main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Little League World Series

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by DarthIntegral, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Anyone watching this?

I caught the end of the Ohio-Massachusetts game today. Holy cow, what an ending. I don't normally watch it, but I'm like 6 degrees of separation from the Hamilton, OH team, so I decided to watch it. I felt so bad for the kid crying after he got robbed on the last play.

2. Armenian_Jedi

Armenian_Jedi Force Ghost star 7

Mar 14, 2003
    There's no crying in baseball.

But yeah, I caught a little bit as I was channel surfing... those kids can hit...

3. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    I used to love this when I was younger than the players, now you couldn't pay me to watch it.

4. Obese_1_Ka-Blooey

Obese_1_Ka-Blooey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2006
    I would watch it normally, but seeing as Arizona represents the West, I'm not. Geez, they don't even use PDT! I guess that proves how weak the California team must have been this year...

5. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I've been watching this on TV, especially when I'm working out. The Little League series is somehow more entertaining to me than major leagues. It always brings back memories of when I was playing on teams. I was getting a kick out of watching this one kid hit the dirt out of his cleets with his bat. In Od' to the Little League Series, I took my Yogie Beara Bat that was in storage at my Dad's house and now it's sitting right next to my boogie board. Wouldn't dare swing it in my living room... then my SW toys would go flying everywhere!!! and ruin investments. I'm not the average girl as you tell, when I was that age I used to strike those guys out. Little Leauge is a very serious issue. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.