main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Little Boy Gone Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon JA AU Its been edited!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediANGELA, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediANGELA

JediANGELA Jedi Master star 6

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 16

Adi Gallia reached deep into the mind of the young boy. She was no healer but she was pretty knowledgeable when it came to healing. She was about to get to the boy?s center when she came across a hard gray wall. She pushed against all her might. She now knew why the boy was holding himself in place. He was trapped. The only thing keeping him alive was the fact that his consciousness had not left his body. A puzzling thing indeed. She left the boy?s mind.

?We?ve got to go in together,? she told Yoda.

Yoda nodded in acknowledgement as the two masters entered the boy?s mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slash, parry, slash, parry, slash, ?OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!?

Qui-Gon jumped back. He had managed to give his brother a nice gash on his right arm, he fell down to the ground. Qui-Gon then Force pulled his brother?s lightsaber and threw it into the ocean.

?Nice going, bro.? Carlton said.

Qui-Gon ignored the comment. He turned around and set his sights on the party around his son. His anger went up as he thought about the man, his brother, who caused his son to be in the state he?s in.

?Good, good, let your anger flow,? said Darth Nero who had now stepped behind Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon regarded him for a moment. ?I?m not like my brother.?

?You are, Qui-Gon. Why do think your son hasn?t woken up yet??

An alert sounded in Qui-Gon?s mind. ?Get out of his mind!?

His lightsaber immediately ignited and he had his sights now on the Sith Lord?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan Kenobi sat in front of the mirror. He was watching himself slowly turn gray. He wished that he could tell his father that he sorry. He wished that he could just jump into his father?s arms and be told that everything was alright. He wished a lot of things, but now he knew those things could never happen. He sat and watched himself fade into oblivion?

2. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Chapter 17

Adi and Yoda had reached the wall that was keeping young Obi-Wan, Ben?, in. They began to hack away at the wall with Force pushing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan Kenobi jumped. He thought he heard a noise. He looked around. There was nothing around him. His thoughts once again strayed toward the mirror. The mirror began to shimmer. It shimmered into a video of two people fighting with lightsabers. One, dressed like a very wet Prince held a green lightsaber. The other one dressed in black, was wielding a double bladed ruby red lightsaber. A Sith! Obi-Wan quickly realized. He looked more carefully at the man in the prince?s outfit. There was no mistaken the height, build, and hair color. And when the battle turned so that the Prince was facing the mirror, he confirmed it. His father.

?Mast?? No that wasn?t right. He wasn?t a Padawan anymore.

?Qui?? That wasn?t right either. One doesn?t call their parent by their first name.

Obi-Wan looked deep within himself. There was only one name that struck a cord at this moment. ?Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd!?

Yoda and Adi looked at each other. They heard the bone chilling cry, and were puzzled by it. The walls began to crumble. They looked at each other and screamed, as they were thrown out of Ben?s mind?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan?s eyes shot open as conscious greeted him. His eyes immediately closed at the bright light. He moaned as he tried to move but couldn?t as someone was holding him.

?Don?t try to move, Ben,? a woman?s voice told him, and who was obviously holding him.

He was finally able to open his eyes. He turned his head slightly and saw the battle still continuing. He turned his turned his head towards where he thought the two Council members were. He was right. They were both unconscious for some reason. He shivered. He was still wet. And to add to the list, he was wet, cold, miserable, and had the worst headache ever. He tried calling out to his father. He opened his mouth and a finger came onto of it startling him. He followed the finger to its owner and saw that it belonged to the Queen, Qui-Gon?s mother, his grandmother. He stayed conscious for another few seconds as his headache got the worst of him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just realized that I inadvertenly used a line from a story written over three years ago, called The Complexities of Family by PadawanMAC. I didnt realize it until I was hanging out in the classic fanfic boards and came across it. Its a great story!

3. AngelofDeath

AngelofDeath Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2003
    Ooh! Updates!! I love them!!

Keep it up please! :)

This is Angel5000 btw. :)

4. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    I am soooooo sorry I didn't get back to you. I had three flights in a row and had to study for each of them on top of the mountians of homework that I recieved. I haven't even had time to write my stroy yet. But the good news is, is that I'm still alive! (I almost died about 4 times today due to the stupid wind gusting at 20-25 knots.)

5. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Very sorry, life really caught up to me and I have been extremly busy...

Excellent posts!!!

6. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Just thought I'd give this a little "up" :)

7. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Both posts were wonderful.

8. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    sorry 'bout not posting yesterday, got unexpected guests yesterday with an early b-day present, an autographed photo of ewan! ill post later today though; i hope.

9. Lurkalidth

Lurkalidth Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2003
    Hi! :) I really enjoyed these two chapters, especially the interactions between the characters. I can't help but hope for a happy ending for the Qui & Obi. :D

Except...except it seems like everyone forgot about Mace in all that confusion.

Well, congrats on your b-day (& gift), & thanks for sharing these chapters w/ us.

10. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    just upping

11. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    Thanks a million to my beta:)

Chapter 18

There was no end in sight to the battle between Qui-Gon and the Sith Lord. It was an endless battle of slash and parry. The King and Queen could only watch. It was hurtful. Their older son had already injured their younger one, and the older one was now fighting the younger one?s master, while his son lay in state on the queen?s lap. It was so overwhelming, and the worst part was that there was nothing they could do about it. The Jedi Masters were just starting to regain consciousness. There was nothing anyone could do. The king looked down at his grandson who was twitching ever so slightly. He felt something on his mind. A forth Jedi Master! But the odd thing was, it felt like he was in the jail. He turned and ran towards the jail.

His wife followed him with her eyes. She had to stay with her grandson. She had no clue what her husband had in mind. She looked toward Carlton who was sitting against a wall holding his wounded right arm. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. She had begged her husband not to make that deal all those years ago. Carlton didn?t deserve to be a Sith, he?s a Prince. Princes should protect their people, not seek to destroy them. That is why she allowed the Jedi to take Qui-Gon all those years ago. The Jedi?s rule is that children have no contact with their birth families at all. She made sure that Qui-Gon was the lone exception. She and her husband put spies in the Temple, as matinence workers. They were always watching over Qui-Gon making sure he stayed out of trouble. And when he was old enough, he had them confess to the council and the young Qui-Gon was told who he really was and met his parents for the first time. He didn?t seem too happy about being royalty. The Jedi had brainwashed him. And they were trying to unbrainwash him. Ben stirred, somehow she knew that Darth Nero was holding him in his grasp. She only hoped her husband came back soon.

King Nuri stepped into the jail. The guard on duty stood up and bowed immediately.

?Your Majesty,? he said.

?I understand that your holding a Jedi Master here against my orders. Release him to me now.?

The guard was puzzled, the warrant had his majesty?s signature on it. ?You signed it, my liege.?

?No, I didn?t.? He paused as something made sense. ?Carlton!!!? he screamed angrily.

?My Lord??

?Release the Jedi Master immediately, and give him back his lightsaber.?

?Yes, sir, right away, sir.?

The guard ran to get the key to release the captive Jedi Master. A few minutes later brought out a very bewildered looking Jedi Master. ?What?? he said in surprise to the presence of the King.

?No time to explain now. Just come on!? The King said as they ran towards the battle scene.

12. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    upping. i seem to be doing that alot lately, i guess its because im anxiously awaiting saturday!!!!

13. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    senseless self-upping yet again. im really bored.

14. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    upping again... did i scare everyone away?

15. trekkie8720

trekkie8720 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2003
    just found this....really loving it. keep up the good work. will be looking for more updates.

16. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I like having the king go and get the other jedi. You left me in supsense again. Thats exactly what you should do. :D

17. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
  18. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    oops. i lost track of this one. :D hehe.

Great post. :)

19. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Still here and waiting for the new post. :D

20. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    ill try to have the new post written and hopefully over to my beta tomorrow. ive been getting phone calls every hour on the hour, and tests are no fun:(

21. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    should have next post up tonight. this will probably be the last post until after my b-day on saturday, but who knows what my schedule will have...

22. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    havent heard from beta yet. its getting late though. ill post it tomorrow then

23. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    still waiting for my beta. should i go ahead and post it anyway?

24. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Ooh!! sorry I didn't post earlier my computer went haywire. Long story but I learned hat pumpkins melt. :p

Nice story! Your plot is pretty good. Keep up the good work.

25. JediANGELA

Sep 28, 2002
    still waiting for my beta... this is also my 300th post! I'm hoping for the next chapter soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.