main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Little Moments (T/J)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi_enigma, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    This is my first Tahiri/Jag fic. Please let me know what you think.

Disclaimer: No I do not own SW. No I do not own Little Moments the song. And no I didn't come up with the Tahiri/Jag pairing, I am pretty sure that honor goes to JainaDurron :D .

Here it is!

~*~

Little Moments

Jag Fel leaned against the doorway of his children?s room watching his wife, Tahiri Veila Fel, read their children a bed time story.

She glanced up at him and smiled at him. Though Tahiri was in the habit of smiling a lot since they were married the smile she gave him was one she reserved just for him. He smiled back at her, his heart squeezing with love for her.

She looked back at the datapad in which the story was displayed.

Jag, meanwhile, slipped back into his memory to one of his earliest memories of her, at least two years before they began dating.

Well I'll never forget the first time that I heard
    That pretty mouth say that dirty word

They were both working on one of the ships.

Jag was trying a few switches when suddenly Tahiri cried out.

She slid herself out from underneath the computer console she had been working on, gripping her right hand and spitting out long strings of swears in different languages. She finally looked up at him scowling. ?Stang it, Fel! Are you
    trying to kill me?!?

He scowled back at her. ?It was an accident, Veila, so, unfortunately, no. And it is even more unfortunate since it didn?t work.?

Jag had walked around, literally, for a few days with her handprint on his face.

Tahiri was now tucking the kids in; Jag came in and they all said their good nights before Tahiri and Jag stepped out of the room; they left the door a crack open.

Jag?s mind slipped back into another memory that was from only 8 months after they really became friends.

And I can't even remember now what she backed my truck into
    But she covered her mouth and her face got red
    And she just looked so darn cute
    That I couldn't even act like I was mad

They were in his speeder; Tahiri was driving. She checked behind them; then turned forward, talking to him, and put the speeder in reverse.

Then they hit something.

Tahiri?s mouth fell open a little and her eyes went a little wide. She placed her hand over her mouth as she turned around ? simultaneous to Jag ? to look back at what they hit. After a moment she turned to face Jag, who stared back at the back end for a moment longer before turning to look at her. He was a little annoyed, but not that much. But when he saw her face, her eyes as wide as they would go and her entire face as red as the sunset, he felt even that annoyance fade away and just smiled chuckling at the entire situation. He took Tahiri, who was still a little shocked, in his arms and hugged her, still laughing. Finally Tahiri snapped out of her shock and began to laugh as well.

That evening they went on their first date.

Yeah I live for little moments like that

Tahiri turned to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, laying the side of her face against his chest. Jag?s left arm went around her waist and his right around her shoulders, stroking her hair with his hand, and cradling her to him. He rested his cheek on top of her head and closed his eyes breathing in her scent and being drawn back into a memory that occurred last year on his birthday.

Well that's just like last year on my birthday
    She lost all track of time and burnt the cake
    And every smoke detector in the house was goin' off
    And she was just about the cry until I took her in my arms
    And I tried not to let her see me laugh

They are sitting around the table with their family and closest friends.

7 year old, at the time, Padme Durron wrinkled her nose. ?What?s that yucky smell??

They all sniffed the air; then Tahiri?s eyes went wide and she cried out in dismay as she leapt out of her chair and ran for the kitchen, Jag right behind her.

She yanked the oven door open and smoke came billowing out. Sh

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Awwww! I loved it! Wonderful birthday present for me. :) I love seeing how others write the ships that I so adore. You did a wonderful job!

~~Jilly

3. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    that was really beautiful, jedi_enigma. ya know, i don't think there's a jag/tahiri archive.

~aeryn

4. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    Jilly: [face_blush] Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! And happy birthday! :) I hope that it was a good one!

AERYN_SUN: Thank you! :)

I had so much fun writing that! I love that song so much! And it just occured to me that it would be cute for Tahiri and Jag and I saw most of it in my head and I loved it, but the funny thing is that the one part that I didn't know I was going to write until I was writing it, the flashback to their wedding, is now my favorite part! :)

Thank you so much for replying!

Happy Birthday again Jilly!

5. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.