main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Literature member interviews

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Point Given , Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008

Alright sorry, i should have read the first post of the thread. Thank you for putting my questions there.

2. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    The Street Sharks or Biker Mice dynamic needs a very in depth analysis. :D DigitalMessiah if you please.

3. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I like both of them. :p

MasterSkywalker86 likes this.
  4. _Catherine_

_Catherine_ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2007
    It means nothing to me. I have no opinion about it, and I don't care.

5. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
  6. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    I dunno Seinfeld.
    I don't even know the difference.
    Waru
    is this supposed to be a conspiracy theory question?
    TBH I don't know what either of these are.
    I dunno, Surge, Ecto Cooler, Crystal Pepsi.

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  7. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    Remembered some more funny moments from the EU:

"Like you said, there are a lot of Z-95s around, and the special-pass ID you gave me worked just fine." He looked at Han. "You had one, too, right?" ​

"No, we were challenged and shot down an hour ago," Han growled.​

And RIP Aaron Allston:

Kyle Katarn unstrapped himself from the copilot's seat. Not inconvenienced by the Falcon's side-to-side maneuvers, he stood easily. "I'll be ready at the docking ring."​

Jag nodded absently. "Watch out for lightsabers."​

"Watch out for durasteel rails." Kyle left.​

Oh yeah, and the classic:

Caedus walked onto the bridge. His cloak should have been swirling around him. It wasn't. Why? Oh, yes. He'd given it away. It had betrayed him.​

Treachery is the way of the Sith.

8. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    JAWSOME!!!

[​IMG]

Ulicus and MasterSkywalker86 like this.
  9. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    [​IMG]

MEDIOCRITY!!

Ulicus and Zorrixor like this.
  10. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Alright, it's time for our next subject, TrakNar! [face_party]

1. Tell us about your username, why you chose it, what it means, etc. And what is the best way to address you?

2. What made you sign up for the Jedi Council Forums? Do you post on any other forums?

11. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    1. My username was originally just an attempt to make a SW-sounding name. I took the words "ran track," reversed the order, dropped the c and reversed "ran.". Instant name. "Trak" works fine as an address.

2. I came here during the TOS exodus, jumping that sinking ship while I could. At the time, TFN had maintained a rivalry with the TOS, and the userbase had balked at the idea of moving into "enemy territory." Eventually, the time to move on had come and I came here and never regretted the decision. I think I'm the only one from the TOS who stayed.

As for other forums, I frequent Rockman Perfect Memories, which at times can have a similar mindset to here, particularly in the JCC. Like minds, like forums.

12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    TrakNar 3. Where are you from? What are some of the best parts about where you live?

4. What other franchises do you like besides SW and which are you most passionate about?

13. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    3. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. It's pretty, lots of history, though I will admit that traffic during tourist season is irritating, and there isn't much else around, though we sometimes get some conventions. I live about a mile or so north of town and it's pretty quiet. Lots of deer around here.

4. Pokemon, Megaman, DC Comics, Doctor Who, I've been on a Lovecraft kick... I'm into a lot of things. Lately, I've been into Pokemon, rekindling my love of the franchise from my Kanto days.

14. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Ooooh, Megaman! I used to love those games.

TrakNar likes this.
  15. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    TOS?

16. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    The official site, IIRC

17. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    MS86 got it. In fact I remember when that happened and everyone prepared for the worst during that influx, when only three or four people actually came here, and less than half stayed.

TrakNar 5. Did you get caught up in the "Poké-fever" of the late nineties? And which do you prefer, the games of the anime?

6. Tell us how you become a Star Wars fan, and SW lit in particular.

18. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    5. Late 90s, thanks to a friend who had the games and got me hooked. The anime and card game soon followed. Currently, I prefer the games, as I've been playing the hell out of X.

7. I had seen SW when I was a little kid, but didn't get into the EU until the mid-90s, around the time the Special Editions came out. My first books were the Tales anthology series (still have them, though they're starting to fall apart). Instead of the school's required reading, I was reading SW.

19. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    TrakNar 7. What are your favorite non-SW TV shows/movies?

8. What places have you traveled too? Any favorite locations?

20. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    7. Let's see, looking at my DVD collection... BtAS, Justice League, JLU, Ren & Stimpy (I have all five seasons, plus the Adult Party Cartoon season, though the first and second seasons are the best, with only one or two shows from the APC collection still following the old John K. formula. When Spike TV had him ramp it up for adults, it went into needless smutty schlock for no real good reason, when classics the original first two seasons were great without the overabundance of adult potty humor), I have a few Pokemon movies (Mewtwo Strikes Back original Japanese dub for the win!), and I need to get the Disney Afternoon classics because I loved them. Basically, I'm a cartoon junkie.

8. Let's see... Chincoteague and Assateague Islands, Virginia Beach, Delaware (Bombay Hook and Rehoboth), NYC, various locations around Pennsylvania, Ohayocon in Ohio, Otakon down in Baltimore, along with other places in Maryland, been to DC, been to CVI in Orlando (first time in Florida), been to Texas, been to San Francisco (first time)... My favorite places are the beach and conventions.

Zorrixor and MasterSkywalker86 like this.
  21. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    TrakNar 9. What do you do for a living? Is it your ideal profession, or would you rather be doing something else?

10. How would you rank the 6 Star Wars films?

22. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    9. Unemployed, currently. I'd like to get into the professional art industry, though.

10. Hoo boy... This one's a hard one. My ranking can vary from day to day, depending on what criteria I use. I'll just throw in my viewing order: 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3.

23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003

You better be planning to propose a Zuckuss & Friends gig to Marvel someday. The world needs to know what Zuckuss was up to during the Dark Times/Rebels period.

Zorrixor and TrakNar like this.
  24. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I'd better get started on that, then!

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  25. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014

Oh my, my current project is a little similar to that, kind of sort of... we should talk.

TrakNar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.