main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Little Angel of Mine (Obi/OC vignette- During TPM)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by diamond_pony2002, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Title: Little Angel of Mine

Author: diamond_pony2002

Summary: Right after the Council refuses Anakin. Obi-Wan talks with his friend.

Disclaimers: I don?t own them and I never will, sadly. They all belong to Mr. Lucas :-( But Vitani is mine! The song belongs to No Secrets, I think

Obi-Wan Kenobi walked around the Jedi Temple as he carried his little friend, Vitani. She was a tiny, blonde, blue-eyed 4-year-old who he had visited in the Créche for the past few months and had grown close to her. She was like a daughter and a little sister to him.

?Can we play a game, O-O?? Vitani asked and stared at him with huge eyes.

?O-O?s a little tired right now, Sweetie. He?s had a rough week. Maybe later?? Obi-Wan returned sweetly and stroked Vitani?s cheek. She smiled and nodded, laying her head on his shoulder and sighing.

?Are you tired, too?? Obi-Wan asked and stroked her hair, being careful of her curly pig-tails.

?A little,? Vitani answered softly.

?Why don?t we go back to my quarters and take a nap? Then we can go have dinner. How does that sound?? The girl just nodded her little head and played with the hem of his collar. Obi-Wan keyed the door to his and Qui-Gon?s quarters, walked inside, and went to his bedroom. He had a little spot for Vitani to keep some of her things in case she ever came over to spend the night or something and set her down on the bed before walking to get her hairbrush. Then he sat down next to her, placed her between his legs on the bed, and gently took out her hair ties so he could brush her hair. It was down to her shoulders and very pretty. It lulled her a little and she fought to keep her eyes open. Obi-Wan set the brush down on the nightstand when he was done, pulled Vitani into his arms, and got under the blankets with her on his chest. Then he started to sing.

Close your eyes, go to sleep
    Little angel of mine
    When you wake I'll be there
    Little angel of mine.

There's a star in the sky
    And it's shining for you
    Make a wish tonight
    All your dreams can come true.

My arms will be around you
    Kiss your tears away
    I'll comfort and protect you
    Never be afraid.

Close your eyes, go to sleep
    Little angel of mine
    Little angel of mine.

My arms will be around you
    Kiss your tears away
    I'll comfort and protect you
    Never be afraid.

Close you eyes, go to sleep
    Little angel of mine
    Little angel of mine.

I will watch over you
    Little angel of mine.

Vitani?s eyes slowly drifted shut and she fell asleep to the sound of the man?s beautiful singing voice and heartbeat. Obi-Wan smiled and watched her, staring at her beauty. He believed the Force led him to this child and he was sure they were forming a bond. He was glad her parents had let her come here to be a Jedi, but then again, he was sad. They would never know the sweet child their daughter was. So, he swore that he would care for this little girl and hopefully train her someday.

?Goodnight, little angel of mine,? he whispered and nuzzled her hair. He pressed a soft kiss to her head before allowing the darkness to take over.

THE END

2. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  3. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
  4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Sorry, I havn't look at a lot of fan fiction lately. Been over at one of the little thread clubs I belong to over at JC community mostly just for chit chat and relaxing with friends.

I'm glad to find this though it gives me some background on your new character. I like her very much an d she will be good for Obi-wan. I like the idea of Obi-wan raising a little girl, I think he would be a good father to a girl.

5. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    Yes, I like the idea. :) Wonderful plots could be woven if you prolong this idea into the timeframes of Ep.2 and 3.

6. diamond_pony2002

Nov 6, 2002
    Awww! **sniffle** You guys are so sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.