main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Live Strong. Wear Yellow.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BellaSabrina, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Also,
    Dues will be collected in check form (as per Chuckles).

~DG~

2. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    All orders will be taken from now until June 10th. Please get your orders in NOW to get your yellow bands.

3. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I got yer money right here!!!

4. spazzer

spazzer Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2004
    Marie, Put me and MaraJade down for a total of 12 (1 child, the rest adult)(1 for each of us and 10 more to give out)We'll have the monies for you at the meeting

5. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Cool beans :)

Anyone else? I'm buying them all on Saturday afternoon.

6. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    You're all gonna beat me up. I forgot to buy them because I was in a rush to get out of there today. Soooooo..........I WILL have them for Movies in the Park. If ANYONE wants a Yellow Band and hasn't ordered one, let me know by June 29th.

If you have the money for me at the meeting, I'll take it then and buy them on Monday so I can have them for Movies in the Park.

Thanks all :)

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Just to let you guys know, I got an email from a guy from Canada who requested LiveStrong bands. He registered on the boards just to PM me to request some bands. It's amazing the generosity and concern of others. THANK YOU JEAN-PHILIPPE!!

I'm still accepting orders for more bands. I will accept money through Paypal if you are from overseas/another state.

For those of you attending Movies in the Park, I will have your wristbands. Just bring your money.

Thank you ALL who have ordered a wristband. We also have Lance t-shirts too, so if anyone is interested in the LiveStrong t-shirt, let me know.

8. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    NEWSFLASH: I have the bands in my possession.

Asajj_Temptress, if you have paypal, you can pay me that way. If not, PM me and we will work it out if you are not attending Movies in the Park.

Roseanna, I'll mail you yours!

Anyone who is attending Movies in the Park and has ordered them from me, will get them there. Please have your money ready. If you are unsure of what you owe me, please PM me. Brian & Mindy already paid me at the last meeting.

I will still be accepting more orders for them, as we still have more left.

Thank you for everything! Don't forget to watch the Tour de France to watch Lance win his 6th straight TDF!

9. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    I actually saw a commercial for these a few days ago. It mighta been the night of the concert come to think of it...but still, they look pretty cool.

10. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    And now, for the females, if you want LiveStrong tank tops for the summer, let me know.

I've been gearing up for the Tour de France, watching the Outdoor Life Network. They've been showing the Lance Chronicles, and all these shows featuring Lance. Saturday, I will be home, watching stage 1 of the TDF!!!

*yes, wearing my LiveStrong bracelet too*

11. ILoveyellow

ILoveyellow Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2004
    Hey everyone! I'm a new user and i have really been trying to get a livestrong yellow bracelet i have tried to get one using ebay, but it's not working out for me. Is there any way someone can help me get one? Let me know! You can also reach me at HaileyColburn@hotmail.com . Thanks everyone! and let me know if you can help!

12. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    message sent.

13. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    I'd actually like Ant to give me my bracelets that I paid for since he had failed to do so since last Wednesday.

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    LOL! Ant, stop hording the bracelets!

15. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    NEWSFLASH:

The crack of bracelets is back in action. Marie has informed me that the live strong braclets are back in stock. Post here to order.

~DG~

16. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Marie, I still owe you a dollar! Don't let me forget when you're up here. :)

17. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Marie, I would like to order one.

John

18. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I will take two please.

19. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Mike & Chris, please PM me. I'm accepting payment via paypal. Chris, I can bring yours with me this weekend. John, I guess I'll have to mail yours since I don't know when I will see you next.

We got a SLEW of them in, and they've been going like CRAZY. Please get your orders to me ASAP so I can ensure you receive them. They are no longer running in youth sizes, they're all one size.

Also, please don't buy the 7-11 ones....those are fakes. How do I know? I work for Nike. They were made about two weeks ago and distributed the Nike stores in the past week.

20. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Marie, maybe I can pick iy up some time this week or next. I work in Midtown Manhattan.

John

21. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    I'll buy another one from you, Marie. Probably won't fit me though since it's not a youth sized one.

22. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Marie,.. PM sent :)

23. TI-0694

TI-0694 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2004
    Probably won't fit me though since it's not a youth sized one.

Am I the only one who finds that extremely humorous?

Marie I'll take another 5. I'll give you the dough on Friday.

24. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    John, if you stop by the store this week (57th & 5th), they should have MORE than enough left over. But I'm not sure about next week. Ask me about availability if need be and if you still want me to hold one for you.

Chris, PM sent back :)

Tashi, I'm going to search for a youth sized one, because I SAW a youth sized in there somewhere. There HAS to be one stray one.

25. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Thanks a ton Marie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.