Little Rock Gaming Con Nov 13-15

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by locokarma, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locokarma Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Not to steal the thunder from TrollCon...

Attention 501st, Rebel Legion, and Mandalorians ( and gamers of course :wink: ) There are plans brewing to host a really
    great gaming Con here in Little Rock, November 13th-15th.

The owners of a local comic book store ( who just happen to love the 501st) are putting on this Convention, and would love tohave the word spread and make this a huge success!

http://www.littlerockgamecon.com/

:D
  2. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Lets all try to show the locals some support and try and help them grow this into something successful for our state!!!
  3. locokarma Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Yeah...what she said. :)
  4. locokarma Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    *** Update ***

For those who are going, or perhaps haven't quite made up their minds yet about our upcoming Con here in Little Rock- I'd like to announce that Peter and Angie Mayhew are confirmed guests of the Con. Now, I realize that for most of the Garrison, this isn't really big news and that we've all met Peter and Angie a hundred times. But this is really big news! Not only for Arkansas, but for our squad and now... LOL, we don't have to languish in other Con's shadows anymore! WOOT! *not that its a competition anyways and its not any intention to rub this in anyone's noses* But to be honest, its rare for something like this to happen for our state and squad. Plans are being made to not only make Arkansas shine, but to make sure Peter and Angie are both well taken care of while they are here.

So, with that said... I want to pass on the invitation once again to anyone who can make the trip! Please feel free to pass on this Convention to your friends and family as well... as we'd really like to have this first year be big!

Thanks again, and I hope to see you there in November!

http://littlerockgamecon.com/

5. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    This is looking to at least have a good Star Wars content... Hope that everyone can get out and enjoy it since we're finally getting something in our back yard that we don't have to drive hours to get to.

Let's help make it a success...

6. locokarma Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    This is really starting to shape up!
    A few Star Garrison members from Texas,
    one or two from the Mississippi squad and maybe
    even one from the Louisiana Garrison are going.
    Plus, a few other surprises are in the making.
  7. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Wouldn't that be other Garrison members coming, not going?

Just kidding.

Hopefully, if this comes together... we'll have the beginnings of a strong local convention to enjoy!

But, the guys on 100.3 yesterday mentioned it but they were confused and called it Little Rock Game Com... not Con... guess they didn't know con was short for convention...
  8. CDF_Vagabond Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be there for sure if I can get my ODST outfit done in time. I think that funny I was listening to 100.3 as well and heard them say that, funny radio jockeys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.