main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK List your loot

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by darthtenbiscuits, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    Today was the big day for the new AOTC merchandise. What did ya get?

myself:

All basic figures except- Taun We, Luminara Unduli, and Republic Guard. I'm still searching for these.

Mace Windu deluxe figure

Slave I

Count Dooku lightsaber

Dark Horse Episode II comic adaption

WOTC trading card game starter set.

2. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    At midnight at the MWC Wal-Mart I just picked up C-3PO, Jango and Boba Fett Kamino Excape.
    Then later in the day, around 11:00 am or so, went by Wal-Mart again and found Taun We, Luminara Unduli, and Yoda.
    Thats all for now, but I'm glad I finally picked up Luminara and Taun We, after looking all damn night.

3. Darth_Garrett

Darth_Garrett Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    I just picked up
    the jedi star fighter
    Padme (arena scene)
    Anakin (desert disguise)
    Obi Wan (Curascant Chase)
    Jango Fett and deluxe jango fett
    and the deluxe darth tyranus

I dont think I am going to get much more. the only things I want right now are slave 1, mace, yoda, and zam wessel!

4. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Since I'm not quite the action figure collector that everybody else is, I only got 1 fig: my fav, Jar Jar Binks. I would've gotten Yoda, but I never found him. (I was at the Danforth Wal-Mart.) I also picked up the soundtrack (poster cover). I thought about getting a new lightsaber or 2, but I didn't. I think I will go back and get them sometime. Also, I went to Barnes and Noble and got the "free collectable booklet", (which is really just a Del Rey ad), TIME magazine (with Yoda on the cover), and a free poster from the Jedi Quest display.

Now, has anybody seen any T-shirts anywhere??? ?[face_plain]

5. darthshod

darthshod Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    Does anybody know what the variations are? I found some tonight at Walmart that had cards in them as backgrounds?

Kevin

6. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    As far as I know, R2-D2s and Outland peasant Anakins are showing up with paint variations.

Check out Rebelscum.com for more info.

7. Jango_n_Germany

Jango_n_Germany Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2002
    managed to get all the figures at mwc wal-mart except for taun we. was one of the lucky few who did get luminara and royal guard. bought taun on ebay on wednesday though once i got back to germany.

J_n_G

8. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    I wouldn't resort to ebay yet though, I'm sure i'll find everything sooner or later. Really all I want now is just the Royal Guard, but I'm not going to give in to scalpers just yet.

9. darthshod

darthshod Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 1999
    I have been getting the figures with the background inserts. I will probably not buy as many figures as I did last year.

10. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    I got all the figs(2 of alot of them) that I didn't have already and the speeders ,reek,slave one (lego and toy),and the card game starter set

11. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    Aha! Finally picked up a Royal Guard.
    I found a million of them at the MWC WM.
    There was a post about it over at the Jedi OKC forums.
    A lot of those and Luminara and Taun We.
    Some of the new ones too like Mace and Qui-Gon, but no more Lukes, Vaders, or Final Jangos as far as I could see anymore.
    And still no Dooku. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.