List of customised FanForce forum schemes

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Ki-Bara-Mundi, Apr 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Polish font: no. We don't have access to the board code, which means we can't add anything in.

Banner: you can have one if you're an official chapter - that means three meetings posted on the official FF main page, and an elected Chapter Rep. :)
  2. Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is very interesting. Can I have some more information about those meetings. And if I understand right we must take one member as a somekind of president of our board, right??
  3. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    OFFICIAL CHAPTERS.

WhAT IS AN OFFICIAL CHAPTER?

As stated in an earlier part of the FAQ, an official chapter is as follows:

An official chapter is a chapter that has had three meetings, with at least three people in attendance, posted on the Fanforce main page. They receive all sorts of perks and priveleges that unofficial chapters are not entitled to.

HOW DO WE BECOME AN OFFICIAL CHAPTER?

Once you have your own board on Fanforce and three people posting regularly, all you need to do is plan and execute three meetings with at least three people in attendance per meeting. Get someone to notify your Regional Support Administrator of the details of these meetings before they occur, who will in turn post the details on the main page.

At the conclusion of the third meet you will become an official Fanforce chapter.

WHY SHOULD WE BECOME AN OFFICIAL FANFORCE CHAPTER?

As an official chapter, you will receive many "perks" and other benefits that are not given to unofficial chapters. A full list of these are:

- The ability to customise your forum's banner
    - the ability to customise your forum's colour scheme
    - You are able to elect and have a CR promoted
    - You are allowed to have your board's header changed by a manager at will. This includes both links and forum announcements
    - You are allowed to have the auto-prune feature turned off in your forum
    - You are allowed to have your own customised chapter icon uploaded
    - You can choose an official chapter name and have it listed next to your chapter's link on the listing for your region
    - You can have the editing time in your forum changed

So as you can see, there are a lot of reasons for becoming an official chapter instead of remaining an unofficial one.

WILL OUR OFFICIAL STATUS EVER BE REVOKED?

Not if you continue to use Fanforce's facilities on a regular basis.

If the forum has not been used by people from your area for an extended period of time, your regional support administrator will post a warning in the forum telling you that if no one begins to use it, it will be pruned. If no one responds to this warning, after two weeks the forum will be deleted.

So as long as you continue to use your forum to plan meets and talk with the fans in your area, you will not have to worry about losing your official chapter status.
  4. Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    I was going to do a revised list but there are too many forums that are still using the Fall 2002 yellow scheme. Aren't all boards without a customised banner (official and unofficial) supposed to have the default FanForce banner (even though I'm not a fan of it :p)?
  6. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    It up to the RSA to change it.
  7. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Colorado Springs, CO just got up their really great looking custom forum scheme.
  8. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    It's pink! :eek:

But nice. ;)

I'll add it to the list. :D
  9. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Excuse, me! That is not PINK. It's Purple! Like Mace Windu's saber!
  10. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    LOL, okay. I'm sorry! [face_blush] ;)
  11. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    The Oregon FanForce has gotten a new banner, but we seem to be frozen in a lock of the bland orange/yellow colours. We're CRless at the moment and our RSA hasn't replied to my PM about the possiblity of a colour change.

-Cheers and blessed be!
  12. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Only administrators can change the color scheme of a forum. I suggest you contact either Obi Anne or Rox, they should be able to help you. :)
  13. _Vengeance_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, thank you Morgaine! And by any chance do you know who one would have to contact to get a title under their name? (I created the banner, and was wondering if I could get a little title, lol)

-Cheers and blessed be!
  14. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
    Your RSA should be able to handle that, titles are a manager option. :)
  15. Morgaine Ex-Manager

star 6
  16. Darth_Fizyk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thank you Morgaine :D I was searching for this thread :)
  17. Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah I was looking for it too :)
  18. Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.