main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Literature Forum Reference: Rules, Index, Release Dates & weekly Marvel Comics shipping updates

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Rogue_Follower, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Manisphere

Manisphere Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2007
  2. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    :eek:

I'm not going to risk jinxing things by posting what I hope this might cover, but I can do this: [face_praying] let it be so!

3. CoppiceThorne

CoppiceThorne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2008
    Stating the obvious here :rolleyes:, but: Del Rey's site shows "Clone Wars 3: No Prisoners" as being a trade paperback.

4. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    I'll be working on updating this on Friday, I think; I don't have class until late that afternoon and thus will have some time to give to it; sorry I'm so far behind! Now I understand why Quest always used to be so far behind. :p

5. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
  6. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    This is up at DH:
    [image=http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/400/15/15834.jpg]

Star Wars: Legacy Volume 5 TPB
    Writer: John Ostrander
    Penciller: Jan Duursema
    Inker Dan Parsons
    Colorist Brad Anderson
    Cover Artist: Jan Duursema
    Genre: Star Wars, Science-Fiction, Action/Adventure

Cade Skywalker just wants to be left alone. But when you and your friends have just blown up half of the Sith Temple, cut down two of Emperor Darth Krayt's most trusted minions, and you happen to be the last known heir of the Skywalker legacy, people--bad people, and lots of them--are going to come knocking.

The Empire's retaliatory genocide on Mon Calamari is just the icing on the cake. Cade and his bounty-hunter band realize that something must be done! If only there was somebody to help Cade save the galaxy and get the Sith off his back. Maybe a bunch of Jedi?

The secrets of the Hidden Temple are revealed-along with a spy who was once a friend!

* This is the future of Star Wars, the continuation of the story that started in the original trilogy, and none of it has been seen before.
    Publication Date: February 25, 2009
    Format: FC, 104 pages, TPB, 7" x 10"
    Price: $15.95

7. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Looks like this is another four-issue trade, collecting 23-26.

8. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Nice to see that Legacy 4 and 5 will be out within a couple of months of each other, although itd be nice if both volumes collected more than 4 issues a piece.

9. ImpKnight

ImpKnight Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 2008
    Why no favourite threads? Even when a thread is borderline favouraite, why lock it? I was just wondering because I keep seeing locked favourite threads. Thanks.

10. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    It's a (very) longstanding policy in Lit - it's been a rule as long as I've been posting here. They don't tend to foster good discussions, and instead turn into either people just listing their favorite things in the category with no discussion, or outright fights. Favorites type discussions are great, but they belong more in someplace like the EUC (where all the fanclubs that a very long time ago were actually part of Lit now live), and "favorite part of book/comic/videogame x" really just belongs in the general discussion thread.

11. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Update PLZ?

12. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    [image=http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p354/Manisphere/wildspace_bg.jpg]

Just a heads up. The shipping date for Wild Space, by Karen Miller has changed on Amazon from November 25th to December 9th.[face_peace]

13. reapur

reapur Jedi Master

Dec 12, 2001
    I just wanted to thank you for leaving two of the prior months of upcoming releases, for those of us who are always playing catch up. (for example, it's now october, and the list has sept, and aug)

Best Regards

14. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Heh. I'll try to remember that. It's actually just because I've been slacking. My hope is to take care of it during some down time next weekend. But I've said that for two months now, and I'm way behind.

15. eddie1969

eddie1969 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2005
    http://www.starwarstimeline.com/Release%20Date%20Archive%202008.htm

;)

16. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Volume 6 - Vindication
    # Paperback: 168 pages
    # Publisher: Dark Horse (May 15 2009)

Fugitive Padawan Zayne Carrick's quest to clear his name is finally concluded in this huge seven-issue trade collection! Zayne and his con-artist companion Gryph commit to a new course in exposing the dark actions of the secret Jedi Covenant. Yet doing so takes them not only to the homeworld of one of Zayne's murdering Masters, but into the most highly guarded place on the planet-a storehouse of Sith artifacts! But his days as a renegade won't end there! Zayne's search for justice will continue to Coruscant, where he'll confront his Master, Lucien Draay, and the members of the Jedi Covenant in a showdown that will end his days as a fugitive in one way . . . or another.
    Rate

(No cover has been released yet but here's my bet. We'll see if I'm right.):cool::p

[image=http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p354/Manisphere/SWKTOR-31-FC-FNL.jpg]

17. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Any kind of update please? Like the upcoming comics post-October (2 days away) would be nice.

18. Darth_Duck

Darth_Duck Chosen One star 5

Oct 13, 2000
    Try this for now

19. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Yeah, I'm sorry, guys. Totally my bad. Project for the evening or for tomorrow.

The index I'm hoping to get updated over Thanksgiving.

20. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    UPDATED AT LAST!

ETA: did I miss anything?

21. Manisphere

Aug 25, 2007
    Rebellion: Small Victories actually comes out next week.:)

22. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Sweet. On Wednesday, I presume? I'll fix it.

23. Plaristes

Plaristes Jedi Master star 3

Jul 2, 2007
  24. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Got it integrated, and I finally have all the discussion thread links updated as well, (or very nearly so). Keep me up to date, folks. :)

25. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Updated to include KotOR 38 and Legacy 33; I also finally remembered to move the date for The Essential Atlas.