main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Literature member interviews

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Point Given , Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Revanfan1 17. If you could choose one Force power to have IRL, which one would it be and why?

18. If you could live on any planet in the GFFA, what would that be?

Revanfan1 likes this.
  2. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    The naughty side of me wants to say Jedi Mind Trick, and the boring side of me wants to say telekinesis. So since TK could probably be more helpful in like in the long run, probably that. It'd be useful after coming back from a long trip, carry two duffel bags in your hands and use TK to lift the key to the door. Any other bags trail behind me in midair. :p

Mandalore. The forested side. Especially Keldabe. Give me a set of armor, a sidearm, and a datapad to write stories on, and I'd be in heaven. :cool:

3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Revanfan1 Okay, time for rapid-fire.

What is your favorite word?

Least favorite food?

Favorite music genre?

Least favorite smell?

Favorite school subject?

Revanfan1 likes this.
  4. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Onomatophobia.

I don't really have one. I like almost every food. But if I had to choose it'd be teriyaki chicken, Subway style.

Southern Gospel Christian music.

The aforementioned teriyaki chicken.

History.

5. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Revanfan1 What is your favorite season?

Favorite mode of transportation?

Least favorite TV show genre?

Favorite place to read?

Least favorite noise?

6. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Spring. I'm a very happy camper right now. :p

I should technically say "car" since I'm 18 but I haven't gotten my license yet, so bike.

I've never really considered it but probably anything that centers only on romance.

In bed. Even if it's in the middle of the afternoon I still go to my bed to read. Second is in the car.

Dentist drill.

7. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Revanfan1 What is your favorite food?

Favorite animal?

Favorite noise?

Least favorite summer activity?

Favorite ice cream flavor?

8. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Pizza. Or ham.

Dog.

Probably the sound of a gentle rain on the rooftop.

Uh...no idea. Probably the egg fight our summer camp used to have. It's disgusting.

Good old fashioned chocolate.

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    any bands/songs you would recommend?

What kind of pizza do you prefer?

10. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    The Collingsworth Family, Brian Free and Assurance, and Legacy Five are my favorite groups. As for songs, check out Wanna Be That Man by Brian Free and Assurance.

Good ol' fashioned cheese, or ham and pineapple.

11. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Revanfan1 19. If time travel were possible, what is the one period of time/year/specific event you would want to travel to most?

20. What would you do if you won the lottery?

12. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Most likely, Renaissance era.

Well, once upon a time I would've said complete my SW book collection, but that's complete (except for SWEARRA and SWEARHAT). So...I'd probably buy a nice car for when I have a license, and fund my college life.

13. DigitalMessiah

DigitalMessiah Chosen One star 6

Feb 17, 2004
    You know, I kinda think in retrospect with regard to meeting SW people that I'd meet JJ Abrams to hand deliver a copy of Traitor to him. It just occurred to me that this needs to be done.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  14. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    [face_thinking] Good idea!

15. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Revanfan1 21. What's the funniest thing you've ever seen/done?

22. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

16. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    One time I went fishing with my dad and two of his friends. While there our boat wandered amongst a thick cluster of trees sticking out of the lake. We bumped into one of the trees, so one of my dad's friends, who happened to be a police officer, grabbed the tree and pushed off. Unfortunately when he pushed off he did not let go of the tree and he fell off the boat. Now, he was wearing his gun and badge, so he had to keep them out of the water–and so he pulled himself up onto the tree, clinging to it (a literal "tree hugger," if you will!) and holding the leg with his gun and badge as far out of the water as he could. It was so funny that I had to yank my pants down and pee in the lake or I would've wet myself.

Uh...buy it? o_O

[​IMG]

17. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    You do watch TV right?

And that's the end of the interview! Give a round of applause for Revanfan1. =D=

We'll be back with a new interview soon, but right now the floor is now open for anyone else to ask Revanfan any questions.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  18. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Revanfan1 what's best in life ? :p

Ok who's your favorite superhero/es ?

