Live in Massachusetts and new to the boards

Discussion in 'Massachusetts' started by yeahhjoe, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeahhjoe Jedi Padawan

Hi everyone, I've lived in Massachusetts all my life, born in Taunton and raised/currently still in New Bedford. I've just started collecting star wars figures again and I've rekindled my love once again. I was wondering if someone could give me information about a post I read before, is it true some of you guys meet monthly for cookouts/hang outs? I may be interested in this in the near future. If anyone could provide me with some input it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Wildstar02301 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi...saw your post on the official site forums and wanted to reply, but couldn't figure out how I wanted to reply to the second part of your post, so I guess I'll just say welcome to the MIS forum and happy posting.

I'm in Brockton, so I'm not far from you...in fact, my best friend, who has accompanied me to meets, also lives in New Bedford. Most of the rest of the group lives in Metro West out to near Worcester. As far as meets, I'd like to see if we can get together in June for a Brockton Rox (independent minor league baseball) game, but I know Worcester has a team in the Rox' league, as well. Just thought I'd throw the Rox game out there as an idea, though. :D
  3. yeahhjoe Jedi Padawan

oh wow, thanks for replying, I was waiting for someone to give me some input on this. that's awesome that you guys do that, who knows, I may be interested when the time comes around...

thank you for giving some more information!
  4. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeahhjoe...

Welcome to the MIS... we are most honored you have joined us!

Yes, we love to get together but life (and winter) happens and it's been a while. Anytime you have an idea for a get together feel free to throw it out there. Sometimes 1-2 of us show up and sometimes the whole gang arrives.

Me? I grew up in Marlborough and still dock there. I am famous for my baken ham at the holiday get together and, if you can't guess by the screen name, I am a Vader lover (not Anakin - Vader). :)

Looking forward to meeting you in the future!

-K.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.