main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga Live What You Learn-AU Obi-Wan/Anakin/OC Complete 8/9!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Great ending, and a wonderful set up for the next one! And never fear, I'll be there! Well, you know, when I can. And don't fret too much about an all OC cast. I'm sure you'll handle it just fine!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

2. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    It's over? :_|

I can't believe it's over. This was such a good fic obi_ew. You are so welcome for whatever help I was able to give you.

Love the way you ended it. And this line from Obi-Wan was especially heartfelt...

"Just don't wait too long. I?ve been where Tamir is and I know first hand how difficult it is to be left wondering why."

I think all of your readers could empathize with that one with poor little Tamir.

Can't wait to see where Eitan turns up next :D

--shan

3. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    tangled_sphere Thanks dear. :) I'm glad the ending satisfied even though it wasn't my normal happy mush. Hints of more? Yup. The continuation of this will be up shortly. ;)

Altaira Sad but hopeful? I can live with that. :D Thanks again for sharing your talents with me and my readers.

Shaindl :*

DL Thanks for finding time for me. An all OC cast will certainly be a challenge for me. [face_worried]

Shan Thanks dear. :) I really enjoyed this bunny you gave me. Maybe I'll see ya around on the new one. ;)

4. Captain_Observant

Captain_Observant Jedi Master star 2

Dec 15, 2002
    Late...AGAIN! :mad:

I always end up missing your big endings...oh well.

I really liked the ending. You did a really good job with it. I like how you were able successfully tie up the story with Anakin, Obi-Wan and Eitan, yet still leave yourself plenty of room for Eitan and Tamir's story.

You can definitely count me in for the sequel! (but in a timely manner, of course. ;))

5. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Captain Better late than never I always say! :D Thanks for finding time in your hectic schedule to read my stuff. I'm glad the ending settled any issues that revolved around Obi and Ani. I would hate to leave things hanging. Thanks dear! :)

6. nunnals

nunnals Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2004
    i loved reading this story and i cant wait to read your other fic. Loved the storyline and all the characters, especially Eitan. Also enjoyed the anakin and obi-wan interaction in the story.

7. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    nunnals Hello newbie! :) I'm tickled pink you found my story amongst all of the wonderful works available on the boards and took the time not only to read it, but to post a reply. I think the more distance I get from this story, I'm more able to appreciate it. My interest in OC's has been steadily growing and Eitan has been a joy to bring to life. Hope to see you on the new story.

8. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    OE - how do you manage to do it? You write story after story, these wonderfully awesome stories with these incredible canon and OC characters. I totally loved this story, and I think Eitan and Shai are fighting over which one is my fav character from your stories. :D

I see you've posted two new stories too (how do you do it?! How??? :p). I'll make sure to check them out. I won't be lurking, I'll be reading in bursts though. I'm trying to condense my online time (yeah, I know, good luck. :p)

Btw, what does "Delano" mean? You said that Eitan means strength but I think you didn't share what his last name means, because it would make us fear him or something. [face_worried] :p

9. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    I bet the significance behind "Delano" can be found somewhere in Oxygen's baby namer. :p

10. Carson

Carson Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2004

*sets up camp* Well, I see that I have completely missed out on the series!!

Hmph.

[face_frustrated]

Well... I guess I'll just have to read it on my own!! :D

11. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    HHP Hi dear! Thanks for replying. :) I understand about time spent on the computer. I spend entirely too much time here!

[face_blush] Thank you for the kind praise. I find myself enjoying writing with original characters more and more. Jivan will always hold a special place in my heart but to be honest Shai and even more so Eitan are my favorite. Oh and Des! I adore him. [face_love] Hope to see you at the other two. ;)

Almost forgot! Delano is a Gaelic word that means dark . I fully intended when I started out for him to be completely darkside and get offed early on. Kinda like Des. I quickly grew too attached though. [face_batting]

Jade That's right missy! It's where I get all of my OC names. :p

Carson Hello! You don't happen to know Jaid do you? ;) If you read let me know what you think.

12. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Hello! You don't happen to know Jaid do you?

....My socks are painfully obvious, aren't they? :p

[voice=two_octives_too_high]Jaid? Who is this "Jaid"? I have never even heard of a Jaid...[/voice] :p

:eek: Obi-Wan is free from the curse of Ani?? I... I... I'm floored! :D in a very good way. :D Hallelujah!! Once again, you seem to have given the Council a measure of intelligence. :D amazing how they some times do that.... [face_thinking]

13. Shmi02

Shmi02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    I just found this story a couple days ago-- and wow!! I'm so glad I found it-- what a great storyteller you are. I look foward to reading the rest of Eitan's adventures-- he's the first original character I've ever wanted to follow. Congrats on such a great story-- I've spent a lot of time at work the last few days reading it-- time well spent!

14. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Jaid Actually Obi only got away from Anakin temporarily. ;) This Anakin isn't too bad.

Shmi02 Hi and thanks for reading and reviewing! [face_blush] I'm so glad I managed to entertain you along the way and interest you in an OC. Hope to see you soon at Eitan's other thread. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.