live-action tv series

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by xanatos1975, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    this too I am starting to wonder about... I am even more excited about this one than the animated one on cartoon network. anything new??
  2. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Lucas says that the live action show is on hold indefinitely. Something about costs being too high for what he wants to do.

Personally, I think he is waiting due to the economy and the success of The Clone Wars. Why have two shows pulling audiences from each other or having two products lines compete against each other?

Here's hoping that it does get made soon :)
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yeah I heard basically the same thing...he's waiting for the technology to catch up so he can do what he wants to do for a weekly TV show without breaking the bank (like that could really happen).

Next in the pipeline is the semi-secret humor show that Seth Green and company are working on for him but there still aren't many details out about it yet.

4. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm with you Cungr, the other explanations don't add up. Financial difficulties? Pah-lees! I also think it has more to do with competing with Clone Wars. And why compete with yourself? Also, you run the risk of burn out. Not with those Star Wars fantastic fanatics like us of coarse, but with the general Star Wars fan? Yea, I can see it. [face_batting]
  5. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    new info on the live action series.
    1.) It will star Will Wheaton
    2.) The series will be writing and directed by Joel Shumocker and Ang Lee.

3.) i am making this all up.
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Too bad. I really like Wil Wheaton. Great on "The Guild" and of course as "Evil Wil Wheaton" on Big Bang Theory.
  7. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    sorry mika but i have to agree with Sheldon on the whole Wil Wheaton idea... i think he would ruin it lol
  8. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Deamonicus, you are an evil, evil Sith.
  9. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.