main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Little Wonders 'Ch 19!' (10/19) ~Jaina/Kyp/Solos/ect.~ ?Its the end." ~ Complete.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Nov 16, 2009.

1. GlindaForJediCouncil

GlindaForJediCouncil Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 21, 2009
    I Want to say that I absolutely love your writing, it just pulls me into the story every time, and it's great! =D= =D=

I really liked this particular post too, I get the feeling you're building up for an epic shock when you reveal who the daddy is...[face_thinking] ;)

2. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Hmm...seems like Zekk is out of the running. Still lots of options though. And I really like how you portray Jaina's shifting feelings thus far too. Good work.

3. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Wonderful to see that she's feeling comfortable with the idea that she'll be a Mom soon. And the Million Dollar Question -- Who's the Dad? [face_thinking]

I think it's either Jag or Ryan. But wait! You're a K/J -- shipper. Could it be Kyp?

So, you do know that you must update as soon as possible and clear this up, right? [face_laugh]

Seriously though, wonderful update.

=D=

4. MaraJade1225

MaraJade1225 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2004
    Love, love, love this story so far. You've got me hooked!

MaraJ

5. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 29, 2008
    Baby daddy's come down to two names, either Ryan or Kyp. I could see Ryan being the father but being a huge dick about it. You know the whole he's not prepared to be a father, still wants to live his life and doesn't want that much responsibility right now. Doesn't want to be tied down.

But then you say that the baby was a result of a one night stand. If Ryan is her ex I really doubt that they'd be doing a one night stand, especially if they were so awkward when they first saw each other after the break up (chapter 3). My guess is that if it was Kyp, right after Jaina broke up with Ryan she goes out for a drink for a little pick me up (could've also been a get together to announce that she was available again). So she ends up meeting Kyp, who was either down on himself for still being alone at his age (not likely), or he was just out having a drink and a good time. They end up getting drunk together and end up at either person's apartment, get busy, and Jaina gets pregnant.

In fact that's my prediction, Jaina's rebounding from a semi-bad (at the time) break up, finds Kyp at her chosen bar and they go home together.

Oh yeah put me on the PM list.

6. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Ahh! Sorry for taking so long to 'click' on this update. I was busying myself with House Cup tasks. :p *points at shiny colours* [face_batting] 8-} :D

Great update! I love that you keep throwing in more possibilities as to who the Baby Daddy could be. And yay for Valin being included in the mix! :D I [face_love] him.

Looking forward to more, as always.

Ant.

7. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005

Raphire: There's plenty of possible daddy's.. that's what makes it fun atm.;) More soon...

Nadia-Oomia: Thank you. The daddy will be revealed very soon...

Kailene: I don't think either myself or Jaina can keep this in the dark for much longer. So for that, guess the daddy will be revealed very shortly... :)

GlindaForJediCouncil: Gosh, thank you, that's a huge compliment. [face_blush] I'm happy to hear you enjoy this. I hope the revealing of the daddy will be good and not too cliche.. More soon.. :D

MiralukaJedi: There's plenty of daddy options.. :p Thank you, I'm trying to portray Jaina's surprise very honestly. I'm glad you're liking it.

Ceillean: Yeah, I wanted to show the mixing feelings within Jaina, but to have an underlining excitement and happiness to it, which will grow as we go along I hope. Hehe, you're right I do have to update soon and answer the million dollar question. [face_laugh] And it will be answered, that I promise. Thanks for your support. :)

MaraJade1225: :D So good to hear! Thank you!

whateveritis12: Haha I love your detectiveness about this daddy thing .. and your choice in daddy I love anyway. But guess we'll have to wait and see.[face_mischief] Thank you for reading. Of course, I'll put you on the PM list.;)

Jedi-Ant: No problem, I'm late looking back too anyway. I'm glad ya like the mystery of the daddys.. its fun to write. More soon, thank you ... :)

8. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Sorry about the late reply but I was finishing my last book and going through the first round of edits and rewrites.

I'm really happy to see that Jaina is warming to the idea of motherhood, but I think she should soon tell the father. The longer she waits the harder it will be for them to come up with a plan before she has to tell everyone else.

Can't wait for the next part.

Oh, by the way...wish me luck...a literary agent is reading my novel The Long Road Home....I'm so excited!

