main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW Little things that piss you off.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by The_Poison_Monkey, Apr 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Being offline since Thursday. Dang ISP! :(

2. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    Getting stuck behind someone doing 110 in the over-taking lane because they are over-taking someone doing 105, and you are wanting to do at least 120. :mad:

3. mauls-menace

mauls-menace Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Having to get out of bed 20 minutes before the alarm goes off, and then not able to go back to sleep. :mad:

4. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    When Murphy's Law decides to kick in with a real vengeance.

5. Somebody_For_Someone

Somebody_For_Someone Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2001
    I hate people who judge SW ENTIRELY on Ep 1. The traitors...GRRR!!!

6. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    When you decide to finally enroll to vote, start doing some reasearch, realise that your bloody local hypocrite hasn't sent out a newsletter in over two years, whereas the opponent has sent 6 in two months, then the only link you can find on the whole net is on the liberal and labour websites, if I want to take this a grain of salt then i'll be eating **** for the next year or so

7. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    When you decide to finally enroll to vote, start doing some reasearch, realise that your bloody local hypocrite hasn't sent out a newsletter in over two years, whereas the opponent has sent 6 in two months, then the only link you can find on the whole net is on the liberal and labour websites, if I want to take this a grain of salt then i'll be eating **** for the next year or so

8. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    When you're immobile due to a damn accident, and loaded on meds to stop the pain from haing your back re-whatever-it-is-they-do-to-fix-it, and then the one person you were looking forward to seeing again isn't coming back when you'd hoped.

9. mauls-menace

mauls-menace Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    As usual not being able to attend a Skyforce meeting, or any FanForce gathering due to work. Damn it I'll just have to win Lotto or Powerball, then I wont have to work.

10. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    I know that feeling, m-m. :(

11. Already-Turned

Already-Turned Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2001
    same here cause I'm a peasant,

Also people who send get well cards to terminally ill people. An old friend of mine is dying of cancer, I've rung him up a couple of times to say g'day, but a relative of mine insisted on me sending him a get well card (insert a bemused and slighly angry smiley here)

I mean good grief, the man is 89, with multiple agressive cancers and has just had two strokes! There is no get well! And fair enough it might lift his spirits but thats why I rang him, I'd hope that was more comforting than some ridiculous card with a clown grinning like it had swallowing a handfull of dodgy pills, a couple of ballons and a disgustingly cute puppy! And that was just the front!

It's probably a hallmark conspiracy.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.