main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Live Action Series Scene

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KfistoRox, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    I brought this up in an ROTS post, but thought I'd shoot the idea over here.

What about a scene with Vader visitig Padme's grave or tomb?

He could spill his heart and vow to destroy ObiWan. It could be gripingly reminescent of his mother's death.

Thouhgts, ideas, opinions?

2. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes that's a good idea but remember that the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to star minor characters from the films and probably completely new characters so it would have to be a special thing to see Vader. Two main characters I could see star or be frequent guest stars in the Series are R2 and 3PO.

3. R4P17DC

R4P17DC Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
    Wow. Thanks for over-exciting me.:mad:

4. TheAlternateReality

TheAlternateReality Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    R2 and 3PO will always be there. The two actors have nothing better to do than play the characters. It would be cool though to see Vader again.

5. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I think we'll probably see him in the Live Action TV Series occasionally or rarely. Maybe we'll only see him once but GL did say we would hear about some of the main characters.

6. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Nice idea for a scene. Perhaps that could be used in a novel, if not a tv show episode.

While he may be in it, Vader, and the other main characters such as Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Palpatine probably aren't going to have much of a role in the series. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of them, or all of them, where on the show at one point or another, but probably not as anything regular.

7. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Ewan said he'd be more than happy to show up once in a while as did Jimmy Smits and Temeura Morrison. Anothony Daniels and Peter Mayhew would also be willing I bet as they love the whole experience. Hayden wouldn't mind either I'm sure (especially if Ewan or Ian were on the set as he made pretty good friendships with them) but, anyone could be in the suit. Still, fans of Hayden would love to see him there in any form.
    Padme's dead, but I don't think Portman would be too enthused. At least, not as much as the others mentioned. Sam Jackson would love to work with George again and George already hit him up for a movie during WWII starring african american fighter pilots which Jackson took a shining to. Ian likes George so I don't think he'd be a problem.
    I'm damn sure Hamill and Fisher would love to help out in any way (Fisher helped out with Young Indy as a script doctor I believe). Not as featured roles, but maybe under make-up?
    They certainly have their pick of the talent if they should ever want it :)

As for your idea, it just screams to happen in a visual medium. IF, Vader could ever bring himself to go there. I think he'd probably flip out big time.

8. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Well Bail could star in the Live Action TV Series and I know that the Live Action TV Series is not going to star any main characters but there are two exceptions I think 3PO and R2. Since Mace is dead the only way I think we would see him is in a flashback scene. Like I said before it would probably be a special thing to see Darth Vader, Sids, and some other main characters. I'm also guessing Temeura Morrison is probably going to lend his voice for the stormtroopers.

9. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005

Hayden wouldn't mind either I'm sure

Actually, I think Hayden said he was done with the whole Hollywood thing and that he was going to quit to become an architect I think. Still, he would be absolutely worthless anyway. They need someone in the suit who is a freakin' Shaq. That is what makes Vader look so awesome.

The scene itself sould like a good idea. That of course depends on the direction of the show, however.;)

10. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Actually didn't Hayden just shoot that movie with him and Mishca Barton. It really does not matter who's in the suit it really matters who does the voice. Besides Vader may be only in the TV Series a few times or less maybe even.

11. Ive_Got_Two_Legs

Ive_Got_Two_Legs Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 18, 2005
    They really said that? Cool! Especially President Santo...I mean, Jimmy Smits. Although I wonder what they'll find for Temeura Morrison to do. *praying for Spar to show up*

And I really hope that there's at least one scene in the show that has Ian McDiarmid and Wayne Pygram together.

12. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Bail may star in the Live Action TV Series adn isn't he usually a TV actor also. Temeura Morrison will probably do the Stormtroopers voices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.