[:D]

Sara

9. Goddess_At_Heart

Goddess_At_Heart Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2010
    This is such a cool plot line.

Jaina's pregnant, Kyp's injured, Zekk's been pranked apon. :p

Such a lovely story. =D=

Can I be Pm'd for this story, please?

10. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Wow! Cool story. More soon I hope. I'm dying to know what happens when Corran find out about Jysella and Zekk.

And of course more about Jaina!! <3

11. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    Flowerlady: No worries, I'm alway late lately, lol. Can't deny that my DRL is hecktic at the moment. As I'm sure it is for you. -- Happy to hear you liked how Jaina is coming around to the idea of motherhood. The father will find out! He has to, one way or another ..[face_mischief] Thanks for taking the time to read this. -- And .. Good luck with the agent! :D

Goddess_At_Heart: Ah thank you, it is always good to hear someone enjoys a little fic like this! [face_blush] .. No, probs, I'll put you on the PM list. Cheers for clicking!

RevaDurron: Cheers. Lol, I can't wait to write that scene where Corran finds out!;) More soon...

AUTHOR NOTE > Sorry for the delay folks, Uni is coming to an end and so life is kinda busy at the moment, I apologize for the lact of action on here. But more will be coming soon...! Cheers![face_peace]

12. PalarasAndhek

PalarasAndhek Jedi Knight

Apr 20, 2010
    I'm really enjoying this story... nice work!

Add me to the PM list, please :)

13. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    PalarasAndhek: Cheers! .. Of course, I'll add you. ;)

14. SITH_MAYO

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_blush] Sorry for the lack of activity. DRL has been crazy lately. Uni is finally over and done with! Which means there is another chapter up! Finally!

Hope you all enjoy. :) And again I apologize for lateness...

[color=royalblue]Chapter Five
    Pour, Drink, Spill?[/color]

[u][17:25]
    Coruscant/ Jedi Temple/ Jaina?s Private Office [/u]

With her mind elsewhere, Jaina sat at her computer. Reviewing document, after document, her eyes began to glaze over with boredom. It was not an interesting read to say the least. But it was necessary.

?Knock, knock.?

Glimpsing up from the screen, she raised a dark eyebrow at her guest and questioned,
    ?No robes? Are you sure??

Jacen glanced down at his attire,
    ?Why not??

Unusually dressed in casual black trousers, with a white button shirt, a smart tie, with his brown hair trimmed back into a great cut, all of a sudden her twin brother appeared remarkably different. Handsome. And, dare she think it, charming.

Jaina was used to seeing him in Jedi robes. It seemed strange to have him in civilian clothing. Not that, he didn?t look good, it was just odd.

Returning her attention to work, she commented teasingly,
    ?I just haven?t seen you in casual clothes since . . . I don?t remember when.?

?Ha, ha, very funny.?

He walked up to her desk and paused. When she didn?t turn away from the computer, he took a seat opposite her. It took a long moment. But eventually she stopped and looked back to him.

?What??

?You forgot, didn?t you??

Jaina frowned. Was he talking about something vital? Her memory was blank at that second; unable to recollect whatever he was trying to get at.

Seeing her confusion, Jacen smiled,
    ?The party? Tahiri?s 27th Lifeday celebration??

?Oh sithspit! I totally -?

?Forgot?? Her brother stared at her. His eyes were too perceptive, Jaina thought. It was as if he could sense a secret just by looking. ?That?s not like you, sis.?

Giving a weak shrug, she answered,
    ?I?ve been very busy.?

?So I see.? He gave an encouraging grin as he added, ?Care to relax a little. Tahiri is expecting me shortly. And I?m sure she wants to see you tonight.?

The idea of seeing all her friends and family slightly merry, singing to cheesy music and eating cake all night, was very tempting. Get-togethers were never dull when it came to her crazy relations.

However, there was one problem. She would have to shield herself the entire night. Just hiding the baby?s presence now was tiring enough. Jaina wasn?t certain she could last the rest of the evening.

?I don?t know. I?ve got so much to do here.?

Her twin didn?t buy it. He gave a suspicious glance at the paperwork scattered over her desk. Something wasn?t being said and he could sense his twin?s uneasiness.

?C?mon Jay, it can?t be that important. Surely you can save the galaxy tomorrow??

There was a long silence as the pair stared at each other.

Damn this twin thing! It was no use, she realised. Jacen already suspected something. And that made her nervous. For Jacen was the most intuitive person she knew. That thought put her on guard instantly.

With regards to the party, she knew everyone would expect her presence. Especially, Tahiri. Jaina had to show her face otherwise they would come looking for her anyway.

Maybe it wouldn?t be so bad. As long as she concentrated she was sure she could pull it off.

Plus, it would be nice to get out of the office. Only for a little while.

Reluctantly, Jaina caved,
    ?Alright, alright, stop giving me that look - I?ll go. But not for long, I have to finish off a few things later.?

With a triumphant smile on his face, Jacen accepted the lie.

Thank the Force, she thought silently.

~

[u][20:48]
    Coruscant/ Tahiri?s Apartment[/u]

Becoming increasingly uncomfortable, Jaina stubbornly forced herself to look casual and merry. Inside though, she was crumbling.

She stood by a sofa talking with her Uncle Luke. Around them the p

15. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Aye, so the secret is revealed! Sort of.

Because Kyp only thinks that he's the Dad because he overheard her talking to Han. He doesn't even know for sure and already he's going crazy. :p

The suspense is a killer you know. [face_laugh]

I loved how Han was so great towards Jaina. And he noticed before Leia! How cool is that? :D

Great update.

=D=

16. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Ahhh, Kyp!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Well, he seems to think he's the father, anyway, but I'm betting that maybe he's not. :p If that's the case, it's probably gonna sting a bit for the poor guy.

[face_love] @ Tahiri and Jacen. :D

Ant.

17. PalarasAndhek

PalarasAndhek Jedi Knight

Apr 20, 2010
    Very nice update :)

Loved the interaction between Han and Jaina, it was very fitting. And the last little bit of information you dropped off at the end was good - a nice little teaser. It seems like Kyp would be the father; However, you left us some room to ponder otherwise... [face_thinking]

18. Goddess_At_Heart

Goddess_At_Heart Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2010
    Durron? :eek: He's the father? Whoa. I was thinking more along the lines of....[face_whistling] well, that doesn't matter now does it? :p

But by the way he overheard the conversation with Han & Jaina, he probably is just jumping to conclutions. But then again.....[face_whistling]

Speaking of which I loved Han and Jaina's moment. & how Han just knew about his 'grandbaby'. :)

Oh Tahiri&Jacen :D! I want to shout 'I KNEW IT' but I can't 'cause I did not see that coming.

19. jaina-Fett

jaina-Fett Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 11, 2008
    Oh Kyp. You are so dead when Han gets his hands on you. :p :p
    The father daughter moment between Han and Jaina was so perfect, a girl can never outgrow needing her dad. [face_love] [face_love]

20. GlindaForJediCouncil

GlindaForJediCouncil Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 21, 2009
    Han knowing before everyone else was PERFECT, sooo like him lol
    And the moment between him and Jaina? Priceless :) Beautiful writing.... =D=

21. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    You go, Han! Jaina was so caught up in worrying about all the Force-sensitives, she forgot her father's faultless intuition! Loved that he was the first to figure it out. Lovely father/daughter moment there, really sweet.

As for Kyp, I figured he'd be the one she'd go to for comfort after a disaster. Wonder if things are exactly as they seem, and what Han's reaction will be to find out that Kyp is the daddy....

Keep this going!

22. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Busted! Well, Jaina is at any rate. The jury is still out on whether Kyp is or not.

23. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    I loved the Father Daughter talk. Very nice and moving =D=
    As for the father, I'm not going to completely say that Kyp is the father since he only overheard the conversation but awesome update! Hopefully more really soon [face_praying]

24. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008
    Very touching scene! And as for Kyp I would love it to be him but it would be more like you as a writer to make it someone else and Kyp to be tormented needlessly. All in all amazing post. The perfect mix of emotions!

Bravo!=D=

25. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_love]

How perfect that Han figured out her secret, no force sense, just good. old fashioned instincts. Just what Jaina needed, comforting from her dad. How sweet.[face_love]

Kyp being the dad, huh ? I'm a little hesitate to believe that...nothing is ever as it seems.:p