main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Live action bounty hunters?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Master-Huali-Dore, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Huali-Dore

Master-Huali-Dore Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2006
    Hi there, im a new member to these forums so please dont shoot this down straight away.
    i think i read somewhere that bounty hunters may be included in the live action shows. has anyone else seen this? if so i think it would be a great chance to see the beginings of some of the most feared beings in the galaxy. any thoughts?

2. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    So far it's been released that:

*The show may focus around "Imperial Bounty Hunters" (whatever that means)
    *Lucas reportedly was itnerested in getting Danny Logan from AOTC to return as Bobby Fett
    *McCallum has stated that EU characters will appear

Hope that helps. As to it being nice to see them, I never really understood how a single scene from ESB could result in just about half the galaxy working as a bounty hunter.

3. Master-Huali-Dore

Master-Huali-Dore Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2006
    I never really understood how a single scene from ESB could result in just about half the galaxy working as a bounty hunter.[/quote]

Maybe the job pays more than being a scavenger like a Jawa, or sorting trash like the Ugnoughts of Cloud city?

4. mykillmyers

mykillmyers Jedi Master star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    Were did you read this?

5. Darthsuggs

Darthsuggs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    He found it in various reports. IGn sated the Bounty Hunter thing. Lucas said he might have "something" for Daniel Logan soon at his AFI thing I believe.

6. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Still, it is all mainly speculation. One report was saying an Aussie actor had been cast as Darth Vader (very false).

There is just too little concrete evidence to know what is going on yet.

7. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I heard Logan was going to play young Boba for the series really early on when this show was just rumors. I then stumbled across some publicity photos of him dressed in the Boba armor. Found one of the pics,

http://www.writestuffautographs.com/shop/images/products/film183.jpg

http://www.thetrukstop.com/starwars/images/prequels/episodeiii/loganfett1.jpg

Could just be a publicity shoot for something else, but then again, it might be for the new show. I did see that on IMB, they have him rumored to be on a new Power Rangers show for 2007 as the Blue Ranger. Well see though.

~DZ

8. R4P17DC

R4P17DC Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    That was at a convention (C3?) , where Logan donned a fan's armor...

9. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Really?! They look like a professional photo shoot. Oh well!

~DZ

10. marc_craigwb

marc_craigwb Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    really liking the bounty hunter concept,it makes sense.a show based around various mercenaries hired by the newly formed empire to hunt down the remaining jedi,sounds like a kickass formula to me!

11. Darthsuggs

Jul 28, 2003
    Rick said to think Bounty Hunter on scifiwire when asked if we'd see any familiar characters.

12. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    A bounty hunter storyline doesn't really interest me. Only if it has a very Imperial flavor to it. I'm not much interested in the stories outside of the core Republic/Empire Jedi/Sith storylines. So if the show is all about hunting Jedi, it could be OK. But if it is Boba Fett (which it is sounding more and more like it will be) chasing a random bounty of the week that sounds pretty dull to me. I've had enough of Boba Fett at this point.

P.S. Those photos are great.

13. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    According to the latest update on McCallum's hints, we'll know the bounty hunter, but no one else. So...sounds like Boba Fett to me.

14. DookuIsTyranus

DookuIsTyranus Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2001
    Yes, and judging by even those photos of Daniel Logan in a fan's version of Boba's costume, Daniel is now the perfect age to play a young 17 or 18 year old Boba, ala Young Indiana Jones. Not bad. I hope that there's more to this show than Boba. I agree. It would get stale real quick if it is just Boba and nothing else.

15. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Find this from an article about a Lucasarts tech demo at E3:

[image=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/medialib/screens/screenshot_157077.jpg]

We just might have our bounty hunters.

16. Darthsuggs

Jul 28, 2003
    Is that from the game known as "Star Wars"?? I hear it may be about jedi survivors.

17. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I think it is from the Darth Vader video game, isn't it?

18. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    Maybe a Jedi Purge game.

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

19. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Definately a cool pic!

20. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    It's speculation, but I heard it was artwork for a video game.
    We're not expecting Vader in the tv show, so I doubt it's concept art for that.

21. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    A show about a bounty hunter would get boring quickly. They're cooler when they appear every now and then.

22. LtNOWIS

LtNOWIS Jedi Master star 4

May 19, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.