main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Live Action TV Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Xanatos90, Jul 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    "Sansweet described the look of the new series as a melding of Asian anime with unique 3-D animation styling."

Steve Sansweet the Head of Fan Relations at Lucasfilms said that at the Star Wars Spectacular on Star Wars Day at Comic-Con 2005. Somebody brought it to my attention that it may look like Advent Children and I think that is a prime example of the look Lucas Animation is going for but probably with a less Anime look to it. If it looked as good as Advent Children the lightsaber battles would be great and the battles would be fantastic. Below is a link for a trailer of Advent Children. Sorry for getting off topic guys. I wonder when more news on the Live Action TV Series will be released?

http://psp.ign.com/objects/608/608155.html

2. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    WTF is with everyone's "What I hear... " crap, like you live next door to GL? :mad:

3. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    The info I gave is legitimate info the Article about the Star Wars Spectacular was posted on the official site.

4. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    Then why don't you say that?

5. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    From what I've seen in this forum, Revan posts links whenever he can to verify what he posts. If he's typed something and posted a link underneath, and then you don't click on the link then surely that's down to you? :confused:

As for the "'What I hear...' crap" as you put it, when someone says that is usually means they've read it on these boards. In this forum. On one of the numerous threads on this subject.
    For example, I referred in this thread that I believed the first TV series was scheduled for late 2006. This is because of a quote in a marketing magazine in which a company had secured some manner of merchandising rights for a Star Wars TV project, to be active over the period of late 2006. This was mentioned on the front page of TFN and twice in this forum.

But I don't feel the need to explain that every time I mention it in a post afterwards. ;)

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

6. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005

"But I don't feel the need to explain that every time I mention it in a post afterwards. "

It does cut down on the page space. And the last time anyone did a research paper, they didn't cite their sources right for a grade. No one's gonna look up proper APA format if they don't have to.

7. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Wow a live action tv series, that could be pretty tough dont you think?

8. jedi-master-kev

jedi-master-kev Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    I hope it's great, should have Tarkin and the Emperor

9. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Tarkin could star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series and Sids is a major character and the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to star minor characters so I doubt Sids will star in it but maybe he could make an occasional guest appearance. No one knows which characters are going to star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series and what the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is exactly going to be about except probably GL himself and maybe a select few who GL has told.

10. paul01

paul01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2005
    I love to see them two and Vader, would Ian do it, though?

I keep wondering about these "minor characters" surely to keep it interesting you have got to include or mention the "major chracters" we all know and love in at some time.

I would personally like it to focus on the rebellion,and visit places we havent seen before though I am sure whatevers its like it will interesting anyway.

11. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    The upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series is going to be set in between ROTS and ANH starring minor characters so I doubt we'll see Darth Vader and Sids star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series but maybe they will make occasional guest appearances. Grand Moff Tarkin could star in the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series though.

12. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    How's this for a name for the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series set in between ROTS and ANH starring minor characters Star Wars:The Dark Times.

13. younghansolo

younghansolo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I think one good idea would be to have it revolve around Bail and tarkin. Make them mortal enemies so that it adds spice to why tarkin blew up alderaan. Makes it a vendetta against bail and not just to test the death star and pay the rebels back. with the senate gone tarkin felt he could freely destroy bail without creating uproar in the senate. Makes the show link with episode 4. they could add some jedi into the mix that bail helps out while he secretly plans against the empire and tarkin knows this but cant do anything about it. What do you think?

14. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes I think that could work really well and what do you think of my idea for the name of the upcoming Star Wars Live Action TV Series Star Wars:The Dark Times?

15. younghansolo

younghansolo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I quite like that actually, they could use that obi-wan line from a new hope to advertise it. "before the dark times, before the empire"

16. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes Obi-Wan's line in ANH was what helped me come up with it and that's a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.