Revanfan1 likes this.
  19. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Never had a klondike bar personally, but you know, to Revanfan1 :

1. What are your feelings on the path Revan's character was taken after his original creation and appearance, with the events of TSL, Revan, and TOR?

2. Between DNT, LOTF, and FOTJ, which did you like the best? (Or to re-word it, which did you dislike the least?)

3. Do you believe that Palpatine ever planned to have Maul last as his Apprentice?

4. Caramel or Peanut Butter?

Revanfan1 likes this.
  20. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    So Quattro Formaggi or Hawaii?

Revanfan1 likes this.
  21. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    If you have any interest in expanding your knowledge of comics, in what directions / genres would you be interested in?

Revanfan1 likes this.
  22. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Revanfan1, you mentioned that you were on Rebelscum--which forums there did you post in the most? I used to post there a good bit too in the 1st decade of this century, and I'm trying to remember if we ever came across each other there.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  23. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    LOL.

Captain America and Spider-Man for Marvel, the Flash and Green Lantern (John Stewart) for DC.

I actually like Revan best because of how he was written in KOTOR 2: TSL. I was initially a fan of the Revan novel, but after reading it twice more it's just...meh. As for TOR, I do love his appearance but I think having him go insane and try to commit genocide was pretty much spitting on the ending of KOTOR. So I'm not a fan of that. But I am glad he is rumored to be reappearing in TOR again soon; hopefully he can (re-)redeem himself.

I flip-flop on this. The answer is usually LOTF because I love the way Traviss and Allston wrote Ben Skywalker and I actually think they did as good a job as they possibly could making Jacen's fall make sense; it wasn't their fault and they worked with what they had. Plus, I enjoy Mirta Gev and Boba, so that's a plus. But on the other hand, I actually really enjoy the first four books of FOTJ. I think they were well written, especially Outcast, Abyss (yay, Anakin Solo reappearance! But boo, Dark Jacen!), and Backlash. But after that they just took a tragic downward spiral. So overall LOTF, but FOTJ's first four warrant an honorable mention. I'm actually planning to do a complete read-through of FOTJ myself pretty soon, because I've never read them all at once before, so I can't wait to see how my memories of reading those four books over two years ago compare to how they read now.

No. Maul actually did a good job in TCW of representing that he was a good learner–even though he was basically only supposed to learn combat, and become an assassin and attack dog, he actually soaked up a lot of his master's keen abilities at strategy. I love what TCW did with Maul (even though I was initially just kind of meh on the idea of his revival), because it gave him a chance to grow out of that attack dog role. But when he encounters Sidious, he reverts to that pathetic lapdog servant role instantly. So no, I don't think he was supposed to last as Palpatine's apprentice.

Caramel...barely.

Pretty much. :p

If I did, I would probably go with Marvel comics first, just because I'm familiar with them due to the movies. Even though I don't own a lot of Star Wars comics I have read a lot of them (the entire Republic Clone Wars run, Legacy, and the HTTE adaptions mainly) from a library where we used to live. So I have a lot of knowledge of SW comics, even though it's not as expansive as my knowledge of the novels. But yeah, Marvel would be my first stop, and then G.I. Joe, because I do like that franchise.

I did not join until 2010, but I basically posted in whatever part of the forums I felt like. "Comics and Books" was a common stop, as were the PT and EU sections. But mainly I posted in the "Modern Action Figures" section in the Vintage Collection forums, and more recently the Black Series and Saga Legends forums, though my interest in the toy line is waning now that they're doing less (or no) EU figures.

MasterSkywalker86 likes this.
  24. Mat Skywalker

Mat Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    It's a good year for superhero films :D

Revanfan1 likes this.
  25. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    It is indeed, plus the upcoming Flash TV show. :cool:

MasterSkywalker86 likes this.
Thread Status: