main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Little Boy Gone Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon JA AU Its been edited!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediANGELA, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    I just got back like an hour ago, and I have to go meet my group at 730. I should post around ten tonight. sorry bout the long wait :(

2. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 8

Queen Sarina Jinn led her son down the hall into the throne room; after getting him some decent clothes of course. This was the best thing that ever could have happened to her son. Her spies didn?t tell her that he was coming to Mayim. It took Avram to recognize him on the transport to realize that the Prince was coming back. And the best part was that her grandson was on the planet too, and her youngest son had him, and was currently bringing him here unbeknownst to her young grandson.
    She turned her thoughts to her son. He didn?t remember who he was. And therefore he probably didn?t know that he had a son. She chuckled to herself as she awaited the much too long awaited father-son reunion.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Qui-Gon knew that something was going on, but he didn?t know what. It was almost like something was screaming inside of his mind. And that something was telling him that he should go leave and continue searching. Searching for what? He didn?t know. It was almost like it was a person, who was very dear to his heart, but he just couldn?t place who or what. The door to the throne room chose that moment to open. In walked a tall man and a boy. The boy was dressed in ripped clothes and had messed up hair. The boy looked around the room until his eyes met Qui-Gon?s. Something pushed at Qui-Gon?s mind knocking down a barrier that he didn?t even know was there. The boy?s mouth dropped open and he turned and ran from the room.

?Who was that?? A confused Qui-Gon asked the man.

?That was your son, Qui-Gon.? The man said.

?Who are you??

?I?m your younger brother, Carlton, and you my dear brother just scared off your son.?

?My son??

{flashes of memory}

A little baby in his arms.
    The same baby six months later being taken away from him.
    ?He?s Ben, Qui-Gon.?
    Ben!
    Ben!
    {end memory flash}

?Ben!? Qui-Gon yelled.

?Qui-Gon?? his mother asked.

?Leave me alone!? he yelled at his mother.

Qui-Gon collapsed to the floor. His son. His little boy was right there in front of him, and he didn?t recognize him. He felt like such a loser. There was only one thing to do now. He got up of off the floor and started to run extremely fast.

"Where are you going?" his mother yelled.

"To reclaim my son," Qui-Gon yelled back.

He ran out the door and onto the street to find his renegade son, and to apologize to him. He only hoped that it isn?t too late to put things right between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is bad and short. I just 5 hours in a car going from NYC to VA. I?m not thinking straight. If anyone catches any mistakes, let me know so I can fix them, as I have no beta-reader. The job is up for grabs if anyone wants it. Ill extend this chapter tomorrow. I felt guilty for not posting all weekend.

3. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Excellent post and the one before that. Sorry behind on reading.

4. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    whos up for a double post tonight?

5. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 9

Ben ran as fast as he could out of the throne room. His uncle lied to him to. Carlton told him that they were going to meet his friend, and instead he took him into the palace throne room, and inside was the queen and, he hated to say it, his father. He didn?t know where he was going. He was also holding back the tears that were slowly making their way down his eyes. He ran and ran till he found himself in a huge park. He plopped himself down on a bench, and the tears really came. It hurt so much, seeing the man that he dreamed of standing next to his whole life as a Jedi Padawan sitting on the throne of Mayim. There was a crash of thunder in the distance. He knew that there was a storm brewing. At that moment he felt like two different people in one body. He didn?t know who or what he was anymore. Was he Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Padawan to Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn? Or was he Benjamin Nuri-Luka Jinn, Prince of Mayim? He didn?t know. The tears wouldn?t stop flowing though as the sky began to cry along with him.
    Qui-Gon Jinn followed the Force presence of his son. He ran as more memories poured out of the block in his mind. The day that Ben was born. Him being taken away. Taking Obi-Wan as his Padawan. Obi-Wan running away. Finding out that Obi-Wan and Ben are one in the same. It was all to much for him to take. Thunder roared off in the distance. Fear pierced the Jedi Master/Prince?s heart. Where was his little boy? The trail that he left was winding through a lot of streets. He hoped he could find him before the rain picked up big time. He ran full speed ahead.
    Meanwhile back with Mace Windu

This really smells, literally. thought Mace Windu to himself.

The prison he was in was really bad. It was under an office building and was dirty beyond anything the underworld of Coruscant had to offer. There were beings from every species known to the Republic and of both genders. All in open, cramped cells. The cells were just large enough for a human of normal height to lay down comfortably, never mind an extremely tall human like Qui-Gon. And they were squeezing more than one being in a cell. But since Mace Windu was labeled as a ?dangerous? criminal, he was all by himself, with four armed guards surrounding his cell, and ysalamri in a jar out of the cell. He felt so sick. He didn?t know what he could do anymore. From what he overheard from the guards, two Council members landed on Mayim a few days ago looking for him. He heard woman with long, dark hair, and a male troll with a funny way talking. His conclusion, Adi and Yoda. He only hoped they could get him out of here before scheduled execution in three days. His thoughts turned towards his main reason for coming to this planet. His best friend and his best friend?s son. He hoped that Qui-Gon awoke and the father found the son. He only hoped?
    Make a deal. If I have five reviews by 9:00 New York Time tonight, I?ll post the next part which includes father/son dialogue, and Mace angst.

6. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Here is the first one I think. I could see the pain of Obiwan as he ran away and how his uncle had lied to him.

I also like how you give a perspective from Mace's pov.

7. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    does anyone else want the other post?

8. Bekah_K

Bekah_K Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 3, 2002
    Here's the third...

That was interesting. Hope Qui finds Obi soon.

9. Emma_Kenobi

Emma_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2003
    Just found this. This is good so far, please continue.

10. BLADE_KENOBI

BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    I think I'm the fifth! Just had to come out of lurkdom! Post soon, this story is great.

Blade

11. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    if im up to it, there may be a triple post tonight:)

12. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 10

The missing fifteen year old boy in question was lying on a park bench caught up in a ball of misery. He felt empty, like he had nothing to live for, nothing to fight for, no one to trust. No home to call his own. Sure he had a family, but he couldn?t trust them, he thought that he could trust his uncle, but now he saw that his uncle was just as bad as his father. The rain was starting to pick up now. He didn?t know what to do anymore. When he was in the throne room, he locked eyes with Qui/ his father and something inside of him snapped. He had nothing or nobody anymore, but somewhere deep, down inside, something was telling him to go, to go home. But he had no home. He was so confused. He felt something in the Force, it was his father, getting closer. He knew that he couldn?t let Qui-Gon find him, it wasn?t time yet. He did the only thing that he could at that moment. He looked and saw the waterfront where he first met Carlton. He jumped off of the bench and ran to the water. The water looked so inviting. Suddenly, just then, something inside of him rang a bell. It was calling him. It was the Force. The boy became Obi-Wan Kenobi again. For a new feeling filled his heart, he began to miss things. He missed being a Jedi, he missed his friends, he missed the feeling of being safe, and he missed his master. The most and foremost feeling was that he began to miss himself. He missed being Obi-Wan Kenobi. The water was gusting with heavy waves that crashed onto shore. He turned around and saw that Qui-Gon had caught up with him. He turned his back toward him.

?Obi-Wan?? Qui-Gon asked.

He refused to answer for a sudden tidal wave came onto shore washing the fifteen year old boy and Prince of Mayim into its fierce grip?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise two long posts tomorrow with lots of angst.

13. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    self-upping

14. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    upping again...

15. Jeanida_Myrishi

Jeanida_Myrishi Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2003
  16. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yay! They're together. :) I'm looking forward to the Angst, tho. Thx for sharing.

17. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Sorry about not posting earlier.

Chapter 11

When the tidal wave onto shore, Qui-Gon?s world came crashing down again. His heart jumped into his mouth. He felt something in the Force. It was some royal guards. It was so hard to see anything in the fierce storm.

?Your highness!? one of them yelled.

Qui-Gon chose to ignore the guard. He took off his outer robe, and dove into the fierce water after his little boy.

Adi Gallia had a plan. They would go into the jail pretending to be officers from Coruscant. The Force was guiding her, she was sure of that. But Master Yoda had other ideas. He told her that that is not the way to do it. They should let fate destiny take its course. Sure, the Mayimese people had wrongly imprisoned a Jedi Master and hadn?t given him a fair trial, but still this was there planet, and the planet of one of the orders best. Master Yoda looked around the apartment that they had rented. It was raining outside, and it was leaking into the apartment. He had lost Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in the Force a longs ways back. He only hoped that they were alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlton smiled evilly at the sight of his brother jumping into the water after his nephew. He surprised that the great Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn didn?t sense his presence. It was a trick of fate in his direction that the tidal wave happened. Instead of outright destroying his brother and his son, he could just control the water to drown them. He reached out with the Force and sensed both of them. He began to manipulate the water?

Qui-Gon swam frantically in the water. He was so close now, he couldn?t lose him. Where in the water was his little boy? His little boy wasn?t gone forever, lost to the water that made the planet so beautiful. Now that would just be cruel. He refused to even think that. He lifted his head against the heavy rain, winds, and waves. He thought he saw an arm a few feet to his left. He swam over to it. Jackpot! His son! He grabbed on to him for all he was worth and started to swim to shore. He was almost there, when a wave bigger than the one that had swept the boy in, laid its heavy grasp on the two of them, pulling both of them in?

18. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Alright you evil uncle, here is a swift kick in the pants. You leave that water alone so that QG get to Obiwan. QG loves his son and you had better leave them alone. :D

JediAngela, Love your story and this was post was great. Loved how you put Yoda etc in the post as well.

19. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    have next post up shortly...

20. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 12

The wave that crashed over Qui-Gon caused him to lose his precious grip on his son. The panic sense in him flared. He reached out with the Force and found his boy directly behind him. He reached behind him, and grabbed Obi-Wan?s leg. He pulled him around to his front and swam up to the surface. He began to get closer and closer to the shore, until he felt strong arms on his shoulders, which pulled him and his son out of the water. He couldn?t see anything beyond his hands which held his unconscious son. One of the guards immediately took Obi-Wan from him. He tried to grab his little boy back, but the guard wouldn?t hear of it. The guard pushed him into the speeder, and it sped away. He looked behind him but he couldn?t see Obi-Wan/Ben. He got a sense in the Force at that moment, that someone?s life, Obi-Wan?s! They were killing him. He reached out and felt his brother trying to kill Obi-Wan. All of his senses reached out in that moment. The rain started to let up. He open the door of the speeder, grabbed his lightsaber that someone had left on the seat next to him, and jumped out of the moving speeder.

Adi Gallia stepped into the visiting room of the prison that Mace Windu was being held in. She saw him dressed in the ugly orange suit of a prisoner being led to the glass wall. There was a communicator there, but both of them chose not to. They had the Force, and that?s all that mattered.

Did you figure out how to get me out of here? Mace asked through the Force.

We?re working on it. Yoda has a plan. It involves finding our renegade Jedi though, she sent back.

Running out of time. There?s only a day left.

I know, Mace, I promise, you?ll be out of here long before tomorrow.

With that, Adi got up and left. She couldn?t explain it. She always felt a little something for the dark skinned Jedi Master. But what is, what is, and there is nothing she could do about it. She only hoped they could find Qui-Gon soon?

Lucky for the missing Jedi Master, when he jumped out of the moving speeder, he landed on his own two feet. He began to sprint back to where he pulled Obi-Wan from the water. Since the rain had now just about stopped he looked ahead and saw some silhouettes. There were eight armed guards, and one was holding someone. And another figure; his brother.

?Leave him alone, Carlton!? Qui-Gon screamed.

Carlton was about to snap his nephews head back, putting an end to the oldest son rule on the planet, he heard his brother?s yell. He looked up and saw a still soaking wet Jedi Master coming towards him. He stepped away from the boy. He turned towards his brother.

?Well, well, well, if it isn?t my dear older brother, Qui-Gon,? Carlton said.

?The game is over, Carlton, its time for you to be put in your place,? Qui-Gon said igniting his lightsaber.

Meanwhile with the guards

The guards moved off to the side. The one holding the young Prince was the son of a doctor, and knew a little of the medical arts. He began to perform CPR on the young boy who had stopped breathing?

I left it in a cliffie. Sorry. I should have the next the post up sometime tonight or mid afternoon tomorrow. Don?t worry, this story is far from over.

21. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Wow.

I'll beta for you if you want. Just give me a time frame to do it in. Check my user info and e-mail it there.

22. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Ooh!! I like posts! :)

23. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Lots of action going on in this post. You did a good job.

QG put that evil man in his place.

My obiwan he just has to be okay.

24. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    A/N I would like to thank my new beta, Ca-Tron .
    Chapter 13

Carlton Jinn smiled. His strong Jedi Master older brother had finally done the inevitable. He made his first turn to the dark side. Carlton ignited his ruby-red double sided lightsaber. Qui-Gon slowed, trying to make sense of what was happening . It took a few seconds for everything to register in Qui-Gon?s mind. His brother, a dark sider? And above all, he has the double bladed lightsaber of a Sith Lord. He, along with all of the other Jedi, thought, no knew, that the Sith Order was extinct. He stopped and waited for Carlton strike first. He did.

One of the guards, Avram, tried so hard to get their Prince to breathe again. The boy refused to breathe, it was almost like he had put a barrier preventing his body from breathing. He was trying to commit suicide! Realizing this, Avram looked at the other guards. They all knew what they had to do at that moment. Two of them left to see if they could find the two Jedi Masters that had landed on their planet just a few days ago, leaving the others to see if they could help the young boy.

King Nuri felt a disturbance in the Force. He traced it back and found out that his Jedi son was fighting his Sith son. He didn?t want either of them to die, but something deep down inside told him that this was a fight to the death. He summoned his wife and guards and ran outside?

Left some cliffies in there. All will be explained in time.

25. CrystalKenobi

Jul 31, 2003
    Oh goody we have a fight going now. QG must win. I did not realize though that the king was force sensative.. That was a twist for me. I knew that evil uncle was a sith. Great post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.