main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC List of things that piss you off so bad you would be willing to kill.

Discussion in 'Community' started by vin, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    :rolleyes: Pervy droid fanciers.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  2. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Yesterday I fell on the ice and came down on my left elbow. Now, which hand am I supposed to use for my... cursor-controller-plugged-into-my-keyboard? :p

Violent Violet Menace and yeurgh like this.
  3. yeurgh

yeurgh Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 12, 2016
    People in supermarkets.

I rarely go as I get all my veg from a farm shop and my meat from a butcher but I'm out of rice, olive oil, mustard and a few other things. Time to go and think homicidal thoughts.

4. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    You should get the 20 kg gunny sacks of rice from the immigrant markets.

yeurgh likes this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I normally go grocery shopping on Sunday mornings. It's usually not that crowded. Saturdays are a different situation - I'd probably be thinking bad thoughts as well.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I am a member of a co-op (and order everything else online). Grocery shopping is actually where I go to not angrily hex humanity.

yeurgh and Darth Punk like this.
  7. yeurgh

yeurgh Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 12, 2016

I'm not in London anymore, I live in a small, coastal town in the middle of nowhere. I don't think there are any immigrants (although a lot of people are very clear that their way of life is being ruined by immigration... I guess they mean the tiny handful of doctors and nurses that keep the health service running here or maybe the family who run the Chinese restaurant on the quayside).

Anyway, I survived. More to the point, the other people in the supermarket survived. I should be all set for another 4-6 weeks.

8. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Go to the local hospital, and pick up a 50kg immigrant nurse

9. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    overuse and usually laughably incorrect usage of the word literally

10. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009

I know right? I mean, like, I totally would literally die if someone used literally when they meant figuratively in front of my face.

11. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    innit

12. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

You've already murdered, hashtaglol

yeurgh and Violent Violet Menace like this.
  13. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    Unfortunately, most of humanity.

I hate people who drive slow/cut you off, people who stand in your way in super markets/stores, and just rude people who have no consideration for others in general.

A few days ago some guy was staring at me from his car in the right line (which cut off after the lights we were stopped at) and after looking back at him he looked away. He then proceeded to race me and cut me off at the very last second to get into my lane. I then realized the dude lived in my neighborhood. I was up at 4am fantasizing about finding his house based on his car and slashing his tires. Didn't do it though.

14. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    Sons of anarchy. Anyone who stars in it, all the writers, directors, producers. Anyone who butchered an Irish accent in season three. Also, real life biker gangs, cos they stoopid.

Violent Violet Menace likes this.
  15. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

Slowly.

I reiterate my comments on adverbs.

16. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    Who needs reasons to kill, amirite?

17. Organafan

Organafan Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2017
    You didn't say kill what. I'm okay with ants unless they are biting or crawling on me, then I'm willing to...
    The same goes for other pests. Squirrels are cute, but if you're in the attic, I have to set traps, while trying to find and block the point-of-entry of course.
    Thank you, online grocery ordering and parking lot pick-up.

18. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    Get yourself over to the antibiotic resistance thread - we could use some fresh meat.

yeurgh likes this.
  19. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    there's humane ways to kill pests didn't ya know? I'm shocked, astounded and also for the record dumbfounded you did not consider this, unlike me.

Ender Sai, yeurgh and Darth Punk like this.
  20. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    My local Sainsburys does that but if I'm gonna drive there anyway I'll do my own shopping. That way if they are out of something I don't get a substitution I don't want.

21. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    My brother once read my writing journal, which is full of both actual ideas and random ramblings, and remarked, "this is like seeing into Larry David's mind." With comments such as, "why are these supposedly healthy, organic granola bars in plastic packaging? Who do they think they're kidding? This is just a candy bar that costs twice as much to make you feel good about yourself."

Suffice it to say, I am in fact about as easily annoyed and critical as an old curmudgeon, yes. The way every single business is run annoys me. Talking to most people annoys me. Adult birthday parties annoy me. Halloween. You know, dumb things. Interestingly, though, I haven't seen Curb yet. I want to, but it seems like it will take a while.

I may in fact be 75.

Sarge likes this.
  22. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    Fake news.

23. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Pull up a rocking chair, solojones, and we'll whittle sticks on the porch.

24. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    Parents who don't seem to believe in teaching their kids to pick up after themselves, or allowing them to run around like maniacs in places where that's frowned upon.

25. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    "Do me a solid." :mad: