main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Little Boy Gone Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon JA AU Its been edited!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediANGELA, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    I'm glad that everyone likes this story. I think I said that already somewhere. But I have the next chapter up. Its kind of on the short side, but can you forgive me. I wrote this while watching the Yankee-Red Sox pre-game. Go Yankees!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qui-Gon and Mace ran out of the bureau faster than anyone could say run, with no know destination in mind. The only thing that Qui-Gon felt was fear, misery, and above all, panic. Not just for him, but mostly for his son. He hoped that he wasn?t too late. He hoped he could find him and tell him the truth, before anyone else did. He could see many different futures at that particular moment, but the one that was at the forefront of his mind was the one that he could not allow happen; Obi-Wan sitting on the throne of Mayim. He could not and would not allow that to happen. But if he didn?t do something drastic and fast, that future would come true. He had no idea what to do. He was being torn in a million different directions at once. His mind was racing, and his body was racing down the cobblestone streets, and the ever present Force wasn?t doing anything at the moment. He didn?t even know where he was anymore. He didn?t even know who he was anymore. The world at that moment decided to stop, or in Qui-Gon?s case, the world stopped him. He ran right smack into a brick wall, and fell to the ground. Mace Windu came up to him.

?Nice going, Qui,? he said sarcastically.

When Qui-Gon didn?t respond right away, he shook him lightly. Qui-Gon groaned. Mace turned him over, and saw why he didn?t respond right away. A concussion and there was blood from a huge gash on his head. Mace knew that he couldn?t help Qui-Gon in any way except for stopping the bleeding because of his limited healing ability. He didn?t want to move him either for fear of worsening his injury. He was a Jedi Master on the High Council for the Force?s sake and he couldn?t even think of a solution to help out his friend. Some Jedi Master he was.

?Blast, Obi-Wan/Ben, or whatever name you go by, where are you? He needs you more than ever now,? Mace thought to himself.

His prayer was answered or so he thought. When he saw shadows on the wall. The sun was setting and it was very hard to see features. ?Obi-Wan?? he asked.

A very low sounding voice answered. ?Jedi Master Mace Windu??

?Yes that?s me,? Mace answered getting very suspicious.

?Your under arrest for kidnapping of the King?s son and grandson, and attempted murder of His Royal Prince.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little note. I wasn't going to, but I kind of realized that I have too. I'm going to bring the council into this. But I'm not sure who to bring in. I'm looking to bring in two of the council members besides Mace Windu. I'm letting it be readers choice. The two council members with the highest votes by tomorrow three PM eastern standard time (New York) will be added into the story. Looking foward to hear from all of you.

>Angela

2. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Yoda and Adi, definately. :D
    Loved the twist there!

3. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    self-upping

4. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
    Great chapter, but the Jedi should be more aware of what goes on around them :p ..

As for the two council members I think they could be Adi Gallia and Depa Billaba. Or Adi and Yoda.. I would like the other one to be Adi though....

5. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    enjoying this story very much. Yoda has my vote.

6. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Oooh very nice!!

I definately think that one of hte Council members should be Adi. *shrugs* Just like that character. :)

Ummm for hte other.... how about Depa?

7. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    I would thank all of those who replied to the message. Since I have sort of an overwhelming amount of votes for Yoda and Adi Gallia, they will be the Council members featured. But if everyone?s nice, I may bring other characters later. Forgive my Yoda speech. I have yet to take Yoda Speak, 101 here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The call reached the Jedi Temple about a standard hour later. That one of their own had been arrested for attempted murder, and the shocking thing about it, was that it was Mace Windu. Something wasn?t making any sense. Something wasn?t right on the water planet of Mayim.

?Problem we have here, eh?? asked Master Yoda.

?What can we do?? asked Adi Gallia asked.

?Go there, we must. Two of us. For this has now become a Council issue. No longer father and son, this conflict is.?

?Shall I grab my padawan?? asked Master Gallia.

?Grab her you shall not. Close to young Obi-Wan she is. Prove biased to Obi-Wan, she may.?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Meanwhile, with Obi-Wan and Carlton Jinn.

?Your lying,? Obi-Wan yelling with what little strength he had. ?Qui-Gon is not from around here. I?m not his son. I?m his former Padawan whom I haven?t seen in two years.?

Carlton only chuckled. ?I see my brother has managed to brainwash you. Your record in the archive is wrong. After you were born there was a huge celebration here, unbeknownst to my brother and the rest of the temple??

?How do you know all of this?? Obi-Wan interrupted.

?Isn?t it obvious that my father has spies all over the place? There?s been three of them following your father around for his whole life; and the best part of it is that he has no clue. It?s great!? Carlton laughed evilly.

