main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

List of things you didn't like about ROTS

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by Jedi_Juice, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crumbsalicious

crumbsalicious Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004

1) Grevous fight was FAR too short.

2) Anakins "turning" scene complete with grade A over the top acitng by Ian was weak.

3) Three trained jedi with sabers ignited are going to go out with NO resistance?????

4) Padme reduced to nothing. Dying of a broken heart--WEAK

5) Wheres the formation of the rebellion?

6) Wheres Dagobah?

7)Wheres Qui Gon?

2. Melancholy

Melancholy Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I could spend years in a thread like this.

3. Starwars_1977-1983

Starwars_1977-1983 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2004
    List of things I didn't like about ROTS :

1) ... let's see ...

... end of list !

4. CJedi72

CJedi72 Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    The quick turn by Anakin really hurts a great Star Wars movie. This was the defining moment of the prequels, and it is so underwhelming in the way it plays out. It is bad acting by Christenson and bad directing by Lucas not to notice how bad this is.

Padme dying of losing the will to live is another one that bothers me. Just make her die from complications from childbirth, that way Anakin didn't technically kill her, and it doesn't make her a weak character leaving her twin newborns to rot.

I wish there was a little more dialogue from suited Vader at the end. Just a small conversation between him and Tarkin. Kind of a bone Lucas was throwing to the OT people.

Other than that, I thought it was head and shoulders above TPM & AOTC, making them very inferior when totally analyzing the PT. But Anakins turn does prevent this from being a classic, because it is really bad. I can't explain how much this scene brings down this movie.

5. xjedimaster

xjedimaster Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2005
    i didnt like how Agen Kolar was looking off into space when he died for him to survive the genosis battle could make him and excellent swordman

6. darthvaderv

darthvaderv Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    Here Goes:

Grevious accent and him being under used.

Padme and Ani's balcony scene. "No, it's because I'm so in love with you" rubbish.

Palpatine's fat ass face

Unrealistic crap lava surfing

Padme giving birth - The worst scenes and dialogue ever!

Vader's Noooooooooooooo

Apart from that perfect movie. Well. nearly [face_thinking]

7. xjedimaster

xjedimaster Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2005
    and i didnt like how ki adi died i think it was so stupid he couldve killed all those clones in a minute

8. MASTER_JEDI

MASTER_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2001
    I forgot to mention somethings.

Poor effort from Kit, Angor, and Tin. They all fought like they didn't possess lightsabers. If the arresting scene was strickly suppose to set up the Mace-Sidious contest, the hell, Mace should have went to arrest the Sith Lord all by himself then.

I personally didn't like Anakin choking Padme and on top of that the girl was pregnant. There's no room for domestic violence in Star Wars. I wanted to jump through the screen and ring Anakin's scrawny neck! That also goes for Alayla Secura getting all shot up! Her death shouldn't been shown since a total of 5 or 6 Jedi died once the Chancellor ordered their deaths.

For what reason was the Millennium Falcoln shown for? At least it looked like it just before Anakin and ObiWan took Palpatine to 500 Republica.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.