main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Little Boy Gone Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon JA AU Its been edited!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediANGELA, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Yay! First post. Can't wait to see what is going to happen to Qui and Obi.

PS. I got my computer to work, it was the solar flare that shut down the whole school and Air Traffic Control. And I was flying at the time. And it sucked. A lot.

2. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    senseless self-upping, again [face_laugh]

3. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Ooh so far so good! Keep it up. :)

4. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    might have next post up soon. just sent it to my beta. luv ya:)

5. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Just found this, looks excellent so far! PLEASE post more...

6. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    havent heard from beta yet. hopefully soon

7. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 14

Adi Gallia and Yoda were sitting in their hotel room contemplating how to get Mace Windu out of the situation he was in. Adi was just about to suggest something when two royal guards barged into their room.

?MasterJedis,weneedyourhelp,ormoreorlessBenneedsyourhelp!? one of them said very quickly.

?What, who, and where?? asked Adi. There was no way even a Jedi could follow that. It was a sentence in one whole giant word.

?The Prince, Benjamin, he stopped breathing and created a barrier around his body,? the second one said.

Yoda eyes widened at that, and Adi?s mouth dropped open. Neither of them had felt it. It was almost like someone had altered his Force presence. The only people that knew how to do that was the Sith. Things were not looking good at all.

?Take us to him, you will,? Yoda said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fight between the two brothers was getting intense. Neither of them showed any sign of tiring. It was sort of a crazy battle. When one advanced, the other one retreated, and then immediately advanced. And the other repeated what the other just did. Both of them were so engrossed in their battle that neither of them noticed a dark figure standing there in the shadows.

King Nuri and Queen Sarina hurried to the scene where their sons were fighting. They couldn?t believe it. It was some sight though. A sight that hasn?t been seen in any part of the galaxy since the Great Sith War. They turned their heads, and saw the guards around their grandson who still wasn?t breathing?

Somewhere where people go who aren?t quite dead yet, Obi-Wan Kenobi or Benjamin Nuri-Luka Jinn, as he was known on Mayim was trapped in some sort of room. It was a dull room. It didn?t have any furniture in it, nor any color. It was dolphin grey with no door. He looked around the room and saw nothing. He walked around looking for something, anything. Something caught his eye. He took a step back. A mirror. He stood in front of the mirror and noticed that he was the only thing in color in the whole room. What was puzzling though is that he didn?t recognize himself. He could count the number of ribs on his body. He could see arteries and veins. His once ginger hair was now almost black with dirt. His eyes were the only thing that remained the same. The ever changing eyes, that most of the time mirrored Qui-Gon?s ice blue. He began to cry over the pain that he was in. He realized for the first time that the dagger that he used to cut his braid off must have belonged either to Qui-Gon or his father at one point or another. But, as far as he knew Qui-Gon didn?t know about the knife. He had a lot of questions he needed to ask but he could only ask them if he could figure out how to get out of the room. He didn?t even know where to look.

8. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    ooh! Nice job!

9. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    working on next post. should have it up either tomight or sometime tomorrow, with a lot of action in it.

10. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Oooh, Obi angst. :D Me like. [face_devil]

11. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    who's up for some more angst?

12. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    i sent the next post to my beta yesterday, but i havent heard back yet. when i get it back ill post it, which hopefully should be some time tonight...

13. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 15

As King Nuri approached the guards and Ben, a man stepped out into the shadows. Nuri immediately recognized him as Sampbell or otherwise known as Darth Nero, Carlton?s master.
    ?It seems like we have a battle going on here,? the Dark Lord said to the King.
    ?Yes, we do,? King Nuri said quietly.
    The conversation was cut short when two guards and two Jedi Masters came running down the street toward the ever-growing crowd?

Qui-Gon could feel the sweat pouring down his face. It was really funny, it had just rained, and it was cool out, and the great Jedi Master was sweating. It was almost laughable, but given the current situation?
    He didn?t even realize the two new Force presences that had arrived on the scene. He was too busy trying not to kill his brother, but just to injure him.
    Slash, parry, slash, parry. The pattern was endless. Qui-Gon didn?t want to give, and his younger brother showed no sign either. He was about to make an offensive attack again, when out of nowhere Force lightning came and knocked him away from his brother and to his former master?s feet.
    ?Master!? Qui-Gon uttered his surprise.
    ?Hmmph. Come to Mayim to rescue your son, and find a Sith you did,? replied a somewhat angered Yoda.
    ?Sorry,? Qui-Gon was at a loss for words; ?it wasn?t my fault, they found me first.?
    Yoda was about to answer when Carlton came running and had his aim set on the young boy lying on the grass. Qui-Gon immediately parried, and the battle continued. Yoda and Adi set their sites on the young boy?
    Darth Nero smiled. He struck at just the right time. He laughed. The Jedi were falling into his trap and they didn?t even know it. When he struck the deal all those years ago with King Nuri to train his youngest son in the ways of the Sith, since his older son was a Jedi, the king had no idea that Darth Nero wanted the throne. And what Darth Nero wants, Darth Nero gets. He smiled as Carlton took the offense again?

The king and queen had now joined the group huddled over the young prince. Queen Sarina had tears running down her cheeks at the sight of her grandson that she doesn?t know, and if he doesn?t wake up, she will never know. The site of the female Jedi Master kneeling next to him was enough to make any mother?s or grandmother?s heartache. Ben refused to breathe. She held onto her husband for dear life?
    Obi-Wan looked around the grey room again, pounding against the walls, hoping that one of the walls was a door back to his conscious self. With no avail he went back to the mirror. He gasped. His hair and feet had started to turn the color of the room. He wept silently. At that moment he realized that once he turned completely grey, he was forever stuck in the room, torn between consciousness and unconsciousness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does everyone think?

14. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    is anyone reading this?

15. KSkywalker

KSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 7, 1998
    Yes, I am reading your story, not to worry! :D

I'm dreaming of a happy and mushy ending,,,,but not too soon!

16. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    I'm reading - just lots of hmwk to do! Keep writing. :)

17. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I printed it out to read last night. It was great. Loved the part about the queen being upset over Obiwan. Good cliffhanger with Obiwan in the grey room.

18. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    *de-lurks*

is anyone reading this?

:D

(Glad to see you like the Ewan icon I made.)

*re-lurks*

19. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    i dont think im going to be able to post tonight. I just had six hours of math homework. not fun. ill see about a double post tomorrow:)

20. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    upping until next posts are ready

21. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Yeah, I'm reading it. :)

Some more interesting twists, eh? There are an awful lot of cliffies in that one post. WILL Obi escape from his personal dungeon of grey? WILL the Sith Lord slay the entire royal family, or will only that sniveling Carleton buy the farm? What will happen w/ Mace?

I find I enjoy this. Thx for continuing.

22. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    i should have the double post up soon. i just need to hear from my beta.

23. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    i havent heard from her yet, still waiting...

24. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    question, do you want the posts today, or should I wait until I hear from my beta?

25. BLADE_KENOBI

BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2001
    Post Today!!

I'm sure the post is fine how it is, and if not we'll overlook any grammatical errors you make. Anything to get a new post! :)

POST! POST! POST!! POST!!

Come on everyone chant - POST! POST!

Blade :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.