main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Literature Project - The Clone Wars Dossier

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sturm Antilles, Aug 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I think my CW timeline ultimately acts more as a supplement to the Dossier project- going by what Leto's been saying, the Dossier dwarfs the pitiful 70 pages of my timeline ;)

My threads were never meant to complete with this project, if anything they just focus on a specific element or topic.

2. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Hip, hip, hooray! It's the dossier! =D=

Sorry I have nothing better to contribute than a lame rhyme. :p But it's good to see this thread still alive. :)

3. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    Was just mentioning this to Sturm a few minutes back, but it's utterly bizarre how I'd go looking for this particular thread, and he'd beat me to the punch the day before.

And yes -- about the only thing that dwarfs this thing and 2nd's timelines are my Knights of the Old Republic notes. ;)

But betwixt the chronologies and everything else, things are chugging along splendidly for the project, my enthusiasm having been rekindled this past year or thereabouts. And having Sturm back is the icing. Looking forward to finally seeing this baby born. (Ghu knows it's been gestating long enough.)

It's going to be worth it.

4. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    Is it wrong that for your posts, Leto, I stare at your signature first?

It's strangely alluring...

5. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Mine must be 2, if they remember them 2yrs ago . . . Rebirth aside, that took me by surprise.

6. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    If and when I return as a mod ( looks up to the great Managers in the Sky )...which should be the day RotS is released...

[image=http://www.starwars-saga.de/bilder/Downloads/Wallpaper/Wallpaper_Palpatine.jpg]

As my first act...

I will look over my old projects/threads, and if they're deemed worthy, I will unlock them and raise them from obscurity in light of new information that may come from Revenge of the Sith

...until this crisis is abated.

7. Tyrantus

Tyrantus Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2004
    Is the project still coming along or is it done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.