main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Your Story Ideas For Future Films/Spinoffs

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by markdeez, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I really want to see a film that features many of the mature Jedi from the PT as older padawans. The era where Dooku is training Qui Gon. It should feature many of the Jedi who are on the council during he PT during their teenage - young adult years. Think Obiwan from episode 1 and Anakin from episode 2. That would be a great Star Wars film.

2. nightangel

nightangel Force Ghost star 6

Oct 31, 2014
    any movie with Jedi and force related things. ;)

3. Dr_Cthulhu

Dr_Cthulhu Jedi Master star 2

Dec 29, 2015
    Luke Skywalker, post-Return of the Jedi (with Sebastian Stan as Luke)
    Bounty Hunters (Boba Fett vs. rivals)
    Dark Times (Merchants doing business in the shadow of the Empire)

4. Taylore

Taylore Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 14, 2017
    I'd like to see one featuring a young Princess Leia running her first secret errand for the Rebellion, set prior to Rogue One.

It could maybe be titled 'Alderaan: A Star Wars Story' but in any case, it would give a chance to see a different side of things, a little of the war but also the Senate and civilian life. I'd love it if Winter were included, Leia's friend as per some of the EU books.

CarboniteSolo likes this.
  5. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Perhaps a stop-motion story on the production quality level of Laika Studios. Maybe directed by Henry Selick, with a fun soundtrack by Danny Elfman.

CoolyFett likes this.
  6. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    A movie set during the Clone Wars that features Anakin, Ahsoka, and Rex as the main characters.

A Darth Vader movie between ROTS and ANH.

A trilogy set in the Old Republic era. I wouldn't mind if this centered around the Skywalkers of the past, and be part of the Skywalker saga.

starocean90 likes this.
  7. Artoo-Dion

Artoo-Dion Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 9, 2009
    I think we already got that.

8. zchmrkenhoff

zchmrkenhoff Jedi Knight

Jun 17, 2015
    A Republic Commando movie. It would be very dark and realistic like Rogue One. It could simply make a film out of the game or feature a completely new plot. Four commandos deep in the quagmire blowing up Seps.

Lord Sith Harloxzz likes this.
  9. Pain and Suffering

Pain and Suffering Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2015
    But I would like to see something that focused closely on the relationship between the three characters. For as many episodes there are in TCW, I feel like there actually are a very few that focus on Anakin and Ahsoka working closely together, and Rex is generally portrayed as more of a side character, besides a small number of arcs that feature him as the protagonist. But even those are not with him working with Anakin and Ahsoka. And I think it would be cool to see a real-life Ahsoka.

CoolyFett and starocean90 like this.
  10. Gigoran Monk

Gigoran Monk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 2, 2016
    The last episode of Rebels cements it for me: I want to see a wandering Obi-Wan film set primarily on Tatooine.

PymParticles and GregMcP like this.
  11. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Country house murder mystery set on Naboo, with Rose Byrne returning as Dorme.

ewoksimon likes this.
  12. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    I feel like going back to Tatooine eventually will feel very powerful. I know it's just another desert planet. But the twin suns, Tuskens, JAWAS... When it happens it'll send shivers down my spine.

13. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Rogue One retroactively set the scene for A New Hope. I wonder if any of the new anthology films will change it up a bit and plant the seeds for other anthology films? I'm not suggesting that they lay the foundation for a sequel, I know Kathleen Kennedy has said the anthology films won't get sequels, but maybe a character or a storyline will be briefly mentioned in say a Han Solo film and then later down the road we'll see that reference pop up in another film. That's what I'd like to see. Something bigger than an Easter Egg but a little more subtle than a big set up for a sequel.

I don't want the prequel films to be all about making callbacks to movies that we've already seen.

14. davidjimnez

davidjimnez Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2017
    1. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    2. Yoda
    3. Boba Fett
    4. Darth Maul
    5. Palpatine
    6. Qui-Gon Jinn
    7. Lando Calrissian
    8. Mace Windu
    9. Padmé Amidala
    10. Rey
    11. Admiral Ackbar
    12. General Greivous
    13. Wilhuff Tarkin
    14. Count Dooku
    15. Jango Fett

15. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    In the vein of Rogue One, a film set in the immediate lead up to ROTS that depicts the Separatist invasion of Coruscant.

To an extent, it would be an adaptation of Labyrinth of Evil, the final season of the Clone Wars microseries and whatever unproduced scripts for TCW's ROTS-era finale exist, only brought into line with current canon.

This, IMO, would work best as an animated film with someone like Dave Filoni at the helm.

CoolyFett and ChefCurryWindu like this.
  16. nugenerationHT

nugenerationHT Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2017
  17. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
  18. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    What does everyone think of a Force Unleased movie?

I remember when the game was first released it was quite a big deal at the time but since the sequel it kinda got forgotten about.

19. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I would love it. The games were great.

20. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    If a movie villain ever gets his own film, I would much prefer one about Grievious instead of Vader/Boba Fett/Palpatine, etc.

With the old EU wiped away, Grievous pre-TCW days are really open to explore.

A film about his backstory, seeing his original self, becoming a cyborg, learning to use a lightsaber and fight for the CIS cause.

Star Wars can use more stories from the perspective of the CIS.

Or if he doesn't get his own film, he should be expanded upon in a film about Republic forces during the war. Get to see him from the perspective of a group of clones.

Do you feel that Grievous should return to film?

CoolyFett likes this.
  21. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    I'm not really that interested.

fishtailsam likes this.
  22. Darth Nave

Darth Nave Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2015
    This seems more like something that would be explored in a book or comic.

23. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    It's probably not in my first 50 choices of standalones but sure, I'd watch it ;)

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  24. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    THREAD MERGE.

25. Jonipoon

Jonipoon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2014
    I wanna see one of these two ladies in a spin-off. Please.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Dagobahsystem and CoolyFett like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.