main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive LJUNGBERG's Arts ( Updated 03/01/07 NoN SW )

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ljungberg, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljungberg

Ljungberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    Thank you very much aurelia and falconfan..i really much appreciate your comments:)

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/Ljungberg11/Sw%20Artworks/Anakin.jpg]
    Hayden portrait upgrade..

Ande natalie not finished yet
    [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/Ljungberg11/Sw%20Artworks/padm1.jpg]

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    But Padmè looks good so far. =D= Great work!

3. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Oh, very, very nice!! I really do love your style/technique, Ljungberg and it's so great to see these new posts! The one of Anakin is still great--his expression is so perfect. And Natalie...
    **swoons**
    She looks sooooo beautiful!! This is one of my most favorite "shots" of her as Padme, and I cannot get over the stunning accuracy of this portrait already: the full lips, the subtle shadows on her upper lip, the amazing start you have on all that soft, shining curly hair... It's absolutely gorgeous already, and I so cannot wait to see this completed! Amazing work once again, Ljungberg! =D=

FF

4. Ljungberg

Ljungberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    FalconFan and chilla thanks for your comments..[:D]

Darth Tuguj,
    [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/Ljungberg11/Sw%20Artworks/Tuguj.jpg]

5. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    How do you do that?! :eek:
    It's such a beautiful picture.

6. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    :eek:=D==D=

OMG!! Was this a commission for someone, or a portrait of someone you know...? In any case, it's amazing, and whoever this is must be completely insane with delight!! The texturing and shading on the skin is just awesome...like the person is sitting right here in the room... And the "Sith eyes" are perfect--I can almost see the yellow and red there... Just...wow. I bow to your supreme skills with graphite, Master Ljungberg! What a wonderful treat to see this morning that you had something new, and to see this outstanding portrait really starts my day off right! Just fantastic (running out of superlatives again, blast it...)!

=D=

FF

7. Ljungberg

Ljungberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    Chilla, thanx for your comments..[:D]

FalconFan, your comment is honored me..and thank for your entry[face_blush] [:D] Darth Tuguj art. is special for me because of my friend wanted to me draw his skins like a sith..and when he saw pic. , he liked so much and he glorifying my skills..

8. grievious

grievious Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    Oh i know why my gallery sinks all the time, this is amazing work!!!... Just amazing... ... I can't find any other words....

just amazing....

....sorry... But it's just amazing....[face_hypnotized]

9. SIUEA_DOOGUAS

SIUEA_DOOGUAS Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 8, 2004
    Ljungberg: I like your drawings! Please, keep at it! I'll be looking out for your work in the future! -ja[face_good_luck]

10. Ljungberg

Ljungberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    thank you very much [:D]

and last work
    [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/Ljungberg11/Nartworks/tara0002.jpg]

11. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    :eek:=D=

Oh, my....this is amazing, Ljungberg: the ethereal quality to it, in its current form, is almost magical... I just can't get over the accuracy with which you capture skintones in pencil (you and a few others here in our forum! ;) )--it looks real enough to touch... Just awesome! [face-applause] Who is this young woman? She's just beautiful... Amazing, amazing work!

FF

12. Ljungberg

Ljungberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    Thanks for ur comment Falconfan..i'm usin' 0.3 pencil on drawings-to find the right tone,lay the pencil down and just draw :) by the way..she's the princess of monaco, charlotte monaco..

But not finished yet
    [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/Ljungberg11/Nartworks/tara044.jpg] [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/Ljungberg11/Sw%20Artworks/tara000312.jpg]

13. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    A princess of Monaco, eh? Well, that certainly explains the "ethereal beauty:" of course, the daughter of Rainier and Grace would be this beautiful! And the hair...faints...it's just amazing so far...

**studies the Princess intently**

I am so looking forward to seeing this completed--but as I said before: it's gorgeous just as it is right now, almost as though we're looking at a magical spirit... Beautiful...

FF

14. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    Aww! [face_love] She's so beautiful! And all the details, esp on her eyes...Wow! *is flabbergasted*

15. Nidrail

Nidrail Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2005
    Yeah no kidding, she's really really pretty!!! Very cool! Love the hair, I can't wait to see how this one comes out!

16. Ljungberg

Ljungberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    thanks for your comments.. [:D]

17. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    That drawing of the Princess of Monaco is absolutely beautiful!!

AG88

18. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    [face_dancing]=D=

Ljungberg!!! Where have you been?!!? I was just thinking the last time I was on the forum that we hadn't seen anything new from you forever, and now here you are, with new work! Awesome--and welcome back!!

Very cool "pen-and-inky" type drawings!! Were these done digitally, or with an actual pen? The detailing on the Maul piece is just fabulous--and the likeness of your friend is also superb, again, with great detail. Excellent work--and I don't think the Padme sketch was up last time I was here, either... **face-jealous** **face-admiration** Just...beautiful... I love that photo, and you've done a fantastic job of capturing the likeness and the emotion--just fantastic! It's so great to see you back again! I hope you can hang around and share some more of your amazing work with us!

FF

19. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Very good job, though I am definetely not fond of the mainly nude woman.

20. Ljungberg

Ljungberg Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    thanx for your comments [:D]

thank you falconfan return again :) ..

Siouxsie Sioux
    [image=http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/1536/siouxsie.jpg]

21. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    :eek:

Holy WOW!! She's stunning, Ljungberg--and though I'm unfamiliar with this particular beauty, you've done a masterful job of capturing her! Is this graphite, or pen-and-ink...? It's difficult for me to tell, due to the amazing contrasts you've achieved here, and the fine, fine details... That "hat," or whatever she has on her head, is amazing: feathers, silk flowers, ruffles and ribbons...and everything stunningly defined... Her eyes just pull me right in--your emphasis on them is perfect for this piece. What a beautiful, beautiful portrait! =D==D=

FF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.