?Your evil!? Obi-Wan screamed. ?You?re so evil! I hate you even if you are uncle even though I know your not.?

Obi-Wan regretted his words as soon as he said them.

?You! Little!? Carlton screamed. ?Isn?t it obvious that you were lied to your whole life? In the archives, your entry is almost all wrong. Your mother is not Abrina, or whatever it says in there. Your mother is Tahl Jinn. A lady in the Temple that Qui-Gon married. Qui-Gon is the Prince. There is no princess here!? Carlton said angrily.

It took a few seconds for it to set in.

?NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!! YOUR LYING! YOUR SO LYING! YOU CAN?T BE TELLING ME THE TRUTH. YOU CAN?T! YOU CAN?T! YOU CA AN?T! Obi-Wan yelled hysterically before breaking down into tears.

?How can I prove it to you?? Carlton asked.

?I?I?I?I dunno!? the hysterical boy cried.

?I have something I have to show you, Boy! Sampbell!?

Sampbell came running. ?Blindfold him!?

?Yes, sir, right away!? Sampbell grabbed a blindfold and put it over Obi-Wan?s eyes, which was very hard, for the boy was still crying.

Obi-Wan felt himself being pulled. He had no clue where they were taking him, or what was going on around him. At that moment, the Force was not with him. All that was with him was fear, anger, disbelief, and the foremost thought, betrayal. He soon felt him being pushed hard. He went along with the push and found himself on the floor. Someone took the blindfold off, and left him to his own being. He was in what looked like a Tourist Bureau of some sort. He saw something in a kiosk. The Force was telling, no screaming at him to go see what was in there. It was a timeline of some sort. He followed it to the most recent pictures. A picture of the king and queen was on there, and next to them was a picture of Qui-Gon and Carlton. Obi-Wan?s mouth dropped open like a slot machine. Next to Qui-Gon?s was a picture of a lady. Tahl Jinn it said below it. Obi-Wan couldn?t believe it. Next to their pictures was the absolutely most shocking of all. It proved Carlton?s story true, and what he knew to be true false. A recent picture of himself, and below, it read Benjamin Nuri-Luka Jinn.

Everything that Obi-Wan/Ben believed in at that moment came crashing down. Everyone had lied t

8. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

9. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    No, it wasn't a little long. But it did pose new questions.

10. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    I'm in daze right now. I just got a phone telling me that I have a new car waiting for me at home. Fun right? Upping this.

11. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    i must be pretty desperate for two self-uppings in a row

12. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Poor Qui-Gon. More please. ;) :)

13. Jeanida_Myrishi

Apr 6, 2003
    Oh no, now poor Obi will think he can't trust anybody anymore and then there'll be a lot of angst and.... just poor boy...

14. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    i have a minor annoucement. im going home for a few days fall break:). Im leaving thursday. do you want one giant post now, or a small one to hold you over until sunday. Heres a part of the next chapter for you all. Its small but I was up all night yestday studying.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qui-Gon moaned as he opened up his light-blue eyes to a brightly lit room. He moaned and shut his eyes immediately. ?Qui-Gon,? a female?s voice whispered.

?Mmmmmm? was all the Jedi Master could utter.

?Come back to me, my son,? Queen Sarina sweetly whispered.

?Mmmmmmmmm,? Qui-Gon said, as unconscious overtook him again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master Yoda and Master Gallia stepped off of a private transport in Oykanus. Master Yoda reached out with the Force and tried to pinpoint three presences, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, or whatever name he was going by. He was only able to locate Mace Windu. Obi-Wan had tightly bound shields up, and he couldn?t even think of a reason for not finding the father.

?Sense anyone?? asked Adi.

?Master Windu,? Yoda said, pointing in one direction.

Both Jedi Masters turned and went in the direction, looking for one of their own.

Benjamin Jinn held on to his Uncle for all he was worth. For the first time in his life he found someone he could trust. Even though he had hurt him in the beginning. As the pieces of his life began to fall into place, Ben felt very sick. Not only did his Master reject him, but his own father did too. He was so torn right now. What he wanted was to crawl into a giant hole and bury himself in there and never come out. But deep down he knew that that wouldn?t solve anything. His uncle was evil he could feel that much, but at that moment he knew what he needed the most. The one man who had betrayed in more ways than could ever be possible. That man was his Father. But his father was half way across the galaxy. He just held onto his uncle tighter and tighter.

Carlton smiled. He could feel the conflict within his young nephew. Everything was beginning to fall into place. Pretty soon his parents and brother would be dead, and he would be King. He just had to insinuate plan two. And the boy he know held, well one of two things could happen, he could turn the boy against his father and make him follow him, or he could kill him. He laughed to himself. The boy had no idea?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    is anyone going to read this? or should i just dump it?

16. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    *waves hand*
    I am! Had to finish midterms.
    One LONG one please!
    Can't you just feel the love in that family? :D

17. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    long post. :D

18. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Long POst!!

My apologies for not commenting earlier, studies suck!

19. Jeanida_Myrishi

Apr 6, 2003
    *jumps up and down*
    I'm here, I'm here.. I just live in a different timezone, so when you guys sleep I'm wide awake and looking for new posts, and vice versa...
    And do not dump this .... It's great..

More?Soon?Please?

20. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Here is the one long post I promised everyone. I won?t be able to post again until Sunday. Hope this is okay for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qui-Gon Jinn moaned again, as full consciousness came to him. He awoke with the world?s worst headache. He tried to open his ice-blue eyes, but found the brightest light he had ever experienced. Someone came into the room at that moment. How he knew that, Qui-Gon didn?t know.

?You?ve awakened, my Prince,? the voice said.

?Mmmmm?? Qui-Gon asked.

?You had a horrible blow to the head, that horrible Jedi Master. I?ll go get your parents.?

The voice left. Qui-Gon was puzzled. How did he know that there was a man in the room to begin with? He tried to think, but he was met with a pounding headache. He had no idea what that man meant by a Jedi Master, but it gave him a warm feeling when he said that. When he said parents, Qui-Gon got a chill. He couldn?t remember anything past waking up. The only thing he could remember was his name.

Qui-Gon finally opened his eyes fully. He found himself in a hospital room of some sorts but is decorated so fancifully. It was nothing like he?d ever seen before. Did that mean his parents are rich? Qui-Gon had no clue. Two figures chose that moment to walk into the door. A man and women, who were dressed far fanciful than he had ever seen, and they were being followed by 8 guards. Who were these people? Did he know them? Do they know him?

?Qui-Gon?? the man asked.

For the first time, Qui-Gon was able to speak, ?Yes??

?Thank the Force you?ve awakened,? replied the woman.

?Who are you?? asked Qui-Gon.

The man and woman looked absolutely shocked. ?That Jedi Master pushed you into a brick wall, and caused you to lose your memory!? The woman said.

Qui-Gon immediately spoke, ?That doesn?t answer my question. Who are you??

?We?re your parents, Qui-Gon. You are the prince of this planet, Mayim.? the man replied.

?If I?m a prince, and you?re my parents, that would make you the?? he paused for a moment, ?the king and queen!?

?That?s right, my son,? the lady, his mother replied, offering her hand.

Qui-Gon felt that something didn?t feel right. Yet somehow he knew that these people were telling him the truth, but he didn?t know how he knew. He did the only thing someone could do in his position, he took his mother?s hand.
    ?What do you mean he?s scheduled to be put to death?? asked Adi Gallia.

?Yes, Ma?am. We?ve already tried him. He was found guilty of attempted murder and kidnapping,? the man at the jail said.

?Not fair, this is.? Master Yoda replied.

?How can you try a man, without the man being there?? asked Adi.

?Very easily and we did it. King Nuri?s orders.?

?You follow everything Nuri and Sarina say??

The man replied angrily. ?Yes, and I can have you thrown in jail for degrading the King and Queen.?

Adi could see that this was getting nowhere. She decided to change the subject. ?Has Prince Benjamin been found yet??

The man looked like he was going to jump her. ?If it makes you happy, no. The only thing known to the authorities at this time is that he landed here a few days ago.?

?Go, we shall.? Master Yoda said in her head.

Adi bowed. ?Thank you for your time, sir.?

Both Jedi Masters left the building. ?Something is not right here.? Adi said.

Master Yoda gave a look that said, you just stated the obvious.

?Call Coruscant, I will.? replied Yoda.

?I guess I?ll try to find Qui-Gon.? Adi replied.

Adi turned around and went down the street. If she would have turned her head to the left she would have seen a very familiar ex-padawan?

Carlton led Benjamin down the street. Ben felt a pull on his mind. He dismissed it as his imagination running away with him. He had no clue where his uncle was leading him too. The only thing he knew was that the closer they got to wherever they were going, he felt a terribly familiar presence that

21. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    oooh!!! I dont want to wait that long!! :(

22. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Sunday is too far away! :_|

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    But quigon wont know who obiwan is.... crys...

24. Jeanida_Myrishi

Apr 6, 2003
    sunday is definately too far away...

25. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    It's Sunday!! Do we geta post today? Huh? Huh?

ERROR: OPPM :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.