main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA List of Seattle's retailer/collectible shops!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by bobafett300, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett300

bobafett300 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2004
    Hello,

Just want to said hi to all my Seattle friends.

I haven't seen a list of all the retailer/collectible shops in the Seattle area(mainly from Bellingham to Everett). If someone can plz provide me with a list of all the places that sells Star Wars and record/cd music stuff, that will be awesome for me and other ppl too. If you can, plz provide us with the address(or approx.)

Thank you very much!

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    There really aren't any specific Star Wars stores in the Seattle area. But since a few people have expressed an interest. I'll list some that I've had good luck with in the past.

The Toy Stable
    A store located on a horse stable farm south of Tacoma.
    They have all sorts of toys and a lot of SW stuff. New and old.

Half Price Books
    A good place for finding older SW books, movies, comics and, records at decent prices.
    They have locations throughout the NW.

Golden Age Collectables
    Located in the Pike Place Market. They don't have too much SW but it is a nice place to visit.

There is also a SW store in Aberdeen. (I don't know much else about it.)

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Amy, I have seen that store in Aberdeen, it is in ahouse actually, as you enter the town. I wanted to stop and look around but I was with two friends who do not understand my fascination with star wars and sci-fi in general and I could not convince them to stop no matter how much I pleaded, whined, cajoled and batted my eyelashes.

Our FF has talked about doing a road trip to the coast and making a pit stop at that store before. Someday we definately will do it.

4. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    That sounds like Fun Cate! I have always wanted to go to that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.