main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Live chat?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dagobah_Diva, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Would anybody be interested in a live chat on Yahoo on Friday? I think we tried it once before but ...you know. Anyway...Yahoo Star Wars room or I'll try to start a user room under Yahoo call Stl FF. I've got a friend who'll try to join the chat...seriously this guy know everything about sw...ask him anything about the new movie or whatever. Hope you all can come so we can talk "live".

2. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    What time on Friday?

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I could go for that. Could you give us a link and a time?

4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Does this mean I would have to make a new account on Yahoo or something?

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Yep, get an AOL on while you're at it. Be nice to chat real time with you when preparing for a game.

6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    My dad doesn't like all that IM stuff, so I will have to see if I can do it around the username system in XP... It's not me, it's the 48k connection and other sources. Otherwise, I would have all this stuff! ;)

7. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    I will try to be there, but no promises though. My week is fairly booked as it is with work and stuff though.

8. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    That's it, I'm in the process of making a "mini" chat page on my site, Jedi Wars. It will be a little Chat Room, I think it holds about 4 people on there, tops.

9. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Sorry about the double post thing...too much wine that night...anyway I'm not sure of the exact link (especially for a created user room). Just go to Yahoo, go to Chat, and under Movies there is a Star Wars room. I might just wait in there until I see someone i know from here. If you click on "change room" to the right you will see "User Rooms"...this should show you the rooms created for the night.

Around 9:00pm or 10:00 ok? I put the kids to bed around 8:00. My nickname is the same on Yahoo as it is here. Hopefully it'll work this time...if not the main Star Wars room there is usually fun!

10. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Thanks for showing up Dajuan...it would have been better had we our own room. Unfortunatlely there are alot of people who show up to harrass people. The one guy...Garonnin Antilles...he is a "friend"of mine and knows more about Star Wars than any one person could ever know. It's amazing...it's almost like he's George Lucas's best friend and he gets the info ahead of time!

Ya gotta get a microphone so you can talk too! Meet ya there sometime soon?

11. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Yeah I might stop by again next week. That guy calling everything "gay" really bugged me. Pet peeve of mine. Beyond that good fun though.

12. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Hey, I set up a chat room at my site Jedi Wars. So hey all, if you want to chat anytime, just go there, you don't have to make an account or anything. I think there is a limit to how many people are on, I haven't checked. I think it's 4 or 5.

13. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    What's the addy? (or a link would require less thinking...)

14. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
  15. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    you know if everyone that wants to chat has AIM, you can just set up a chat through that

if you guys do one this week and it's early enough, I might swing by for a few minutes

16. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Bump for new members.

17. Master_Nawibo_Ibonek

Master_Nawibo_Ibonek Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    Awesome!!!
    What time?
    What addy?

18. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I won't be on until very late tonight if at all. Go to our yahoogroup (check the "How can we improve..." thread for the address, early post) and just go in the chat room. You have to have a yahoo ID to do so I think.

19. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    seeing as how I'll be at work from like 7-10 and most likely just be playing on my computer, I'll probably join in the fun.

20. -E-

-E- Jedi Master star 3

Sep 1, 2003
    I, too, will try to be there; I don't know how long I'll stay on. I'll be in Columbia getting ready to go to a show - I'll multitask the chat with the makeup. ;)

21. JediUruviel

JediUruviel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    I dunno if that can hook up to my iChat program. WAIT! Someone would just have to invite me or something like that, I think.

22. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    We are talking about tomorrow...Friday...right? I will be there. Probably after 8:eek:o.

23. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Well, I'm in there now. But we can try Friday too.

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/starwars_stl/chat
    The link. Someone IM me on AIM, MSN, or Yahoo if they are going there.

24. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    I think I might be able to chat tonight, my parents and sister are going to one of the high school football games, I don't really want to go. ;)

25. Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Score! I'll be home later tonight and I'll log on. Randy and I are going out to celebrate his book grant and my RSA-ship before that, so I won't be out too terribly late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.