you, thank you, thank you! The colors are just right. I can't believe how many amazingly talented artists we have in our forums. :)
  25. Lippy Jedi Knight

star 1
    you're very welcome! I'm glad you like it and the colours are to youre liking O:)
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.