main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Literature member interviews

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Point Given , Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Wasn't B the one you fought in Shadows of the Empire? Either that, or he the one who was in the junk heap on Cloud City.

MasterSkywalker86 likes this.
  2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    If it's still OK to ask questions... what's your most prized SW-related possession? (Yes, I asked this in that "ask a question" thread in "Welcome New Users," but someone other than you ended up answering it.)

3. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    My Javva the Hutt t-shirt, one that came straight from the source. I smelled their coffee, got the t-shirt, got some coffee, and I'll wear the shirt until it disintegrates.

4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite gand clothes?

5. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Favorite DC comic ?

6. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Robes.

Green Lantern.

7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite Green Lantern?

8. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Of the various "official" artistic representations of the Gand that we've gotten so far in aliens guides, character guides, RPG sourcebooks, etc., which is (are) your favorite?

9. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    Pokemon red or blue?
    Tootsie pops Lick or Chew?
    Karate or Kung fu?
    Favorite rock track of 1982?

10. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    John Stewart.

The new one from the FFG guides with the awesome action of fighting giant bugs!

Yellow, as it's the copy I had.
    Suck, then crunch, and that sounded better in my head.
    Karate, as that's what I was enrolled in years and years ago.
    Vangelis- Chariots of Fire

11. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favourite Bruce Lee movie?

12. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Enter the Dragon, though it's been forever since I had seen it.

13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Have you seen Fist of Fury?

14. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    When I first read this, I wasn't sure which image(s) you meant, because, well, one could consider any Gand a "fighting, giant bug," right? And then I came across the one you must mean in that "Fantasy Flight Games: It only gets better" thread:

[​IMG]

Which is indeed quite awesome. Which exact FFG book was this from, do you remember? (That's my next interview question. :) )

Barriss_Coffee and TrakNar like this.
  15. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    That's the one, but hell if I know which book it's from.

16. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    Why Jon Stewart ?(besides him being cool and the best)

17. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Because he's cool and the best.

18. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    someone didn't read the question carefully ;)

Zorrixor and TrakNar like this.
  19. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    It's like asking someone why they like Batman. Because he's Batman.

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  20. Mat Skywalker

May 8, 2005
    meh, I think I'm done with Batman :p

21. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    I checked earlier in the thread--the FFG book in question is Suns of Fortune. Which I must now check out!

22. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Alright, it's time for our next subject, Revanfan1[face_party]

1. Tell us about your username, why you chose it, what it means, etc. And what is the best way to address you?

2. What made you sign up for the Jedi Council Forums? Do you post on any other forums?

Revanfan1 and MasterSkywalker86 like this.
  23. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Well, I've used this forum name for most of my Star Wars forum usernames. Basically, it is what it sounds like. I'm the #1 fan of Revan. Actually he's not my absolute favorite Star Wars character but he was at the time that I first used it, on Rebelscum.com back in 2010. Ever since then I've used it when applicable. For example, I joined a Republic Commando fan website awhile back and had a username that pertained more to that. As to how you should address me, either "Revan" or "Revanfan" are most common, and I'm fine with either, but of course you can go with the whole "Revanfan1" if you want.

I signed up because I heard about this site from a user on Rebelscum.com who posted both here and there. I came over initially, I believe, because he mentioned some fan contest in the Episode VII forums where you had to create the plot for Episode VII, and he noticed one that had to do with Revan. I did not sign up until about a month later, though, when I was exploring the Lit forums and discovered that we have a much larger EU fanbase than Rebelscum.com did, and that's what I was looking for–on Rebelscum.com, whenever EU was brought up, half the users ignored it, half derided it openly and sometimes violently, and only a very, very few actually liked EU besides myself. This was the place I was looking for, where I could openly discuss EU without being shouted down because "George Lucas didn't create/write that" and "those don't look like Star Wars, so they don't belong in the toyline!"

Besides Rebelscum.com, I also post on the aforementioned Republic Commando fan club website, and occasionally the Old Republic official forums, though most of the time those are either extremely biased (wait, Exar Kun and Vitiate are more powerful than Luke?) or very venomous toward the game (why not just quit if you hate it so much?). So, basically, these forums are where I spend most of my internet time.

Sorry for the rant. And these are just the first two questions. :p

24. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    I miss the Exar Kun vs Darth Vader debates of the mid-90s.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  25. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Revanfan1 3. Where are you from? What are some of the best parts about where you live?

4. What was your reaction to the announcement of Disney's purchase of Star Wars, and what are your hopes for the ST?

Revanfan1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.