main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Little Dove,Big glaxay(Big time AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Genimay, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Author:Geimay
    Rateing:pG(low side)
    Type:AU,Humor
    Summary:A girl from Earth gets thrown into the SW universe. Obi-wan thinks he is in love. Oh,Obi don't mess everything up!!(In short Obi falls in love and we see the results)
    Timeline:This is in The Sage but the first post is right before TPM. Obi is 22 in this story.

Chapter One:Round and round and WHAT!?

Dove Sprite spun while holding her on to a little girls hands. They spun around and around just to see what would happen. This was a typical afternoon at the Homeless Shelter for Young Girls.

Dove was unusal and often looked upon as strange and abnormal. Her hair was a snow white and one of her eyes was blue while the other green. No one really knew where she came from as she had been dumped on the door step 16 years ago. Now she was 17 and no one had come looking for her yet. The reason she was called Dove was the necklace that hung around her neck. It had been there when the owner found her.

The girls let go of each others hands. Lizzy went flying but Dove seemed to grab air and stay up. Dove was wacthing the kids again. She always wacthed the other kids on Wensdays. Lizzy was like her shadow. "One more time Dove! Please!" Lizzy pleaded with her prefect seven year old puppy pout.

"Okay,One more time then we have to fix dinner." Dove agreed.

They spun around then a flash of bright white light and Dove dissapeared.
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Young Obi-wan Kenobi strolled down the Temple's halls. He was packed for his mission to stop the blockade on Naboo and rather bored. Turning a corner he started down a stair case.

He was all alone. Siri was on a mission,Bant was on a mission and his other friends were with thier masters working on the surprise. Obi-wan had no idea what it was but the Council approved and only a selcet few knew what was going on.

A blinding flash of white light lite the corridor from the top of the stairs Obi-wan had just finished comeing down. He whipped around and saw a young girl wavering at the top with her eyes closed. Then she fell. Obi-wan reacted on insicte and caught her. He relised she was unconsious. Her clothes were not the robes of a Jedi and she had no padawan braid though she had to be younger than he was. She didn't look like a human either. Her hair was ice crystal white and her skin was a light cream colored. Not even a hint of tan.

The girl stirred and opened her eyes. One blue and the other green. Obi-wan almost dropped her when she screamed. "Who are you? What did you do with the kids?! What did you do to ME??!!" she screamed.

Obi-wan thought about it for a second then decied she was not a threat. "I'm Obi-wan Kenobi. Jedi Padawan. I have done nothing with any children today,though I am going to be teaching a one day class when I return from my mission. And I just saved you."

END CHAPTER ONE

Please review.

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Whoa - Dove just appeared at the Jedi Temple?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Very intriguing.

I look forward to more.

=D= =D= =D=

3. HEEROYUY

HEEROYUY Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    that was good geimay i was [face_laugh]the whole time lol

4. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    Kelia:Yep,I'm glad you like it.

Herroyuy:Hasn't gotten that funny yet but thanks.

5. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    Authors Note:Sorry this wasn't updated for so long.

Obi-wan set Dove down and she blinked a few times before,"Oh,okay. So where are we? By the way,you can call me Dove." she said

Obi-wan nodded and cosidered his answer. "Well,we are on Courasant. In the Jedi Temple. Standing at the bottom of the fith corridor stair way."he finally responded.

Dove just nodded. Whatever. She was obviously dreaming so it didn't really matter. Star Wars was NOT real. And that was not Obi-wan Kenobi. He was supposed to be old and well,dead. She would play this little game though. Who knew,it might be fun."Okay Obi,since I don't know what is going on I must be sick. YOu found me so you have to take care of me." Dove said and smiled smuggly.

Then another falsh of light. Nothing was changed though. Both shrugged and Obi-wan said," I can't. I have to take you to the Coucil."

Dove frowned then followed willingly. She was amazed at the building,how each wall or pillar seemed to be a work of art. They reached the Coucil chambers and Obi-wan knocked gentally on the door."NO one is gonna hear that." Dove said.

the door opened and Dove couldn't resite the urge to stick out her touge. Obi-wan was surprised to see it had an odd purple stripe down it. "Enter may you." Yoda's voice called from the chamber.

Both young adults entered. Obi-wan heard the gasp from Dove. "Who is this,Obi-wan?" Mace Windu asked.

Obi-wan glanced and away but answered with,"I don't really know Master. Her name is Dove and she seems alien to our ways."

Dove looked irritated and spoke up."Hey,Council dood guy,I come from Earth. Obi here is my graud so don't be all like freaky on him." she said.

All the councils eyes turned to her."Um,on second thought,freak away." she mumbled.

"From earht are you. Hmmm,interesting this is. Stay here you should. Sense the Force at work I do. Obi-wan a mission he has. go without you he must." Yoda said.

Dove gave him an odd look before she sorted out what he had said. "Errr,yea,whatever." she said.

"YOu may go Obi-wan." Mace spoke.

Obi-wan bowed and went to leave. When he was about eight feet on the other side of the door he felw back and landed on his back."Strong in the Force Dove is. A command she gave young Obi-wan. Listen he must. Only ten meters they can go from each other. Interesting this is." Yoda spoke again.

"Then she will be trained with him. Her raw power is to great to go unnticed. She will stay with Obi-wan. Two padawans Qui-gonn will have." Mace said.

Comments would be great!!!

6. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    This is so sweet!

(sorry looking for a new comment)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.